Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,680 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:01 AM

Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy (47896 Views)

Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa / Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) / Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by frankmoney(m): 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
Mehn Tinubu rest .. let another person rule haba
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Burgerlomo: 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
grin grin grin grin grin
For more jokes, Text "TINUBU" to "419".

You don buy market oya get ready to defend yahsef

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by samsanyus(m): 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
And to uphold Baba Sope legacy and God fatherism.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by MummyD2020(f): 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
Lol! You want to control nigeria the way u do in Lagos state. Oda! I hear

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by guru90: 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
International Thief Man........

This 9ja no go beta again and again... If this thief old men continue leading us...............

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by snowball11(m): 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
Idiot! grin
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by sabreal: 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
With tinube in power, if every body goes to sleep, he would sold all our resources.

He is too greed!!!

His level of greed is embarrassing ti humanity. As much as he is intelligent, we can't trust him power and resources.

GI and ask land owners in Lagos, I am sure you are aware. I am personally affected. There are old pensioner widows that are homeless today because of his unbridle quest for wealth!!!!

socialmediaman:

Tinubu would’ve been a strong candidate if he didn’t partake in the insecurity, poverty, unemployment, ethnic and religious divisions, economic recession and all the calamities that befall Nigeria since 2015.

Because of selfish interest, a former democrat foisted a despot on the same country he fought despots for democracy. He could’ve been forgiven for the 2015 alliance because nobody could predict Buhari’s posturing at that point, but it’s very clear he doubled down so that he could have a chance in 2023. It’s called selfish ambition, nothing here shows love for country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Gokoyer0(m): 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

[s]That Lagos state is the best governed state in Nigeria today is a credit to Asiwaju. The records of his achievements both in professional and political career are in the open. Instead of spamming the forum with rubbish, bring out your candidate and let’s compare their records of achievements.

Tinubu has a record to run on, who is your candidate and what is his record?[/s]
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by BelovedofLord: 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2021
This a joke, right?

]

Okay, that's the actual real reason he first brought & marketed the worst helmsman, ever!
]

The people in the expired, failed, unworkable, extinguishing, wicked brutish british & forsaken contraption are wiser to accept an arrangee sort of person at this time....

]

But, the day-dreamers can continue to day-dream 2023 in 2021.....

]

A case in point is of COS Abba Kyari of blessed memory!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by cryptoguru: 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2021
You all run abroad when you are sick, and now you are back to develop economy abi?. Our mumu don do. We should stop letting these people take us for fools. You went and enjoyed the benefit provided as a result of good leadership in another country with the money stolen from us.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Gokoyer0(m): 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

[s]He will not rest until the mission is accomplished. Nigeria need him now more than ever before. He’s experienced, competent, nationalistic, educated and influential enough to lead the country and set her on the path of greatness and shared prosperity.

With Tinubu as president, every region can go to sleep with their eyes closed because a nationalistic leader who will carry everybody along is on the throne. He will unite the country and give every region a sense of belonging. Even Kanu will drop Biafra agitation and accept a role in government once Tinubu strikes a deal with him. Tinubu’s presidency will be a win-win for all Nigerians. [/s]

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by bizzibodi(m): 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
Awon developer!just back from developing Britain's economy. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by BadBradley: 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

He will not rest until the mission is accomplished. Nigeria need him now more than ever before. He’s experienced, competent, nationalistic, educated and influential enough to lead the country and set her on the path of greatness and shared prosperity.

With Tinubu as president, every region can go to sleep with their eyes closed because a nationalistic leader who will carry everybody along is on the throne. He will unite the country and give every region a sense of belonging. Even Kanu will drop Biafra agitation and accept a role in government once Tinubu strikes a deal with him. Tinubu’s presidency will be a win-win for all Nigerians.
The reason I am sad is because you have no shame.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by seyz91(m): 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
cheesy
SpecialAdviser:
grin grin grin grin grin
For more jokes, Text "TINUBU" to "419".

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by King44(m): 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

2015 is gone forever. It’s time to leave the past and look into the future.

When Tinubu becomes the president in 2023 and God willing, he succeeded in uniting and rebuilding the country’s economy, you won’t be proud to tell your children that you worked against this great leader. You will be so ashamed to tell them you worked for Atiku. The choice is yours.
what kind of weed are you on, I am sure that you are one of those clowns that denied that Tinubu and Nig gvt had anything to do with the death of endsarz protesters.

That aside, a fvcking bloody thief like Tinibu, well I know that the idea is to steal electoral boxes in 2023 and kill people again. If you could blindly support Tinubu despite his atrocities there is no difference between you and Fulani herdsmen and Buhari.

May he not live long to rig 2023 election, that bloody thief.

Well, 2023 would decide despite all these useless propaganda cos I believe that if the people don't want it even weighing won't come to his rescue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by BadBradley: 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

That Lagos state is the best governed state in Nigeria today is a credit to Asiwaju. The records of his achievements both in professional and political career are in the open. Instead of spamming the forum with rubbish, bring out your candidate and let’s compare their records of achievements.

Tinubu has a record to run on, who is your candidate and what is his record?
I know the economy is bad but it is not every job you need to accept.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by waldigit: 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
It's finished. Plan B straight.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by AmuEbule: 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
I wish you well Sir but it’s time to pack it up and move on. It’s only the stubborn and reckless fly that follows the corpse to the grave.
The north is really messing with your mind.

There’s no there there for you Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by PaedophileProph: 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
Grand dosser
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by greypencils: 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
Let's ask ourselves one question, who is the one person that can pay back Fulani coin for coin, that can boldly undo all the damage Buhari has done over the past 8 years? Find that person, vote that person in 2023.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by zinodizt: 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
If you don collect your monthly stipend as usual u start yarning dust….
seunmsg:

He will not rest until the mission is accomplished. Nigeria need him now more than ever before. He’s experienced, competent, nationalistic, educated and influential enough to lead the country and set her on the path of greatness and shared prosperity.

With Tinubu as president, every region can go to sleep with their eyes closed because a nationalistic leader who will carry everybody along is on the throne. He will unite the country and give every region a sense of belonging. Even Kanu will drop Biafra agitation and accept a role in government once Tinubu strikes a deal with him. Tinubu’s presidency will be a win-win for all Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
AlabiJ:

Bro, the truth is, the youths are not ready for power. Besides, what Nigeria needs is a detribalized unifier that has across the board and robust influence politically in order to stabilize the polity. Name any other politician from the South that has built the kind of political network of Asiwaju that is alive today. Just one.

The youths have so far demonstrated that they are not serious about taking the reins of responsibility that political power demands. And mind you, power isn't handed to anyone on a platter. No. The noise we are hearing about Tinubu today from his associates and supporters was nurtured over decades. If anyone else feels he can do better than him, such a person should also come out and make some noise and the electorate would decide.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by TIJAY01: 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
some of you guys here advocating for tinubu do not really understand the game, those who will decide who succeed buhari in APC are the ASO ROCK CABAL, they will decide who gets the ticket and remember the party structure is now controls by those cabals. if you say tinubu break away and form another platform should he is not given the ticket, the southwest alone can not make him president.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Psalmistproject: 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

Joe Biden is older than Tinubu. Atiku who is the likely alternative is older than Tinubu. So you see, he’s still the best option if Osinbajo is not contesting. It is not about the age but the ability to take all the tough decisions that are needed to unite the country and set her on the path of economic greatness.

So these ones that have all performed woefully are the options you can identify with?
In a country of over 250million?
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Habeyy(m): 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
grin
This man no get shame

Develop koor... Dunlop nii

The only place you will be entering come 2023 is gonna be Ur room

Shameless old man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by kayusely70(m): 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

The pay is good, bro. I can link you up if you want to join the moving train. Trust me, I will ensure you’re well paid. Yes?
Really?
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Habeyy(m): 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

The only Seun with the mouth of an elephant

Welcome
I no know wetin wan help reset Ur sense
We for tell u to try watch "squid games"
Alas,which cpu(brain) you wan use process am

grin
Suffer Suffer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by mandax: 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
Tinubu is coming back to consign the presidency of Nigeria to another northerner since he does not believe in zoning/rotation of the presidency because it’s the turn of the Igbo to succeed PMB.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by kayusely70(m): 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

The pay is good, bro. I can link you up if you want to join the moving train. Trust me, I will ensure you’re well paid. Yes?
Really?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures / "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello / NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.