Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) (57923 Views)

Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior / Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by Charx122: 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Irresponsible men everywhere, it's now normal to be having kids anyhow without marriage. I weep for this present generation.

What makes him irresponsible don't women have their own brains to say no to Dicks....If some women don't allow themselves to be used as public toilets let them stop flaunts them big bum-bums ..Let me tell you Dicks also have minds of their own..(Advise) is not every Dick you see that drives a lovely ride your pussies start gushing!!!�
Men are Awesome!!!
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by Midas01: 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
At least women lost it...Men never had it. Can't lose what you never had.
tydi:

Lol.. this generational women lost it long time ago. Don’t know if it’s the lack of parental training, or they just catching the glimpse of life and they got hooked .. lol .. my ex wife now could boast of four children from three different men. Me too ain’t a saint four boys 3 women born them .. both genders we all go later see wetin we do our selfs..but it’s a man’s world though ...lol Abeg make I go chop My Mama Sunday rice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by HRMK: 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
looks more like tiwa! dark,tall and slim!!
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
nosecrets2hide:
She bears some resemblance to Tiwa, skin tone, shape of her face and some some..

Long neck nko?
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by SURElee(f): 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
Women will keep opening legs while Tbillz will keep fathering kids for women to cater for.
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
Midas01:
Random lovers....Lol. And I bet you shot the tape with her to know it's more than one random person she screwed.

Also, shey the person she slept with isn't a man , abi? It's now normal for a man to ba having sex tape with random women ?

See what I did there ?

Sense you no get.

I guess you didnt read the quote before you jump in, i just gave a corresponding entry.
Tiwa with her own page claimed she had a sextape with .."someone i'm dating now" do you even understand the context of the description.
Between tiwa & the guy she is dating now ... whu has a brand & image to protect, whu has a kid to explain the importance of sextape.
If your papa get sense your reasoning for no dey myopic
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
Dicedpineappple:

Mr lecturer,Jamil's name is included in the so called "kids" hence my comment...

Rest abeg

pele bimbo owoyemi, won't mind seein you in my office
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by specialbobby(m): 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
But why this guy like women way get long neck like giraffe nah
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by Xbs1: 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
Useless thing

Breeding poverty calling yourself a man by dicckkking down all able whoorreess

Are you taking responsibilities of these kids
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by afadi2410: 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
BigJoe19:
With the comments you make regularly on Nairaland are you a responsible woman? Kettle calling pot black.

Let her weep for herself cos she is part of this generation
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by MufasaLion: 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
Simdyofficial:
I wish to have 6kids.. But I will only born 2 tongue

Maybe the remaining 4 from orphanage or so..

Not easy to carry pregnancy abeg.. Oga must understand

6 kids in your house? Some of you are trying.
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by MufasaLion: 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
tydi:

Lol.. this generational women lost it long time ago. Don’t know if it’s the lack of parental training, or they just catching the glimpse of life and they got hooked .. lol .. my ex wife now could boast of four children from three different men. Me too ain’t a saint four boys 3 women born them .. both genders we all go later see wetin we do our selfs..but it’s a man’s world though ...lol Abeg make I go chop My Mama Sunday rice

Ah! You and your ex-wife are real cruise. grin
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
PotatoSalad:
No matter the thrill or euphoria, nothing will make me take my private life to social media.
Na cruise and Insha Allah we dey do for Facebook and Instagram.

The world is a bitter place. Your joy is another's hate. Online bullies everywhere.

Lol "Introverts and Ambiverts" In most cases will relate with this post of yours, Because we have some Introverts and Ambiverts who loves to show off on SM too but I can tell they aren't that much. But you see those Extroverts ehn. No let me talk Abeg.....

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by coolhumble(m): 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
Emi gan fee do grin

Trumann:

Eminado (Emi naa a do) Tiwa Savage
Do you know what Èmi náà a do means?

Forget, Tiwa na industry property.

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
Melvis100:
Women are such a crazy set species.. They know how complicated a man's life would be, but just cos of their immidiate gains, they accept him and his luggages and later start claiming victims if the man dishes out the same treatment he gave out to their predecessors...

You are cordially Welcome to the World of the Female Gender. That's how "Most Of Them" Operates.....
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by Trumann: 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
coolhumble:
Emi gan fee do grin

You just come from nowhere wan enter set. Rárá o.

You go pick number and wait till e reach your turn.

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by coolhumble(m): 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
How many people are online already? Overtaking is allowed oh

Trumann:

You just come from nowhere wan enter set. Rárá o.

You go pick number and wait till e reach your turn.

Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by Almunjid(m): 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Women are becoming extremely stupid anybody can give them babies and leave them. Especially Nigeria woman
cry
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by Dicedpineappple(f): 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
larryjonze:

pele bimbo owoyemi, won't mind seein you in my office

Ana-akogheri

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by Lugianostar(m): 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
Good to hear?

Tiwa has gone her way.
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by lereinter(m): 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Irresponsible men everywhere, it's now normal to be having kids anyhow without marriage. I weep for this present generation.

What do you mean by present generation

Go find out the age of the man
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by Paperbag(m): 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
HeadNigga:
TeeBillz finally moved on from Tiwa. I am happy for him.

With another that almost looks like tiwa grin grin grin

Are you sure he really moved on ??
Oga still dey remember tiwa with this new barnny ooh
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by Exceed15: 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:

What about those who had children in marriage they can't take care of and pushed to the street to face hard life.
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by obavilla: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
Contact us for your Engineering and technical projects,
1.Solar/ inverter system installations
2. CCTV installations both IP camera and analog types with remote viewing. For banks, offices , homes, factories etc.
3. Electrical works: electric fencing, house wiring - conduits and surface as well as all kind of special wiring
For your hotels, residential, estate industrial etc.
5.computer networking, for banks, schools , govt establishments, homes, Cbt center etc.
6. Intercom installations, for hotels, offices , home etc.
7. Hotel smart key locks, and biometrics.
*OPLUS ENGINEERING SERVICES*
... when excellence matters...
You can contact us via our WhatsApp 08070816409
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by Quiny32323: 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
PotatoSalad:
No matter the thrill or euphoria, nothing will make me take my private life to social media.
Na cruise and Insha Allah we dey do for Facebook and Instagram.

The world is a bitter place. Your joy is another's hate. Online bullies everywhere.

I swear bro,me na private person.just keep them guessing.
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by MummyD2020(f): 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tubaba dey learn here
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by mkpurumma090(f): 9:00am On Oct 11, 2021
Congratulations
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by CPU25(f): 10:35am On Oct 11, 2021
OMG just when i thought no one can beat Tubaba, now i know that its only the thief caught in action is proscribed one, other thieves are just in their corner awaiting trial or should i say till the day they are caught. 6 children already shocked shocked shocked ah.

oya i call on all celebrities to declare how many children they have and from how many women, lets know what we are even saying here.

Baba Tuface no vex, we didnt know what we were doing, i think the title "FATHER ABRAHAM" was given in a hush
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by Dalby(m): 3:04am On Oct 13, 2021
Midas01:
Like your mother did , right ?

Really funny l was well brought up so l will not insult your mother...the days of my mother was different, l really do not know how old you are, but what l said is characteristic of women these days...
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by Dalby(m): 3:07am On Oct 13, 2021
Midas01:
So ? And I guess they impregnate themselves.

Hahaha, my point is that when you say useless man, in this case you are also saying useless woman, because it takes 2 of the opposite sex for conception to happen. Must l break everything down to the basics for you to understand
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by Ayt27(m): 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
Origin:
Maybe some one may understand this...

Pity is an emotion very similar to Love. In fact I believe Love is made up of about 70% pity.

Which is why most love story usually involves a sappy story. (How I want to help him/her but fell in love)

Due to good conduct, appearance, confidence, sweet mouth, ambience and one's emotional intelligence, one may confuse pity with love.

Hi, can I have your snapchat or twitter or reddit ID? grin
Re: TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) by Ololadekiniun: 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
Topzee109:
Baby factory
In as much he's taking care of them what's your business? tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pasuma's Daughter's Birthday Party (Pictures) / Meet Victoria Elliot, Desmond Elliot's Wife As They Mark Wedding Anniversary / Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.