Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,815 members, 7,945,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:13 PM

Help My 8months Pregnant Wife Has Malaria And Typhoid - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help My 8months Pregnant Wife Has Malaria And Typhoid (887 Views)

Please Help Me!! 3rd Time I'm Having Malaria And Typhoid Within 7months / How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? / Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My 8months Pregnant Wife Has Malaria And Typhoid by verybadmouth(m): 10:49am On Oct 16, 2021
Please Doctors in the house, what drug do you recommend for my pregnant wife to use to treat malaria and typhoid?
She's 8months pregnant at the moment.
The hospital bills are too much. I lost my job earlier this year.
Re: Help My 8months Pregnant Wife Has Malaria And Typhoid by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 16, 2021
Take her to the hospital, avoid self medication as some antibiotics are very harmful in pregnancies. There are some antibiotics that she can take but go see a doctor to be on the safer side.

2 Likes

Re: Help My 8months Pregnant Wife Has Malaria And Typhoid by verybadmouth(m): 10:52am On Oct 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
Take her to the hospital, avoid self medication as some antibiotics are very harmful in pregnancies. There are some antibiotics that she can take but go see a doctor to be on the safer side.
Sincerely, I can't afford the bills at the hospital. I had to cough out 1k for the test we did to confirm it.
Re: Help My 8months Pregnant Wife Has Malaria And Typhoid by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 16, 2021
verybadmouth:
Sincerely, o can't afford the bills at the hospital. I had to cough out 1k for the test we did to confirm it.
Please don't try self medication or you wait for medical doctors to give you directions. I know the drugs that's good for her but its not the right thing to do.
Re: Help My 8months Pregnant Wife Has Malaria And Typhoid by verybadmouth(m): 10:58am On Oct 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
Please don't try self medication or you wait for medical doctors to give you directions. I know the drugs that's good for her but its not the right thing to do.
Please tell me the drugs. I will appreciate. Hospital bills here are too expensive.
Re: Help My 8months Pregnant Wife Has Malaria And Typhoid by XXXXTENTACION: 10:58am On Oct 16, 2021
You no get money you dey give woman belle... lipsrsealed
Re: Help My 8months Pregnant Wife Has Malaria And Typhoid by verybadmouth(m): 11:02am On Oct 16, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
You no get money you dey give woman belle... lipsrsealed
Lost my job when she was 5monthd. Suggested abortion she said no
Re: Help My 8months Pregnant Wife Has Malaria And Typhoid by Margy: 11:10am On Oct 16, 2021
That is why I advise women to use the federal hospital that is Teaching Hospital or better still use the local maternity closest to you it will save you a lot of stress ....besides the medications and medicines everything is free and subsidized that is very small money..... stop using private hospitals they are pretty way too expensive besides I would rather use sorry I'll prefer you use teaching hospitals because they have all the equipment equipments... everything you need
Re: Help My 8months Pregnant Wife Has Malaria And Typhoid by XXXXTENTACION: 11:16am On Oct 16, 2021
verybadmouth:

Lost my job when she was 5monthd. Suggested abortion she said no
men It's quite a hard decision but don't you people have family members and friends who can help you out with some money so you take her to the hospital... She is pregnant here and you can't just give her any drugs... Drugs can have side effects and complications...
kindly get some money and take her to a hospital..lipsrsealed
Re: Help My 8months Pregnant Wife Has Malaria And Typhoid by verybadmouth(m): 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
men It's quite a hard decision but don't you people have family members and friends who can help you out with some money so you take her to the hospital... She is pregnant here and you can't just give her any drugs... Drugs can have side effects and complications...
kindly get some money and take her to a hospital..lipsrsealed
Family people are not even responding.
Re: Help My 8months Pregnant Wife Has Malaria And Typhoid by verybadmouth(m): 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
Please just tell me the drugs. I will be extremely grateful. I wish I could afford the hospital bills. I don't stay close to any Government health facility either. Please tell me the drug.
Re: Help My 8months Pregnant Wife Has Malaria And Typhoid by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
verybadmouth:

Please just tell me the drugs. I will be extremely grateful. I wish I could afford the hospital bills. I don't stay close to any Government health facility either. Please tell me the drug.
I'm sorry I can't do that,maybe you check posts of some medical doctors here and quote them for assistance. I'm sorry about that.
Re: Help My 8months Pregnant Wife Has Malaria And Typhoid by XXXXTENTACION: 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
verybadmouth:
Family people are not even responding.
Hope you are not having any problems with them...
Re: Help My 8months Pregnant Wife Has Malaria And Typhoid by Matheusmartin: 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
verybadmouth:
Please Doctors in the house, what drug do you recommend for my pregnant wife to use to treat malaria and typhoid?
She's 8months pregnant at the moment.
The hospital bills are too much. I lost my job earlier this year.
I beg you in the name of whatever God that you serve, take your wife to the hospital, precisely where she's has been having her ante natal.

Lots of drugs are unsafe in pregnancy. Don't self medicate.
Edit:
Well, since you said you cant afford money for hospital bills, your regular arthemeter and lumefantrine is OK.
Then for the typhoid, amoxil is OK.
Good luck.
Re: Help My 8months Pregnant Wife Has Malaria And Typhoid by Awesomejah: 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
Good evening OP. I hope this is not coming late. Please take your wife to a hospital or a health center. DO NOT SELF MEDICATE OR GIVE ANY OVER THE COUNTER MALARIA DRUGS.
I am writing from experience. I know someone who lost a 7months baby because of this.
Wishing you the very best
Re: Help My 8months Pregnant Wife Has Malaria And Typhoid by verybadmouth(m): 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
Awesomejah:
Good evening OP. I hope this is not coming late. Please take your wife to a hospital or a health center. DO NOT SELF MEDICATE OR GIVE ANY OVER THE COUNTER MALARIA DRUGS.
I am writing from experience. I know someone who lost a 7months baby because of this.
I will. Thank you very much.
Re: Help My 8months Pregnant Wife Has Malaria And Typhoid by verybadmouth(m): 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
Matheusmartin:
I beg you in the name of whatever God that you serve, take your wife to the hospital, precisely where she's has been having her ante natal.

Edit:
Well, since you said you cant afford money for hospital bills, your regular arthemeter and lumefantrine is OK.
Good luck.
God bless you..I'm grateful

1 Like

Re: Help My 8months Pregnant Wife Has Malaria And Typhoid by MrLobe: 8:17am On Oct 17, 2021
Op is on a long thing.....Yur wife get belle u dey lament say u coughed out 1k.....
Poverty dey dis country true true sha undecided
Re: Help My 8months Pregnant Wife Has Malaria And Typhoid by verybadmouth(m): 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
Matheusmartin:

Edit:
Good luck.
Awesomejah:
MrLobe:
Op is on a long thing.....Yur wife get belle u dey lament say u coughed out 1k.....
Poverty dey dis country true true sha undecided
I finally took her to the hospital yesterday evening for treatment. We were asked to pay 9500 for treatment, I had to be the doctor to start treatment and pay later. As we speak, I am indebted to the hospital.
Thanks so much for your kind words

1 Like

Re: Help My 8months Pregnant Wife Has Malaria And Typhoid by ahnie: 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
It's well
Re: Help My 8months Pregnant Wife Has Malaria And Typhoid by Margaretola(f): 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
Please, avoid self medication, go to hospital. Let them run a test on her. You can also have a free online session with a doctor here
https://cribmd.com/

(1) (Reply)

High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Stroke And Typhoid Potent HERBS / Please, Do You Know What Is Wrong With This My Neighbor? / Hope At Last For Cancer Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.