Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,758 members, 7,886,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:28 PM

LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) (45315 Views)

Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities / Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) / UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by jaybee345(m): 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
joyousever:
The dirty impoverished pig has been exposed oooo. Choi!!! You have really beaten him to his game!! He that has been threatening to expose us has been the exposed one now!! He has no hiding place again ooo!! Chai!! grin grin. Lemme search his comments so that I will come for him with my verbal bullets and continue from where we stopped yesterday.

Hey please where's lemme laugh biko grin cheesy
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by calcal: 12:28am On Oct 12, 2021
Cokahot:
Living above your means. Hehe had a big phone, had whatsapp. But could not sell the phone to pay her fees.

Most Nigerians are like that, don't pity them.
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by leomarz007: 5:08am On Oct 12, 2021
Pls y'all shouldn't post any update on sucide vitims. They r all nuts
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by hectorswag(m): 6:37am On Oct 12, 2021
A beautiful girl with so much potentials cut short. I dunno whether to be sad or angry right now. Why would she even consider doing this to herself? You've already made it to final year with exams in view, what's the extreme difficulty in postponing your graduation till you have the complete fees? undecided

1 Like

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by onoms4luv(m): 6:54am On Oct 12, 2021
No pressure will make me think of taking my life...

TruthUntold:

Apparently you haven't met 'pressure' yet.
The real thing o, not your imagination.
You will then understand that legends can give up too.
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Olunmercy56(f): 7:03am On Oct 12, 2021
enemyofprogress:
Good people are dying while people like olunmercy56 are busy disturbing the peace of the world

Your mother gave birth to bastard, you think you can just mess with everybody grin grin don't try that again bandits
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by SisterFire(f): 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
OK ooo
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Alexaonfleek: 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

How can you be a woman and be complaining of money for crying out loud.

Women are working ATM
Na so e easy undecided
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by bennyfave: 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2021
Telekinetic:

For this life as long as you’re not taking lives, all way na way o!
abi o asha le ma gbetomi
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by SHOCK7(m): 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
Cokahot:
Living above your means. Hehe had a big phone, had whatsapp. But could not sell the phone to pay her fees.
This is not the time 4 dis rubbish!
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Zoeybee: 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
Please nairalanders help me
I need financial assistance in completing my school fee of 41000, have been able to raise 22000, please any amount at all is not so small please am begging... I am not scammer, you contact me for any info,to prove am not scam
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Toktee(m): 6:55am On Oct 23, 2022
Mysmartnetwork:
People should learn to grow a thick skin . I was in similar situation when I was in lasu any way na way o . I don’t know who may need to see this but 99% of things you worry about won’t come to pass
08060206865,,, that's my whatsapp number.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Ladi Kwali: The Woman Whose Portrait Is On N20 Note. / Oko Polytechnic Lecturer Gifts His Best Project Students N10,000 (Photo) / OAU students trapped following a downpour, today, in Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.