Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:13 AM

Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy (47965 Views)

Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa / Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) / Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Gilbertkwabena(m): 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
NGpatriot:

That's why you need to leave Nigerians and their threads alone and face your BiafraNISTAN..

grin

It is well,continue. One day u all will learn sense.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
NGpatriot:

Don't mind the ipob miscreant, I gave him a lot of rope to hand himself with, but he did what crooked, dishonest and tribal bigot Igbos do, to be a coward.

These ipob losers vote for the most useless and worthless governors in Nigeria, their towns and villages are on fire with bloodshed as we speak and their useless leaders are nowhere to be found, but they want to kill themselves over Lagos and Tinubu.

Bunch hopeless and aimless losers with no sense of worth and direction..

This is one of the biggest mystery of our times. A people so hideously misruled by the worst set of leaders in Nigeria ever yet only able to carry Tinubu's matter on their head 24/7. Na curse bro. Must be.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by NGpatriot: 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
[s]
Kenneth10110:

I simply meant i didnt vote for either your failure master or the pictures u sent to show your stupidity. Stop hiding with seun's emoji mumu show the world you so pained you might be redeemed back to happiness and stop being a saddist. Ode buruku
[/s]

Stop bothering me with your personal tragedy and frustration in life, I don't care you vote for or do with your miserable life, just go away..
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by NGpatriot: 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by NGpatriot: 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
Gilbertkwabena:

It is well,continue. One day u all will learn sense.

Don't worry about what I will learn, just face your blood soaked, violent, killing and burning ipobian towns and villages.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Akachai2030(m): 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
Animal in human skin. Nigeria na your mate
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by PsalmzFraudstar(f): 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
alanto:

Baba no stress. Tinubu get many things to campaign with. That’s why they are begging hun not to contest. Forget let them field Atiku. Campaign never even start. Wetin Atiku go take campaign? Tinubu go use Lagos. Use nationalism, use Islam, us SW. I no fit list am finish. Before e go come give them him road map. Tinubu is a visionary and intelligent. Imagine a man as small in stature has Tinubu having all those followers and he’s not even a military man. Just normal civilian that can make a military President. Leave matter. Tinubu Na MKO. E just de baffle me say there two gather de at some point. Maybe Na then Tinubu learn but he learned well.

What if the man die before the election, I hope you know no be any knee anything him go treat, I hope you know they went to charge his battery and this fulani people fit carry that battery and power will go back to them, anyway I don't expect you to understand that this man wants to use Nigeria money to sustain his failing health as buhari is doing. Anyway make God no disgrace anybody.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Lastmankc(m): 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

He will not rest until the mission is accomplished. Nigeria need him now more than ever before. He’s experienced, competent, nationalistic, educated and influential enough to lead the country and set her on the path of greatness and shared prosperity.

With Tinubu as president, every region can go to sleep with their eyes closed because a nationalistic leader who will carry everybody along is on the throne. He will unite the country and give every region a sense of belonging. Even Kanu will drop Biafra agitation and accept a role in government once Tinubu strikes a deal with him. Tinubu’s presidency will be a win-win for all Nigerians.
Why can't the mummified demented vegetable in Aso do all these you itemized?
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by lereinter(m): 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
Develop kill you dere

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by NobleRace: 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

He will not rest until the mission is accomplished. Nigeria need him now more than ever before. He’s experienced, competent, nationalistic, educated and influential enough to lead the country and set her on the path of greatness and shared prosperity.

With Tinubu as president, every region can go to sleep with their eyes closed because a nationalistic leader who will carry everybody along is on the throne. He will unite the country and give every region a sense of belonging. Even Kanu will drop Biafra agitation and accept a role in government once Tinubu strikes a deal with him. Tinubu’s presidency will be a win-win for all Nigerians.

He's corrupt.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by paramakina202: 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2021
NGpatriot:

The question was who is responsible for moving Lagos state's IGR from N500 Million to N34 Billion today? Now other states capacity and even in their capacity, the leadership is responsible, and I'll acknowledge that so why is it so hard for you to admit that another leader was responsible for that increase in Lagos state?

See, you know the answer, but just because the answer could expose your ignorance, bad faith, dishonesty and ignorance, you decided to dance around and dodge like a damn coward.

Simple question, a grown man like you can not answer, you just prefer to play silly and immature dodging game.

Be a man and answer the question and stop acting like a coward, the answer won't kill you.

Am I even debating with a blind man?
I answered your question go back and read again and stop pouring saliva all over the place.
Tinubu this Tinubu that,you will think if he becomes president of Nigeria tomorrow he will be able to provide Nigerians with stable electricity and other necessities of life.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
grin grin grin grin grin
For more jokes, Text "TINUBU" to "419".

as usual, he has a retinue of nairaland mobsters and trolls who will stop at nothing (evening suicide) to elevate rubbish

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by roddy15: 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
So president Buhari no dey develop economy and democracy. So he is waiting for Tinubu to come back from surgery and do it.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
Oduduwa707:

You're MADDD! But, how and why are you Nigerians like this? This is one of the guys that stole a great deal of Lagos resources and converted it for personal use, a guy that lacks integrity and honor yet, you guys out of all the 200 million Nigerians chose to support him. Chai, who do us dis kain thing ooo? angry

Indeed, the black man is 10,000 years behind the rest of the world. angry

Please do not blame the black man it is the Nigerian man which will only vote for a criminal. Please show me one order Africa which will leave his country run to another man's land and want to vote for the criminal which has done nothing for him back in his country only Nigeria. Please listen it is not all Africa is Nigeria is the only one which will vote for somebody which can do nothing for them like a criminal..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by NGpatriot: 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
[s]
paramakina202:

Am I even debating with a blind man?
I answered your question go back and read again and stop pouring saliva all over the place.
Tinubu this Tinubu that,you will think if he becomes president of Nigeria tomorrow he will be able to provide Nigerians with stable electricity and other necessities of life.
[/s]

You did not answer my question.

No time for cowards and grown men who are not man enough to answer a simple question.

Honesty goes beyond hating Tinubu, but your hatred for one man turned you into a coward and less of a man, you are too scared and mentally incompetent to admit that the man was responsible for improving the IGR in Lagos.

Shallow and mentally screwed up people like you are too hateful and bitter to even accept basic facts.

Coward.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by ultiliberty(m): 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
Abi na
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by NGpatriot: 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
Funny enough, these hateful and bitter Igbos actually think they get to decide who becomes the president of Nigeria when in fact they don't, your worthless votes are limited to your ipob villages.

Your votes never mattered in any election, so why are you barking like bingo?...

grin grin

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by UltimateStarman: 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

https://gazettengr.com/im-back-to-develop-nigerias-democracy-economy-tinubu/
your sickness was your last warning by God
if you don't drop this aspiration you are going to die before 2023
Repent
You can still be saved
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by olatuns2017: 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by NGpatriot: 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
See the economic developers, they looted every kobo, earned, N trillion and still left office borrowing hundreds of billions to pay workers salaries..

God Bless PMB

God Bless Tinubu

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Kenneth10110(m): 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Stop bothering me with your personal tragedy and frustration in life, I don't care you vote for or do with your miserable life, just go away..
leribu the Buhari u support tells the story of your sadist life.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by NGpatriot: 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
[s]
Kenneth10110:

leribu the Buhari u support tells the story of your sadist life.
[/s]

grin grin grin grin

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by NGpatriot: 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by paramakina202: 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
[s]
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

You did not answer my question.

No time for cowards and grown men who are not man enough to answer a simple question.

Honesty goes beyond hating Tinubu, but your hatred for one man turned you into a coward and less of a man, you are too scared and mentally incompetent to admit that the man was responsible for improving the IGR in Lagos.

Shallow and mentally screwed up people like you are too hateful and bitter to even accept basic facts.

Coward.

[/s]

See your question and my answer right there and stop being shameless liar.

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Heineken(m): 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2021
Imagine. There's no hope in this country. All these people are the same.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by sunjai(f): 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
Now I know Yorubas hate themselves. Because you are collecting chicken change from wicked and
selfish politicians, you are willing to sell off your brothers that are suffering? You are ready to keep them in unending suffering and gnashing of teeth just just because of peanut change.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Kfed4ril(m): 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

Oh so now you agree that Buhari is a divisive leader.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
NGpatriot post=106
596296:

Because of Tinubu, Lagos state is home to the largest single train refinery in the world, the largest petrochemical plant in Africa, the largest fertilizer plant in the world, the largest gas plant in Africa, the largest deep seaport in West Africa, the list goes on.

God Bless Asiwaju...

grin grin grin

Bloody lie it is not the largest fertilizer plant in the world.
And it is not the largest oil refinery in the world.
Lagos State is the worst city in the world to live in

It is not the largest gas plant in the world that goes to Russia
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Kfed4ril(m): 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
Aufbauh:
Let Tinubu be calming down pls.
As for me I won't vote for anyone whose age has passed the benchmark age of retirement in active service.
By 2023, Asiwaju will be 71-72yr old. Haba!

Buhari experiment has make me to change my stance on older presidential aspirants especially in the Africa political climate.

So you agree Buhari is a failure.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:54pm On Oct 09, 2021
marsman:

I wouldn't want to prolong any matter. But then I would like you to think for once, the development of Lagos in comparison to what Lagos is today are they the same?
I mean we know of cities the British also went to before they got to Lagos like calabar, cities that were also favoured by nature oh, I wonder why they cannot stand toe to toe with Lagos today. I know the hard truth you don't want to accept, and I am going to tell you " without the leadership of men like this in most aspects, Lagos would be crawling in its past glory just like Nigeria, " but then we have their likes to improve and make it better not destroy.
. Compare Lagos to other African cities and you shall know it is nowhere. Lagos is not even among top 15 African cities to live in

https://www.planetware.com/africa/best-cities-saf-1-34.htm

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
Kfed4ril:

So you agree Buhari is a failure.

The president is not a failure the Citizens are failure and stupid for voting for idiot since 1960
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by NGpatriot: 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
paramakina202:
[s][/s]

See your question and my answer right there and stop being shameless liar.

This is how you and your kind fail WAEC.

The question was who is responsible for improved IGR in Lagos, not how other states improved their IGR.

They asked you about A, but this coward is answering with B.

You just keep proving to us that you are a coward, your deception and mental gymnastics is a clear example of your cowardice.

Answering the question won't kill you so stop acting like a scared 2 year old baby who can not read and comprehend a little question.

Coward.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South / What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, / Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.