Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,819 members, 7,872,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy (47844 Views)

Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa / Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) / Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by benuejosh: 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
NoSentiment:

It is either "Jagaban Borgu" or "Jagaba of Borgu". The 'n' in Hausa represents the English possessive 'of'.

So writing "Jagaban of Borgu" is like writing "Jagaba of of Borgu". The name is "Jagaba" (leader), the "n" is possessive (of) and Borgu (is the town for which Tinubu is the leader(Jagaba) of)
Thanks for the enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by NGpatriot: 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
Kenneth10110:

Ode ni e naso una they shout Buhari own then.

And we are still happy with him, no regrets, you voted for this clown twice...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by NoSentiment: 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
benuejosh:
Thanks for the enlightenment.

Uaw Sir.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by DeleTaller: 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
Techguy96:

I have said my own
Your own doesn't carry weight if what you said didn't promote any candidate you may prefer, but only trying to show hatred on Tinubu's candidacy.

You no be God.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by 1759ademola(m): 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

He will not rest until the mission is accomplished. Nigeria need him now more than ever before. He’s experienced, competent, nationalistic, educated and influential enough to lead the country and set her on the path of greatness and shared prosperity.

With Tinubu as president, every region can go to sleep with their eyes closed because a nationalistic leader who will carry everybody along is on the throne. He will unite the country and give every region a sense of belonging. Even Kanu will drop Biafra agitation and accept a role in government once Tinubu strikes a deal with him. Tinubu’s presidency will be a win-win for all Nigerians.
I'm a pro-Tinubu. Link me up if the pay is good.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by basadenet: 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
Nigerians are just deceiving this Tinubu guy knowing that he cant get the Apc ticket not to talk winning the election. AndAm very sure this yeye government will later come out with a damaging report to put paid to his ambition. lets wait and see.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by paramakina202: 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
NGpatriot:

Economic capital that was generating less than N500 per month until after Tinubui with his ingenuity, creativeness, leadership and fortitude changed it to N34 Billion per month today, he's the reason why Lagos state generates more money than 30 states in Nigeria combined.

I'd think you Igbos go at least worry about your own kerosene and wheelbarrow leaders where at the moment mothers, fathers, sons, and daughters are being slaughtered on your streets with blood flowing everywhere..

ignorant Igbos..

So which state in Nigeria was generating more revenue than Lagos before Tinubu became governor?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by ThugBoy(m): 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ogun Kill you and Mohammedu Buhari
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by NGpatriot: 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
paramakina202:
So which state in Nigeria was generating more revenue than Lagos before Tinubu became governor?

What was Lagos state, your so called economic capital of Nigeria generating before Tinubu and who is responsible for the N34 billion that Lagos state is generating today?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by DeleTaller: 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
zoedew:

Deep inside of you lies the answer(s) to your question. If you will be true to yourself that is.

I can't afford to think for you. If you have a point or fact on any prefer candidate kindly mention their names.

Nobody is stopping anyone from buying presidential form from inec. That is the truth and I am sure you know it.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
Voting for Tinubu is like going back to Egypt from red sea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by NGpatriot: 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
These Igbos have the most useless, horrible and incompetent leaders in the world, but they don't care, they only care about leaders in other places, even their useless leaders can not kill the fire burning up their states and bloodshed all over their region as we speak, but they want to commit suicide over another state and another leaders far far away from their blood soaked region.

Sad and pathetic people..

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Nnatuu: 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
Develop your idiotic agbero reasoning first!
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Tooreda: 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2021
Develop your immunity first
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by rickyrex(m): 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

He will not rest until the mission is accomplished. Nigeria need him now more than ever before. He’s experienced, competent, nationalistic, educated and influential enough to lead the country and set her on the path of greatness and shared prosperity.

With Tinubu as president, every region can go to sleep with their eyes closed because a nationalistic leader who will carry everybody along is on the throne. He will unite the country and give every region a sense of belonging. Even Kanu will drop Biafra agitation and accept a role in government once Tinubu strikes a deal with him. Tinubu’s presidency will be a win-win for all Nigerians.
same way Nigerians ones needed buhari... Birds of a feather flogs together.... Tomorrow you will still come and be shouting tinubu has failed us , tinubu is a dictator. Be wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by PeterOZ: 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
Go and die in peace ...
Anybody that supports this old tortoise for the president of zoo nation is a monkey...
Even blood banks can't accept him for transfusion ...
Africans who did dis to us oooooo
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by DeleTaller: 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
paramakina202:

So in what capacity is he back to develop Nigeria economy?

I can't think for you. You can just wait for the manifesto to surface during campaign. But his profile as a former governor of Lagos state makes him a better choice. Go and fact check it.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by zoedew: 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
DeleTaller:

I can't afford to think for you. If you have a point or fact on any prefer candidate kindly mention their names.

Nobody is stopping anyone from buying presidential form from inec. That is the truth and I am sure you know it.
I never said so. My points were well marshalled. All are entitled to their opinions.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by paramakina202: 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2021
NGpatriot:

What was Lagos state, your so called economic capital of Nigeria generating before Tinubu and who is responsible for the N34 billion that Lagos state is generating today?

Was there any state generating more revenue than Lagos state before Tinubu became governor?Please name the state.
Lagos has always been the New York of Nigeria even before Nigeria became independent.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by dapolaw(m): 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2021
He is not yet a presidential candidate of any political party, he still have to get the supports of all the SW before going national.... If you don't have the support of your home base then your ambition is almost as dead on arrival.

If eventually he picks the party's ticket then, he will have to collapse all the structures into one.

Tinubu is not tribalistic, he's someone that will allow you flourish as long as you have what it takes... Go and check non Yorubas that he has mentored.

stanluiz:
Tinubu is not tribalistic but his campaign tag is South West Agenda 2023.

South West Agenda is tribalistic and nepotistic in the first place. IF Tinubu is nationalistic as you claimed, SW agenda won't have been his campaign tag.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by paramakina202: 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
DeleTaller:

I can't think for you. You can just wait for the manifesto to surface during campaign. But his profile as a former governor of Lagos state makes him a better choice. Go and fact check it.

Is that a campaign promise?
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by toujurs: 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
grin grin werey man, revive democracy indeed. You won't even win Apc primaries.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by tymicjay77: 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

That is you people will be sugar coating something that is not worthy, later you people will start lamenting in pain.... On what ground are you saying Tinubu is the right person. 9ja una mumu never do.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by NGpatriot: 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2021
paramakina202:

Was there any state generating more revenue than Lagos state before Tinubu became governor?Please name the state.
Lagos has always been the New York of Nigeria even before Nigeria became independent.

ok, no state was generating more than Lagos state then.

I've answered your question, now answer mine.

Who is responsible for moving Lagos state's IGR from N500 in 1999 to N34 Billion today?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Leo588(m): 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
A heartless thief
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
paramakina202:
Nigeria economy you were unable to develope since 1999 abi you are back to continue looting the economy?

Comments like this are the reasons I laugh when Nigerian youths, largely very ignorant and mentally lazy, demand influential political office.

Tinubu has only controlled one economy. That of Lagos. In that respect he has been a resounding success. In fact, the most successful in Nigeria since our current democracy began in 1999.

Tinubi grew Lagos IGR to the extent the State became the 6th biggest economy in Africa and richer than nations like Kenya and Ghana.

He has never had any position that puts him in charge of the Nigerian economy so I don't know what is responsible for your vitriolic but very ignorant and very unfair rant against BAT who has actually excelled at his core economic portfolio as Governor of Lagos.

That you got over 100 likes is proof Nigeria is in trouble producing leaders of tomorrow as our youths are more learned about Tonto Dike's bra size than relevant political realities and informative facts they should be aware of as responsible adult awake to their civic duty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Blackdisciple(m): 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
Kaiii...

What do you think you can offer Nigerians...?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by chaloskyx: 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
aww shut it nigerias economy and democracy is too damaged to be saved you are just here to chop your own share before it finally goes to shit
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by paramakina202: 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
NGpatriot:

ok, no state was generating more than Lagos state then.

I've answered your question, now answer mine.

Who is responsible for moving Lagos state's IGR from N500 in 1999 to N34 Billion today?

Lagos state wasn't generating N500 in 1999.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Blackdisciple(m): 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

Up till today your eyes never clear...
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
Leo588:
A heartless thief

Why don't you tell us the State you are from so we can inspect your saintly and 'Snow White' leader and how he has transformed your State and bettered the marker Tinubu has laid down as one of the most successfully transformational Governors, by far, in Nigeria's modern history ?

All some of you Nigerians are good at is hauling insults, and talkingly in an asinine manner, yet you are very ignorant, barely literate and totally worthless per ability to think critically and in a pragmatic manner that delivers solutions.

You guys, with your inability to face what really matters, are an embarrassment and the reason Nigerian leaders misrule you so hideously. You don't even know your own local Government chairmen yet you'll be raining insult online on those undeserving of it. Ignoramus.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by paramakina202: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
OneTemplate:

Comments like this are the reasons I laugh when Nigerian youths, largely very ignorant and mentally lazy, demand influential political office.

Tinubu has only controlled one economy. That of Lagos. In that respect he has been a resounding success. In fact, the most successful in Nigeria in fact aince our current democracy began in 1999.

Tinubi grew Lagos IGR to the extent the State became the 6th biggest economy in Africa and richer than nations like Kenya and Ghana.

He has never had any position that puts him in charge of the Nigerian economy so I don't know what is responsible for your vitriolic but very ignorant and very unfair rant against BAT who has actually excelled at his core economic portfolio as Governor of Lagos.

That you got over 100 likes is proof Nigeria is in trouble producing leaders of tomorrow as our youths are more learned about Tonto Dike's bra size than relevant political realities and informative facts they should be aware of as responsible adult awake to their civic duty.

No need for long epistle,Tinubu is a first class looter of the economy and fantastically corrupt Nigeria politician just like the rest of them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. / Buhari Sacks JAMB Boss, Ojerinde, And 16 Others, Appoints Replacement / See The Massive Structure Governor Udom Emmanuel Inspected Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.