Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,382 members, 7,974,558 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 07:30 AM

Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) (53389 Views)

Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey / You Remember The Hawking Girl Singer Salle?, Watch Her First Music Video / Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by Mayflowa(m): 7:11am On Oct 10, 2021
Lollittaa:
people are obsessed with sex appeal. She already has a sonorous voice. Must she wear a whorish attire to be famous?

What make you think she doesn't like the now look. The looks might have been her fantasy.
Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 10, 2021
Mayflowa:

What make you think she doesn't like the now look. The looks might have been her fantasy.
Would you like to see your 17 year old sister attired like that?
Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by Mandrake20(m): 7:57am On Oct 10, 2021
I want to comment o but lemme just reserve it.
Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by Tonnyray: 8:02am On Oct 10, 2021
It's now pretty obvious those that claim the hawking thing was a scam are right.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by McStoic(m): 8:20am On Oct 10, 2021
Lollittaa:
people are obsessed with sex appeal. She already has a sonorous voice. Must she wear a whorish attire to be famous?

I tire ooo. The devil is a bastard

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 10, 2021
OfficerGbadamos:
[s]if you know what's good for you you better stay hidden because when I lay hold on your details I will personally turn you to a rag on this site.
When I lay hold on your details I will make you famous on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp will be carrying your story and bloggers won't hesitate to spread it.
Even your friends, relatives and colleagues will hear your story and I pray you don't commit suicide.
One day I will lay hold on your personal details and your own will be finished[/s]

You are a huge disappointment to your parents. grin

Mynd44, Seun, Dominique, lalasticlala,OAM4J etc

I earlier reported this gay troll who has numerous banned accounts like Inspectorlawal, OfficerGbadamos,DSSAgent,TurnNewLeaf, SegFault, J0y0usever, 999monikers, SexyDivaQueen...the last three are female monikers he uses to lure men for gay meetings and deceive job seekers he wants to scam. He has broken rule 2,8 ,9 and 19 repeatedly.

He has impersonated me with the moniker 'k0yyes' to scam and deceive people which is a crime on nairaland.

Take note of this account too.
Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 10, 2021
OfficerGbadamos:
Empty threats from my empty head. embarassed

grin grin You are like an imp0tent male wh0r£ that brags about going 3 rounds but doesn't have a d1k. grin Ugly, unproductive piece of sh1t.

Depressed, jobless failure with zero IQ cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by Johnsonx5(m): 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
Since the Christian Community does not appreciate such, let the circular do.
Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by bewla(m): 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
Lollittaa:
Wonder in Femi voice
Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by Mayflowa(m): 2:13am On Oct 11, 2021
Lollittaa:

Would you like to see your 17 year old sister attired like that?

Why not! That is a custom by the way. She isn't walking around the street with it. That is Salle! one of Nigeria's best celebrity to come. You need to check yourself by letting such a simple custom affect your sexual appeal. This is moderate in US o where I live.
Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 11, 2021
Mayflowa:

Why not! That is a custom by the way. She isn't walking around the street with it. That is Salle! one of Nigeria's best celebrity to come. You need to check yourself by letting such a simple custom affect your sexual appeal. This is moderate in US o where I live.
that's the problem with some of you abroadians. You pick western cultures, both the good and not so good ones. If that's moderate in the US, it's extreme here in Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) by raphy(m): 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2021
So them.think say because she de low key befor she never. Chop dick na street girl.she be them just tell her to go Hawks so she go blow..they knw her before when she wasn't Hawkin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigel Sog, Nigerian Male Model Set To Dethrone Denrele (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village / Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.