Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,092 members, 7,903,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:26 PM

Men - Picking Up Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men - Picking Up Girls (1778 Views)

Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) / Picking Up Calls During Love Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men - Picking Up Girls by LadyGodiva(f): 5:25am On Jul 24, 2007
I'v noticed that a lot of men like to say "it's ok. we can still be friends even though you have a man. just gimme your number so i can call you and hang out."

Men - have you tried this?
- how would you react to your girlfriend entertaining this kind of friendship
Re: Men - Picking Up Girls by olanajim(m): 8:27am On Jul 24, 2007
There is really no big deal in my girl having a male friend. I personally support it. Only an insucered man would block his lady from having malefriends.

Do such men imagine that every ladies that have male pals are cheating ? Or is it just to safeguard their interest, which they would lose, inevitably? In that case do such men think before them, their girl had never spoken to men before or must never have acquiantances, colleagues, associates etc ? I think such men need to be given tutorial on human relation. They won't last long in a beautiful relationship. And if they do, they are actually serving a life imprisonment.
Re: Men - Picking Up Girls by zignor(m): 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2007
@olanajim . . , .if you are right, then, why did you break your relationship with your babe last time? cheesy grin tongue
Re: Men - Picking Up Girls by olanajim(m): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2007
Who told you I broke my relationship last time? You would be stunned to know i have never done that and never shall. That is being honest and truthful. I am a player, but I don't play the wrong ball or try to score cheap goal.
Re: Men - Picking Up Girls by zignor(m): 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2007
Did I hear you say player! tongue Anyway, no player without injuries cheesy grin cool
Re: Men - Picking Up Girls by olanajim(m): 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2007
yes and No!

In Life, you are either a player or a spectator. Even those who are spectator does get injured in the process of cheering their team. they are either partisan or they are neutral. thay only people that deasnt get injured are those who are dead. The injure we suffers must enable us to prevent futher injury and make us stronger and not disable. Only a fool plays to get disabled. only a fool play to lose. you didnt ask me which pat of the team I played? maybe we should have fun since that is your intention. go ahead Zig. i love it
Re: Men - Picking Up Girls by zignor(m): 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2007
. , lol . . . which part of the team do you play if I may ask cheesy grin cool
Re: Men - Picking Up Girls by LEVI2ME(m): 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2007
hey, this looks interesting but not for people like me to decide.
simply because i always try something new.
Re: Men - Picking Up Girls by olanajim(m): 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2007
Zignor, you are interesting to chat. You've got a sense of curiousity with humour. I love that. To be sincere, I am a goal keeper! If you like you may ask me why. Then I would simply open a thread for you to have fun. Luckily Naija know how to have fun.
Re: Men - Picking Up Girls by zignor(m): 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2007
I don't like and I won't ask cos I thought you are a striker cheesy grin cool
Re: Men - Picking Up Girls by olanajim(m): 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2007
That is why you must believe me. By the way, who told you only strikers scores goal? If a striker score 10 goals and open his flank, everyone one the other side score cheap goals. So just like striker, goalie plays a part in winning. You just need a winning team. Fortunately, there are some chaps on the bench yearning for action while others screams their head off cheering the players.

By the way, which part do you plays, zignor?
Re: Men - Picking Up Girls by zignor(m): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2007
there you are tongue goalkeeper can't score goal cheesy he will only keep the ball for the striker . , .lmao grin

Anyway, am a good striker cool cool cool
Re: Men - Picking Up Girls by olujyde(m): 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2007
There is actually no big deal in picking girls on yr way. but be decent about it, even if you want to do it 4 , sake. Let's be human for once, knowing fully well that you have sisters too.
Re: Men - Picking Up Girls by desgiezd(m): 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2007
Zignor na coach oooo, Coachiiiiiiii
Re: Men - Picking Up Girls by zignor(m): 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2007
desgiezd:

Zignor na coach oooo, Coachiiiiiiii

can you hear that? tongue that's one of the beneficiary cheesy grin cool
Re: Men - Picking Up Girls by olanajim(m): 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2007
You seem to know football enough to believe a goalie can't score? When the game end in a draw the goalies are the heroes. Anyway, the point is not what you play but whether you achieve you goal at the end. I supposed you would be a play maker. Thank God, i have that skill also so that when the strikers had been badly injured and pulled out, the game would continue. I like your humour. It made me thinks. Stay glued to nairaland.
Re: Men - Picking Up Girls by olanajim(m): 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2007
You seem to know football enough to believe a goalie can't score? When the game end in a draw the goalies are the heroes. Anyway, the point is not what you play but whether you achieve you goal at the end. I supposed you would be a play maker. Thank God, i have that skill also so that when the strikers had been badly injured and pulled out, the game would continue. I like your humour. It made me thinks. Stay glued to nairaland.
Re: Men - Picking Up Girls by zignor(m): 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2007
Beatiful! grin cheesy cool
Re: Men - Picking Up Girls by osereka(m): 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2007
and now back to the topic
  A REAL PLAYER DOES NOT ALLOW HIS BABE TO FRATERNISE WITH ANODA GUY!
Re: Men - Picking Up Girls by olanajim(m): 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2007
Coach zignor??! Hmmm ? Is it Mourinho style or Wenger? Or a Fergie? They mean different thing to players.
Re: Men - Picking Up Girls by olanajim(m): 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2007
Yeah let go to the topic. I didn't say she can fraternize with another guy. In fact no guy can tolerate that. What I mean is that, a harmless relationship like work colleagues, associates friends isn't a crime. On the field of play, we handshake our opponents and exchange jersey. Yet we must still score goal to win. When you know your opponents, you can easily device a mean to win the game. If you keep away from them, you would be beaten flat even if all of you are strikers. Let her have a degree of fredom. That is the only way you can know her fidelity and make her trust you. If you do otherwise, she would beat you behind your back. You lose, eventually.
Re: Men - Picking Up Girls by karlken(m): 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2007
[@poster,a litttle degree of freedom gives away her negatives.If u hold luv 2 tightly,it will die.If u hold it 2 loosely,it will fly! cool cool cool
Re: Men - Picking Up Girls by osereka(m): 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2007
good say o jare.
NA JERSEY THIERY HENRY GO DE EXCHANGE SEE WETIN HAPPEN TO HIS MARRIAGE
Re: Men - Picking Up Girls by olanajim(m): 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2007
Then we cage it and let it fly within our own boundary. Visitors can enter but they can't take it away.
Re: Men - Picking Up Girls by olanajim(m): 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2007
Then we cage it and let it fly within our own boundary. Visitors can enter but they can't take it away.
Re: Men - Picking Up Girls by LadyGodiva(f): 2:06am On Jul 25, 2007
oh yeah i'm new by the way
Re: Men - Picking Up Girls by mikkymoi(m): 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Men - Picking Up Girls by HISchild: 8:27am On Aug 22, 2011
"Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge." - Hebrews 13:4
Re: Men - Picking Up Girls by ireke(m): 9:30am On Aug 22, 2011
Olanajim et al

What the original poster described is a case where your babe (wife, gf) tells a toaster (toto finder, potential fu.cker) that she's not available and the toaster decides to leave a little room open for potential consideration by asking to remain friends.

I don't subscribe to it anyday. In fact any further communication after that point is treason. Call me jealous if you may. I don't care. I quite understand work colleagues, school/old friends and such. But my policy remains that there is no fellowship between light and darkness. According to my people's sayings
1.  ere kini aja nba ekun se. (When a dog decides to engage in horseplay with a tiger, it will end up in blood bath).
2. Gbogbo aluwala ologbo, eran lo fee fi ji je (the objective of a cat's dance around the roasted meat pot is to steal some of the meat?).

Conclusion: my woman (or any reasonable woman that is not interested in a relationship with the toaster) should not hang around a playa especially after the toaster has made his first move. I don't mind if someone hits on my wife and toasts her but I will be very concerned if she goes ahead to give out her number after the toastpologies (toasting and fake apologies).
Re: Men - Picking Up Girls by DaDoctor: 9:55am On Aug 22, 2011
^^FOR ME, IF A LADY GETS AN ADVANCE FORM A GUY AND SHE ISNT INTERESTED WITH ALL SINCERITY(COS MOST TIMES IT IS GRA GRA) THEN WHY GIVE HIM UR NUMBER KNOWING HE WOULD SURELY PESTER YOU AND ENSURE U BEND UR RULES?^^

THE REALITY IS THAT MOST LADIES LIKE TO HAVE MANY GUYS EACH ASSINED A DIFFERENT PORTFOLIO AS BELOW;

KC- RECHARGE CARD PORTFOLIO
AYO- UNDERWEARS PAY PORTFOLIO
IRON CALLY- CORE S-E-X PORTFOLIO
GEN ADAMU- SECURITY AND FIGHT BACK PORTFOLIO
SEX SKILLS- ADVICE AND CHAT PORTFOLIO(NOT EVEN A KISS)

TO MENTION BUT A FEW.
Re: Men - Picking Up Girls by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2011
^^^ LOL so true.
Re: Men - Picking Up Girls by Mynd44: 1:02am On Aug 23, 2011
Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seven Elements Of Charisma - Seduction / Most Good Hubbies Marry The Bad Girls Than The Good Ones: Why Is That / Better To Have Loved And Lost Than Never To Have Loved At All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.