Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,100 members, 7,913,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 07:41 PM

Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) (53330 Views)

Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey / You Remember The Hawking Girl Singer Salle?, Watch Her First Music Video / Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by Mayeldah(m): 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
Let me wait for Righteousness to comment before I do.

Make I go charge my phone come back
Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by emmyN(m): 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
Obviously it's just a costume. Our foremothers dressed in similar fashion and were considered people of virtue.
Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by nuelyoyo(m): 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Exactly. This one don go already. See as she take bring out her tongue
The whole innocence brouhaha is a promotional strategy.

Her handlers know Nigerians like to identify with talented people from a poor background, so they gave her that packaging.

Just like the mannequin in Aso Rock was packaged to us.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by babaalagbo1(m): 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
Lollittaa:
people are obsessed with sex appeal. She already has a sonorous voice. Must she wear a whorish attire to be famous?
I tire poo,alicia keys come to mind....she blow and still decent
Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by od501: 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
jaybenugo:
Reno Omokri has warned that for Salle should not be made to deviate from her talent after recent pictures of her radical transformation surfaced online, IgbereTV reports.

News about Salle, a 17-year-old Nigerian female hawker, went viral some weeks ago after she was filmed singing with a very beautiful musical voice which caught the attention of both local and international musicians who indicated interest in helping her music career.

Sharing Salle's 'Then vs Now pictures, Reno wrote on Instagram;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUwz8-ijKez/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Chai...I pity this gal. They will Bleep the super star outta her

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by Ibime(m): 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2021
The whole hawker thing was a clever marketing gimmick. That girls enunciation of her words while singing was too aje to be a hawker

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by vickydevoka(m): 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...
Reno can dey yarn rubbish sometimes

Wetin make reno think and feel say that her undefiled innocent look of before mean say she never tear eye and know anything...she go don tear eye and sabi secular things before

Just that she needed that push to display it well

Most baby girls don tear eye....they are only waiting for that push and motivation
U sabi
Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by Onnasucs1(m): 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
dollynnn:
If you can not flaunt some flesh as a Nigerian female artiste ,forget it
like Tems is flaunting some flesh right?
Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by Issues40(m): 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
Fame works in a different way amigo. Once it is starts to operate, you can no longer be yourself. You have to start living for the world to see, eat and devour you. And Innocence is one food people devour with vigour.....
Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by IbileIfe: 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
Lollittaa:
people are obsessed with sex appeal. She already has a sonorous voice. Must she wear a whorish attire to be famous?
Too late to cry.
Salle is already for sale.
She is hooked on the psychedelic opium of the entertainment industry.
Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by Elxandre(m): 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
dollynnn:
If you can not flaunt some flesh as a Nigerian female artiste ,forget it
Teni is a man.
Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by IbileIfe: 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
od501:

Chai...I pity this gal. They will Bleep the super star outta her
She has a banging body.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by Kellydboss(m): 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
jaybenugo:
Reno Omokri has warned that for Salle should not be made to deviate from her talent after recent pictures of her radical transformation surfaced online, IgbereTV reports.

News about Salle, a 17-year-old Nigerian female hawker, went viral some weeks ago after she was filmed singing with a very beautiful musical voice which caught the attention of both local and international musicians who indicated interest in helping her music career.

Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by AuroraB(f): 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
Lollittaa:
MEN, rather undecided
Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by Adakintroy: 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
That market belong to satan..ask wizkid they been converting soul s for a long time now.

Even as an innocent girl one of her line read "am coming to take your soul". Me I just hisss...this one is bone again but not of God na the other one get am no be by voice.
Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by Adakintroy: 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
Sick generation
.even music the holy ones gave to remedy the soul has been polluted beyond remedy.it's what now destroy the mind and spirit.
Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by Skinkerjnr(m): 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
Reno oil dey ur head
Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by od501: 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
IbileIfe:

She has a banging body.

You don examine the thing finish ni grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by od501: 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
IbileIfe:

She has a banging body.

You don examine the thing finish ni grin .

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by trippleKAY(m): 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
Unless she was asked to act this way, I do not believe this story at all. Someone is discovered not quite long and instantly begins to dress and act this way, naaaaaaa, this is a scam!!!
pure scam...
Dem carry Nigerians andicap
Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by Picker28: 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
OK
Fight go soon start
Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by UltimateStarman: 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
jaybenugo:

Those that turned her to this should repent
there's no time
Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by Myer(m): 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
Adakintroy:
That market belong to satan..ask wizkid they been converting soul s for a long time now.

Even as an innocent girl one of her line read "am coming to take your soul". Me I just hisss...this one is bone again but not of God na the other one get am no be by voice.

This is an offshoot off Reno's 2cents concerning the rebranding of Salle, the hawker with singing talent.

While Reno's argument is valid, it's also important to know that experts in the music industry understand what works.
Her rebranding (sex appeal) is definitely going to make her appeal to the male demographic especially.

Reno's point is simply that due to her mode of discovery, the rebranding was unnecessary. Which is probably true.

Honestly I dont think her voice is extraordinary, judging from her videos. Hence why her new management is employing the modus operandi that works. Which is not only depending on her talent alone but also on her sex appeal.

My argument was never to be generic in saying all female musicians capitalise on their sex appeal to sell their art.
Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by Gee64: 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
The devil at work recruiting evil-doers for hell.
Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
More money to her pocket as she moves out of poverty.

Let pedophiles wail. They prefer to see her looking wretched....na those types they prefer to m0lest easily.
Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by Jeremani: 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
siofra:
Hmm.

Are you sure Rihanna and that CNN woman really reached out to this girl? I never saw screenshots or pictures, I even heard CNN was going to interview her and up till now, we haven't seen anything. Was it just for clout?

Don jazzy rush this girl like dog wey never see food for dayz.
Wetin Rihanna wan do again, she don get record lebel already
Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by Lightorder: 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2021
Lollittaa:
wondering very loud
Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by Gospel2Day: 11:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Wtf.
She was known for her talent, she became popular because of her scintillating voice.

We didn't know her because of her unclothedness like Angel.

What are they stripping her naked for?

They should market her voice not her unclothedness.

What is wrong with these people for God sake
That's the ONLY thing female artists uses to draw mindless and headless men to the wares they sell. Apart from natural gift to sing or act, flaunting their breasts, thighs and backside is their way of helping Satan to pollute humanity by promoting nudity.
Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by chenny360(m): 12:04am On Oct 10, 2021
New look be like zambia virgin
Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by cardoctor(m): 12:05am On Oct 10, 2021
Na God hand she dey bro. No worries
Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by Drella(m): 12:55am On Oct 10, 2021
jaybenugo:

To make it big as a female in the entertainment industry, your kpekus must hear am!
Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by Enn214(m): 2:48am On Oct 10, 2021
pirodoshit:
Scam.. the girl has always been like that.. that street thing na stunt
No b lie. I see her face. She's already exposed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nanny And Cook Detained As Police Release 6 Of Davido's Domestic Staff / Nigel Sog, Nigerian Male Model Set To Dethrone Denrele (Photos) / Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.