Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,724 members, 7,885,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 05:33 PM

LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) (45307 Views)

Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities / Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) / UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Ijaya123: 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
This is so sad.

Sucide is never the solution. It is like permanent end to a temporary problem.
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
what ever you are pass though in life eat first..................
suicide is not an option

1 Like

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Gkemz: 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
If she dropped such a suicide status and none of her friends made an attempt to stop her from carrying her action, then her friends are wicked

That's why I keep on saying... It's better to have just one true friend than to have a thousand fair weather friends.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by mauchiz: 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
Her blood will be on the people that brought Buhari to power.
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by yyba: 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
longetivity:
I blame it on the return of TINUBU
where is video
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
mauchiz:
Her blood will be on the people that brought Buhari to power.
who u vote for
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by funmibi29(m): 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
She fine like this dey claim no fund, nah lie joor. Abi nah S.U � Girl no fine reach her dey live fine... Nah another thing kill her jare.
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by bewla(m): 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
longetivity:
why is sensitive matter like this a joke

The rich are just out there for nothing
Other then to milk us dry

And this my people are only making fun of it
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Hallabee1(m): 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
longetivity:

Aje....

And you think you have sense abi....
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Myluv1: 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
No, I don't believe it was because of money.
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Saturn101: 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
What a pity. No matter the situation suicide should not be the option.

1 Like

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by enemyofprogress: 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
Good people are dying while people like olunmercy56 are busy disturbing the peace of the world
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Paulo3ree(m): 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
Yommychrz:
Suicide is never an option...everyone is going thru shits Dey can’t voice we should just keep believing...things can [/b]fucking [b]change anytime

And it does change most of the time
Friends please be patient
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by goodman5(m): 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
Everybody dey lack money
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Mandela887(m): 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
That's quit a pity,suicide is never an option, though Buhari has messed up this Nation

1 Like

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Keals: 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
Cokahot:
Living above your means. Hehe had a big phone, had whatsapp. But could not sell the phone to pay her fees.
I guess that's the case right there.
She lived above her means, got broke to sustain it, couldn't stand the shame of her purported admirers seeing her that way and possibly, proud to beg. So, she sort to end it.
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Edusouls(m): 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
Chai men are down financially and are now wiser in doing father Xmas for girls, is Good that way abby they say man and woman are equal, so make everyone solve his or her own problems..
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by babsbolad: 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
So sad she took her life owing to her inability to pay her school fees. A lot of people had experienced and some people are still facing similar issue, but they didn't resort to suicide. R.I.P and i pray that God will forgive you of all your shortcomings.
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by elysian777: 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bro you don't get it,its not an easy thing to take ones life,suicide is the last stage of depression.
Yommychrz:
Suicide is never an option...everyone is going thru shits Dey can’t voice we should just keep believing...things can fucking change anytime
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Organs(m): 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
longetivity:

Pls stop joking when death is reported. Have compassion for her and humanity!

1 Like

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by 2rez: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
Itwouldbefine:
do you know what depression is? Have you ever been depressed? Have you ever looked to the sky, the north, the south and help seems like it would never come, how do you now feel if she sells that phone boredom and loneliness won't even kill her quicker. See ehh just pray to the Almighty always you never have a reason to think of taking your own life as the last resort

Say no more bruh. Some folks on here don't know nothing. With the way shit's getting real by the day in this contraption, i pray the Almighty continues to give us grace for perseverance. Remember, always ensure to make everyday a happy day. Help yourself bruh!

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Kingrefreshed: 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
BadNews:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/08/lagos-university-student-commits-suicide-over-inability-pay-school-fees

How can you be a woman and be complaining of money for crying out loud.

Women are working ATM

1 Like

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Bluewitch(f): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
Yommychrz:
Suicide is never an option...everyone is going thru shits Dey can’t voice we should just keep believing...things can fucking change anytime

Suicide is an option if you can't carry on...
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by 41lady(m): 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
It is unfortunate she found herself in an economy or society where wickedness rule the heart of those in authority. Why should school stop student from writting exam due to school fee? Allow the student to write the exam pass, when he or she comes for her certificate, you hold her or him to settle before collecting. This is what is happening in countries in Asia that we came to study. Only international students are pressured to pay fee in time.

2 Likes

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Babastrong(m): 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
I'm really under strong depression due to nigeria situations.
but i have never thought Suicide as my escape route. What i'm thinking now is to relocate to Benin republic.

3 Likes

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Keals: 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
Itwouldbefine:
do you know what depression is? Have you ever been depressed? Have you ever looked to the sky, the north, the south and help seems like it would never come, how do you now feel if she sells that phone boredom and loneliness won't even kill her quicker. See ehh just pray to the Almighty always you never have a reason to think of taking your own life as the last resort
Once you're willing, there's always a way.

The only way one can resort to that is, shame, which is a byproduct of pride.

I know someone who dropped out at his final year from University of Akwa Ibom to lack of cash. He called saying, the shame and suffering is too much for him to bear...
He's just a kid, the parent didn't let him grow into "the class" they kept pushing and skipping so he can graduate pretty quick, till something struck their finances. He didn't have the mental ability to think outside the box on how to raise cash. So, he dropped!

I tell you again, this one is a product of shame and pride.
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by proclinician: 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Same issue but I have faith and hope. Who will I leave my baby for?

God send helpers pls

Why did u give birth when u have nothing to raise the child. People can't keep their private part at rest.
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
koyyes:
Never bring a female child into this world if you are poor and wretched.
Don't even bring anyone...both ladies and guymen dey suffer
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Dididrumz(m): 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
Cokahot:
Living above your means. Hehe had a big phone, had whatsapp. But could not sell the phone to pay her fees.

I think You're the one actually living above Your means because you don't deserve to be using a phone that is able to access Nairaland.

Some persons are just too stupid and foolish when it comes to the plight of other people and you're a perfect example of one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by PaedophileProph: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
I almost did in 2015 final year in MOUAU then, maybe because I wasn't coward enough cry

Rip sisterly
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by MummyD2020(f): 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
onoms4luv:
It is taya some and worrisome for a beautiful girl like that, with all those assets to give up on herself.

In as much you nor kill person, used anything when you get take get what you want.

No #RIP.

true legend never bow to pressures

Maybe she no go like make people like u still dey shout olosho up and down for her head
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Keals: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
goodheart02:

U made no sense with this comment. So after selling her big phone what next??
It's just an expression, pointing out her inability to think outside of the box.
Maybe she had sponsors who got ill-fated or something. Regardless, the commenter is only indicating her inability to be creative.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Grammatical Blunders To Avoid / Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding / Oyo Re-opens Schools On Monday; Parents, Teachers In Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.