Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) (57931 Views)

Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior / Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by Decryptor(m): 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
Trumann:

Linda is actually the cheap, stinky h0e who opened her fishy privates to collect intense penising from a married man.
She was collecting from other people too and decided to pin her bastard on the man. He knew she was sleeping around and that's why he denied ownership.

And the said man is a cheap stúpid womanizer who despite being married decided to insert his community pénis in Linda's privates when he still "knew" that she was sleeping around. Such men and other men where he comes from are well known to have zero respect for the sanctity of marriage and will grind any available hole including that of a goat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by Trumann: 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
Decryptor:

And the said man is a cheap stúpid womanizer who despite being married decided to insert his community pénis in Linda's privates when he still "knew" that she was sleeping around. Such men and other men where he comes from are well known to have zero respect for the sanctity of marriage and will grind any available hole including that of a goat.

I agree with you, I only have one thing to add.

Linda is less than a goat.
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by Depressed101: 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
onthehill:
Tiwa Savage's ex-husband TeeBillz has welcomed his 6th child - a baby boy, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing a photo of his woman, he reached out to his children Jamil and Bisi, informing them of the birth of their new sibling. He wrote on his Instagram handle;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU0lQMnBz8p/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In one of his Instagram post, he had mentioned his five children who were born by three different women. The children are:- Khalil, Gaetano, Jamil, Bisi, Ona.

TeeBillz was first legally married to Kenea Udoh who gave him two children. He also has another child with a woman named Vivian Oputa. The talent manager had tied the knot with Tiwa Savage in 2013. The pair welcomed Jamil, their first son together, in 2015. But in 2016, their marriage collapsed over allegations of neglect, infidelity, and substance abuse.

Last year, TeeBillz hinted online that he has found love again and shared pictures of himself and a lady spending some time together.

https://igberetvnews.com/1402509/blessings-tribe-tiwas-ex-husband-teebillz-welcomes-6th-child-photo/
yoruba demon grin

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
Kajaard:

The Sundays need to be kept holy. No aggression on the sabbath cool
Believe me I know your main Monika
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by Trumann: 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
[s]
fof1:

It is a Stupid and Foolish Reasoning to Call a human Born and Created by the Almighty...a Bastard! I detest such Acronym even though am not Complicated. But is Sincere and Spiritual Reasonings...None can Defend himself b4 God. Murder is Sin and Immorality, Fornication and Adultery is Sin before God...but Abortion is Murder of all Murders...Blood is Blood...If U can,Keep it and if U Cant don't Do it...PERIOD. SIN IS SIN AND YOU MUST BE JUDGED EXCEPT U REPENT BEFORE GOD IN HUMILITY AS HELLFIRE AWAITS THE INPENITENT,PLS.
[/s]

Deut 23.2
A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

Start your foolish rants from the Bible who referred to bastards. You are probably a bastard or you have bastards around you, that's why it is paining you.
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by Kajaard: 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Believe me I know your main Monika

That's nice. You must really like my style of writing then tongue
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by einsteine(m): 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
6th child.

His ministry is the fathering of children
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by Dicedpineappple(f): 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
larryjonze:

study the differences between kid and kids.

Mr lecturer,Jamil's name is included in the so called "kids" hence my comment...

Rest abeg
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
Congratulations to tellbliz..
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
this one just dey populate the world with single mama babies!!
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by Bodmasnr: 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Irresponsible men everywhere, it's now normal to be having kids anyhow without marriage. I weep for this present generation.
Na by force to marry before having kids ni??
No judge person jawe…
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bodmasnr:

Na by force to marry before having kids ni??
No judge person jawe…
Quick question, are your parents not married before giving birth to you?
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by suffering: 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
Na so. Once you leave a useless woman na to continue life like nothing happened. The woman go form strong willed in open only to secretly beg you whenever the lights are off. From seeing this baby mama it’s obvious Tiwa was the problem. Congratulations to the once again father. I’m sure Tiwa and his baby mama sent their greetings.
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by bewla(m): 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Irresponsible men everywhere, it's now normal to be having kids anyhow without marriage. I weep for this present generation.
I responsible

U spite in and live them to carry and care for the baby

Olosho daddy
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by Edyice: 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
This one just Dey Bleep anyhow

6th pikin (children ) in 12 years

I don’t even what to call the dude but

Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by Akuruoulo(m): 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Are the women responsible ?

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by Bodmasnr: 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Quick question, are your parents not married before giving birth to you?

So na by force make me too marry before I get pikins Oga, go sit down.
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by slowice(m): 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
HeadNigga:
TeeBillz finally moved on from Tiwa. I am happy for him.

Did he really move? See resemblance na....he looked and found tiwa in someone else,
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
No fear of God again.
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by Chicky34: 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ti ilu kan ba n toro awon omoale be o ti dagba...wait till the bastards of this generation start growing then peace will no longer be available

Iyaebe:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by Midas01: 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
Oh please shut up. This man has six kids , a whole six kids and you're blaming the women. Did they rape him ? Do any of the women themselves have six kids ?

SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Women are becoming extremely stupid anybody can give them babies and leave them. Especially Nigeria woman

2 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by Midas01: 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
Receive sense to be able to blame men for their own actions. It's like your head is paining you.

A man will be irresponsible to the point of becoming a sperm bank yet it's the women you still end up blaming.

Aren't the women each taking care of their kids ? At the end of the day it's the same man whose kid will hate him cuz he was mostly absent from their lives since he can't be present with six different women at the same time.

Seems women are your nightmare.
Melvis100:
Women are such a crazy set species.. They know how complicated a man's life would be, but just cos of their immidiate gains, they accept him and his luggages and later start claiming victims if the man dishes out the same treatment he gave out to their predecessors...
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by LyfeJennings(m): 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tunji is just trying to stay relevant
Tiwa would never respect him again
She gone past that stage
The best he can do is to make very good money
Upgrade himself and not living in past glory

2 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by Midas01: 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
Sense he no get.... Swear Tiwa should be grateful this baggage is out of her life for good.

Dicedpineappple:
The only woman that would take care of his kids?
So Tiwa can not take care of Jamil?

Talking in the rubbish..
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by Midas01: 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
Random lovers....Lol. And I bet you shot the tape with her to know it's more than one random person she screwed.

Also, shey the person she slept with isn't a man , abi? It's now normal for a man to ba having sex tape with random women ?

See what I did there ?

Sense you no get.
larryjonze:

Responsible women everywhere, it's now normal for a supposed mother to be having sextape with random lovers. indeed women is future
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by Midas01: 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
So ? And I guess they impregnate themselves.
Dalby:

Conception is by a woman, don't forget...

2 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by Midas01: 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
Like your mother did , right ?
Dalby:

They go after the highest available bidder and call it LOVE!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pasuma's Daughter's Birthday Party (Pictures) / Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] / Meet Victoria Elliot, Desmond Elliot's Wife As They Mark Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.