Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,714 members, 7,914,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:53 PM

Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy (48121 Views)

Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa / Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) / Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by MrPEACEMAKER(m): 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
I come in peace...
I'm seriously tired of 99 % of Nigerian politicians with their fake promises. Lord deliver us from them and help us bring in people that have the intentions of transforming Nigerians and her economy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by paramakina202: 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
NGpatriot:

This is how you and your kind fail WAEC.

The question was who is responsible for improved IGR in Lagos, not how other states improved their IGR.

They asked you about A, but this coward is answering with B.

You just keep proving to us that you are a coward, your deception and mental gymnastics is a clear example of your cowardice.

Answering the question won't kill you so stop acting like a scared 2 year old baby who can not read and comprehend a little question.

Coward.

You dey craz so you did not see where I wrote, to answer you question.Tinubu...in that post?
Put on ur reading glasses.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
NGpatriot:
See the economic developers, they looted every kobo, earned, N trillion and still left office borrowing hundreds of billions to pay workers salaries..

God Bless PMB

God Bless Tinubu

grin grin grin

Thank you very much for posting the newspaper it says a lot at least until Jonathan Nigeria was receiving money for its oil. Now contemporary Nigeria is exchanging it all for debt from India and China. Nigeria is not been paid for it oil it's just dashie it on for free
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by marsman: 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
. Compare Lagos to other African cities and you shall know it is nowhere. Lagos is not even among top 15 African cities to live in

https://www.planetware.com/africa/best-cities-saf-1-34.htm
I still give Lagos a thumbs up for not being a present state capital and still making it to that list.
Maybe you think I am one of those idiot that won't check the link and just keep shut, well I checked and Lagos is Number 11 on the list of one the best cities in Africa above Algiers and the over hyped Ghana. In fact it is the first city from Nigeria that is on that list, even our present capital territory of the federation did not come first before Lagos same capital territory that we ve spending billions of tax payers money developing for a long period of time now.
All thanks to the forward thinkers like Tinubu Lagos would not have been among the Top 15 like you said.

Lol and the ongoing development in Lagos.... It gonna top that list one day. Peace

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by sukieboy(f): 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

Joe Biden is older than Tinubu. Atiku who is the likely alternative is older than Tinubu. So you see, he’s still the best option if Osinbajo is not contesting. It is not about the age but the ability to take all the tough decisions that are needed to unite the country and set her on the path of conomic greatness.

I think the best way is to start assassinating these old, bad and incompetent pretenders who think they have Nigeria in their pockets. Once they get killed , others will stay away from public service.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
marsman:

I still give Lagos a thumbs up for not being a present state capital and still making it to that list.
Maybe you think I am one of those idiot that won't check the link and just keep shut, well I checked and Lagos is Number 11 on the list of one the best cities in Africa above Algiers and the over hyped Ghana. In fact it is the first city from Nigeria that is on that list, even our present capital territory of the federation did not come first before Lagos same capital territory that we ve spending billions of tax payers money developing for a long period of time now.
All thanks to the forward thinkers like Tinubu Lagos would not have been among the Top 15 like you said.

Lol and the ongoing development in Lagos.... It gonna top that list one day. Peace

I am extremely sorry I posted the wrong link. If you look at what I said the best livable cities in Africa.. the link which I posted was not livable City. Even 11 position is a disgrace

https://delusionalbubble.com/best-cities-to-live-in-africa/?amp=1

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by NGpatriot: 11:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Bloody lie it is not the largest fertilizer plant in the world.
And it is not the largest oil refinery in the world.
Lagos State is the worst city in the world to live in

It is not the largest gas plant in the world that goes to Russia

Hatred and bitterness won't even let you bitter and frustrated people take pride in your own country's accomplishment..

Oh, I forgot, you are BiafraNISTAN..

grin

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Echoban: 11:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
TripleOh7:

What makes the man good though?

A man that was indicted for drug smuggling in the US.

A man who kept mum as his kinsmen were being slaughtered by Fulani herdsmen simply because of his selfish political ambition.

People think that's the kind of person to change Nigeria?

Lol.

If this is ur Reason then I don't think u have any logical reason against him.

We are talking of capability, governance , economic brilliancy ure tellibg us how he snuggle drug and kept quiet for herdsmen, no he should have being in the street to protest against herdsmen so u LL know, u why don't u raise ur voice,

Kukuma say e no Sabi shit for toilet self na.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by NGpatriot: 11:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
[s]
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Thank you very much for posting the newspaper it says a lot at least until Jonathan Nigeria was receiving money for its oil. Now contemporary Nigeria is exchanging it all for debt from India and China. Nigeria is not been paid for it oil it's just dashie it on for free
[/s]

Not interested in your ipobian lies and rubbish .
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by NGpatriot: 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
paramakina202:

You dey craz so you did not see where I wrote, to answer you question.Tinubu...in that post?
Put on ur reading glasses.

Show us where you names the person reposnible for improving the IGR in Lagos.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by zombieHUNTER: 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
benuejosh:
Egbon, Chief Bola Tinubu, Asiwaju of Lagos and Jagaban Borgu. Ogbeni, Sir, we know who the real developers are. Don't let them come for you.

You are not from Benue my black forehead friend...

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
MrPEACEMAKER:
I come in peace...
I'm seriously tired of 99 % of Nigerian politicians with their fake promises. Lord deliver us from them and help us bring in people that have the intentions of transforming Nigerians and her economy.

Everybody was good leaders but you can never have a good leader with the current behaviour of Nigerians home and Abroad. When I was in UK and in America Nigerians will tell you there they have to vote for themselves it does not matter if they vote for somebody which can do nothing for them on the voting Q this is what they are saying. In Europe know it was the same story with Nigerians they will tell you this person can do nothing for us but less food for him he is one of us. One billion years we can never have good leader because our people are illiterate

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by paramakina202: 11:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
NGpatriot:

Show us where you names the person reposnible for improving the IGR in Lagos.

Let me repost this screenshot once again maybe you will put on your reading glass.
Read the first line.

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Echoban: 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
paramakina202:

Was there any state generating more revenue than Lagos state before Tinubu became governor?Please name the state.
Lagos has always been the New York of Nigeria even before Nigeria became independent.

Tinubu came and it doubled despite bei g denied of local allocation for 4years.

Celebrate grace bro, he's stride in Eko Atlantic and lekki free trade zone is still fetching money for Lagos.

Celebrate grace and stop the unnecessary hatred , or rather u should start ur campaign for whom u feel is better then undecided
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by jesmond3945: 11:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
AlabiJ:

Bro, the truth is, the youths are not ready for power. Besides, what Nigeria needs is a detribalized unifier that has across the board and robust influence politically in order to stabilize the polity. Name any other politician from the South that has built the kind of political network of Asiwaju that is alive today. Just one.

The youths have so far demonstrated that they are not serious about taking the reins of responsibility that political power demands. And mind you, power isn't handed to anyone on a platter. No. The noise we are hearing about Tinubu today from his associates and supporters was nurtured over decades. If anyone else feels he can do better than him, such a person should also come out and make some noise and the electorate would decide.
brother a bag of beans is 100k now. The country is sinking economically. Tinubu is too greedy. He might be competent but his greed would sink the country. We need a patriotic Nigerian. Somebody like Peter Obi. It is only a patriotic Nigerian that can rescue Nigeria. Tinubu doesn't believe in our health system, if not he won't be in London. He doesn't believe in democracy. He couldn't speak out when fulani were killing yorubas. He licks fulanis ass too much. Infact he is a greedy man. Nigerians should not make this mistake unless they might not be alive to tell the story.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Echoban: 11:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
paramakina202:

No need for long epistle,Tinubu is a first class looter of the economy and fantastically corrupt Nigeria politician just like the rest of them.

Then who should now be on the ballot come 2023 then abi u wan come out make we support u.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
NGpatriot:

Hatred and bitterness won't even let you bitter and frustrated people take pride in your own country's accomplishment..

grin

Please does are Nigerian newspaper propaganda they are not reality for the last 10 years he has been said the same thing with no production. You cannot use Nigerian newspapers as a metric or is standard because it is all propaganda and lies the collect money from government to tell lies. Here at the 10 biggest fertilizer plants in the world not from Nigeria

https://www.trendrr.net/7111/top-10-largest-fertilizer-companies-in-the-world-famous-best-seller/

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
NGpatriot:

grin

And also why some white newspapers and Indian and Chinese newspapers tell you lies is because they are borrowing you money to fool yourself and take your oil for free and give you loan.

I was never a biafra and I have never been to the South East.
I am born and bred Yoruba reptilians form ibadan, I am part of the alpha draconian collecting

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by AlabiJ: 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
jesmond3945:
brother a bag of beans is 100k now. The country is sinking economically. Tinubu is too greedy. He might be competent but his greed would sink the country. We need a patriotic Nigerian. Somebody like Peter Obi. It is only a patriotic Nigerian that can rescue Nigeria. Tinubu doesn't believe in our health system, if not he won't be in London. He doesn't believe in democracy. He couldn't speak out when fulani were killing yorubas. He licks fulanis ass too much. Infact he is a greedy man. Nigerians should not make this mistake unless they might not be alive to tell the story.

Tinubu is Greedy how? Is Peter Obi in APC? What's stopping Peter Obi from boldly declaring for the presidency under PDP? Or are you people waiting for Tinubu to endorse Peter Obi or something, because I don't understand this your rant.

We are in a democracy. Nobody will step down for anybody. Alex Ekwueme contested the PDP presidential primary against OBJ and heaven did not fall. Igbos should grow some balls and push Peter Obi to come out and contest the ticket against Atiku or any other Northerner in PDP, if he's the one you guys truly want. That has absolutely nothing to do with Tinubu because they're in different political parties. Besides, if per chance, Tinubu were to endorse Peter Obi, such gesture wouldn't stop you ibos from hating him any less. So make una rest.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by NGpatriot: 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
paramakina202:

Let me repost this screenshot once again maybe you will put on your reading glass.
Read the first line.

So, if WAEC ask you to name the person responsible for improving the IGR In Lagos, you go just as we that other states improved their IGR too.

You even sound more stupidd than and childish than imagined..

Cowardice looks good on you.. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Lightorder: 11:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

He will not rest until the mission is accomplished. Nigeria need him now more than ever before. He’s experienced, competent, nationalistic, educated and influential enough to lead the country and set her on the path of greatness and shared prosperity.

With Tinubu as president, every region can go to sleep with their eyes closed because a nationalistic leader who will carry everybody along is on the throne. He will unite the country and give every region a sense of belonging. Even Kanu will drop Biafra agitation and accept a role in government once Tinubu strikes a deal with him. Tinubu’s presidency will be a win-win for all Nigerians.
stupidity is really a sickness without cure
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Lightorder: 11:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
Sergio101:

Oga the man is good, but is too old already to manage the menace in this country.
For damn sake, why will the youth putting their destiny in the hands of these old men
good at using you as a toilet tissue. Poverty go kill you in this country. Ten years didn’t teach you a single lesson
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Echoban: 11:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
sunjai:
Now I know Yorubas hate themselves. Because you are collecting chicken change from wicked and
selfish politicians, you are willing to sell off your brothers that are suffering? You are ready to keep them in unending suffering and gnashing of teeth just just because of peanut change.

I really have problem with people who critise without telling the way forward.

Who is now ur recommendation?
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by paramakina202: 11:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
bbcode processing failure
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by NGpatriot: 11:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
paramakina202:

Read the first line.

So, if WAEC ask you to name the person responsible for improving the IGR In Lagos, you go just answer say other states improved their IGR too.
grin

You even sound more stupidd than and childish than imagined..

Cowardice and trolling looks good on you.. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Echoban: 12:00am On Oct 10, 2021
jesmond3945:

U can't really have a logical argument, I'm sorry, which one is he's greedy , a bag of beans is 100k.. what made him greedy worst than other politician and is he the President that aided the increase in price of beans? Or is he supposed to bounce on the street to show u he is against herdsmen? We're u aware he connive to help SW have a functioning Regional security Amotekun, and banning open grazing , the meeting that held in Ogun state and since then it became law as he brought the idea of them signing it to law rather than just using mouth against FG?? No u won't know , but u will rather sit down in ur village and be waiting for we a Tinubu will carry placard in the street to protest or making Twitter word wars.

So is Peter Obi ready to contest in any party? Or u feel they should just pick him automatically? How u people think sometimes is worrisome
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Echoban: 12:06am On Oct 10, 2021
bbcode processing failure
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 10, 2021
[quote author=blamingthedevil post=106584429][/quote]

Abeg, no erase hin name for book of life. Lol
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by ogascomax: 3:04am On Oct 10, 2021
seunmsg:

Joe Biden is older than Tinubu. Atiku who is the likely alternative is older than Tinubu. So you see, he’s still the best option if Osinbajo is not contesting. It is not about the age but the ability to take all the tough decisions that are needed to unite the country and set her on the path of economic greatness.

You no see say the Joe Biden dey off.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by clevybrown(m): 4:15am On Oct 10, 2021
seunmsg:

He will not rest until the mission is accomplished. Nigeria need him now more than ever before. He’s experienced, competent, nationalistic, educated and influential enough to lead the country and set her on the path of greatness and shared prosperity.

With Tinubu as president, every region can go to sleep with their eyes closed because a nationalistic leader who will carry everybody along is on the throne. He will unite the country and give every region a sense of belonging. Even Kanu will drop Biafra agitation and accept a role in government once Tinubu strikes a deal with him. Tinubu’s presidency will be a win-win for all Nigerians.
Will u keep quiet.... shocked
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by exseJ: 5:14am On Oct 10, 2021
We currently have a man who spent more days in the hospital abroad than he stays in aso rock in the 6yrs he has been president....we the youth are currently campaigning for a man who have not entered office but has already started 3months abroad hospitalization....who do us self?
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Nobody: 5:36am On Oct 10, 2021
Echoban:

If this is ur Reason then I don't think u have any logical reason against him.

We are talking of capability, governance , economic brilliancy ure tellibg us how he snuggle drug and kept quiet for herdsmen, no he should have being in the street to protest against herdsmen so u LL know, u why don't u raise ur voice,

Kukuma say e no Sabi shit for toilet self na.

If this is your level of reasoning, then y'all deserve the kind of leaders you get.

What am I even saying...aren't you the guys that elected Buhari...TWICE?

I can't stop y'all from inflicting another round of 4-8-year pain upon yourselves.

Please go right ahead and elect him.

You think y'all are suffering now? You neva chichumchin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment / Alamieyeseigha Reveals Why Obasanjo Picked GEJ As Vice President / PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.