Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,533 members, 7,888,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:26 PM

Audio Of Kpokpogri Confessing To Sleeping With Married Janemena (LEAKED AUDIO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Audio Of Kpokpogri Confessing To Sleeping With Married Janemena (LEAKED AUDIO) (1750 Views)

Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja / Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) / Prince Kpokpogri: Janemena & I Had Sex Severally (Leaked Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audio Of Kpokpogri Confessing To Sleeping With Married Janemena (LEAKED AUDIO) by kimcastropiihnh: 2:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
A leaked audio of Kpokpogri confessing to sleeping with married dancer, Janemena has surfaced on social media.

In the audio, the politician narrated how he sleeps with the dancer from morning till evening, and how she doesn’t get tired of having s*x.

He also stated that Janemena was the one who married her husband and not the other way round.

He said;

“Me and Jane fit dey for house dey f*ck from morning till evening. If we tire, we rest then continue. Na she marry her husband, no be the guy marry her.

"Me and the girl don sleep like 30 times. She tell me say the kind s*x wey I dey give am, her husband never give am for 9 years" - Alleged audio of Kpokpogri confessing to sleeping with married Janemena more than 30 times.

We don do different types of dirty s*x. She tell me say the kind s*x wey I dey give am, her husband never give am for 9 years. Everytime I think of her, I dey get er*ction.”

Listen to the Audio Below
https://loadedpulse.com/audio-of-kpokpogri-confessing-to-sleeping-with-married-janemena-more-than-30-times/

Re: Audio Of Kpokpogri Confessing To Sleeping With Married Janemena (LEAKED AUDIO) by doggedfighter(f): 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
Of what importance is this listening to the video?
Re: Audio Of Kpokpogri Confessing To Sleeping With Married Janemena (LEAKED AUDIO) by kimcastropiihnh: 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2021
doggedfighter:

If you don't like vawolance! Abeg shift

1 Like

Re: Audio Of Kpokpogri Confessing To Sleeping With Married Janemena (LEAKED AUDIO) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
There's always a price for been wayward, I don't pity her but her husband.

4 Likes

Re: Audio Of Kpokpogri Confessing To Sleeping With Married Janemena (LEAKED AUDIO) by Tinububalls: 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
This prince of a guy is a shameless loud mouthed he-goat, even if you don't respect the girl please respect the husband your fellow man.
Fools everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Audio Of Kpokpogri Confessing To Sleeping With Married Janemena (LEAKED AUDIO) by Peace081: 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
Some men are really Useless and Kpokpogri is one of them angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Audio Of Kpokpogri Confessing To Sleeping With Married Janemena (LEAKED AUDIO) by temitope27(m): 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
grin if you marry olosho wetin u dey expect before

1 Like

Re: Audio Of Kpokpogri Confessing To Sleeping With Married Janemena (LEAKED AUDIO) by temitope27(m): 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
doggedfighter:
oloshoism is nt good
Re: Audio Of Kpokpogri Confessing To Sleeping With Married Janemena (LEAKED AUDIO) by temitope27(m): 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
There's always a price for been wayward, I don't pity her but her husband.
y pity her husband, he blind b4 he go carry olosho put for house

1 Like

Re: Audio Of Kpokpogri Confessing To Sleeping With Married Janemena (LEAKED AUDIO) by donstan18: 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2021
Tinububalls:
This prince of a guy is a shameless loud mouthed he-goat, even if you don't respect the girl please respect the husband your fellow man.
Fools everywhere.
Peace081:
The only useless person is Jane the notorious shameless promiscuous hoe who couldn’t close her legs for men after marriage.

She’s the only foolish and stupid one here.

Stop blaming Prince, he owes no one loyalty, absolutely no one.

Sensible men get married and bend their wives, foolish men get married and allow their wives do whatever they like just to portray as modern husband.

13 Likes

Re: Audio Of Kpokpogri Confessing To Sleeping With Married Janemena (LEAKED AUDIO) by temitope27(m): 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2021
Tinububalls:
Fools everywhere.
that is even more foolish than this man, y marry olosho in the first place
Re: Audio Of Kpokpogri Confessing To Sleeping With Married Janemena (LEAKED AUDIO) by temitope27(m): 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
Peace081:
but that olosho is not useless abi, birds of the same feather
Re: Audio Of Kpokpogri Confessing To Sleeping With Married Janemena (LEAKED AUDIO) by DOAI(f): 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
For a supposed blackmailer... Kpokpogarri talks way too much.
If there's any lady who has cheated on her partner with this kpokpo guy, she should better start confessing now cause sooner or later, the gist will fly.

Jane was talking about suing Tonto for 500 million naira I guess... With this evidence, she should just twerk out of the court room

3 Likes

Re: Audio Of Kpokpogri Confessing To Sleeping With Married Janemena (LEAKED AUDIO) by Tinububalls: 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
temitope27:
that is even more foolish than this man, y marry olosho in the first place
For me l don't blame the guy, maybe she's doing her career job behind her husband's back. But if the guy is aware of the happenings and prefer money to dignity then he's an EFULEFU.
ALL THESE OUR LOVE PEDDLERS YEYEBRITYS WE HAVE, HOW CAN NIGERIA EVER BE BETTER?
Re: Audio Of Kpokpogri Confessing To Sleeping With Married Janemena (LEAKED AUDIO) by itsme01: 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
Kperogi talks too much
Re: Audio Of Kpokpogri Confessing To Sleeping With Married Janemena (LEAKED AUDIO) by Tinububalls: 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
donstan18:

The only useless person is Jane the notorious shameless promiscuous hoe who couldn’t close her legs for men after marriage.
How can you blame a shameless LovePeddler who makes a living from twerking without underwear to attract her male clients.
Re: Audio Of Kpokpogri Confessing To Sleeping With Married Janemena (LEAKED AUDIO) by Mummy12: 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
September and October na
Tonto
Prince
Jane
Tuface
Annie
Pero
Brymo
Na get am sha
We dash una
Re: Audio Of Kpokpogri Confessing To Sleeping With Married Janemena (LEAKED AUDIO) by doggedfighter(f): 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
kimcastropiihnh:

If you don't like vawolance! Abeg shift

Abeg , go bring better gist.
Re: Audio Of Kpokpogri Confessing To Sleeping With Married Janemena (LEAKED AUDIO) by TheWolfen(m): 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
I just pity Jane husband. Lol this pkopko of a guy get bad mouth o. E say nah Jane marry am no be him marry Jane. He completely degraded Jane husband and that is very bad of him.
Only if Jane husband will quit acting like a simp he won't be in this mess. For Jane. If this story is true then she is a shameless bittch
Re: Audio Of Kpokpogri Confessing To Sleeping With Married Janemena (LEAKED AUDIO) by Kobicove(m): 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
This guy talks way too much...if this is true undecided
Re: Audio Of Kpokpogri Confessing To Sleeping With Married Janemena (LEAKED AUDIO) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
donstan18:

She’s the only foolish and stupid one here.

Stop blaming Prince, he owes no one loyalty, absolutely no one.

Sensible men get married and bend their wives, foolish men get married and allow their wives do whatever they like just to portray as modern husband.
You said it all dude.

btw, Pocohantas is truly missing you.
grin
Re: Audio Of Kpokpogri Confessing To Sleeping With Married Janemena (LEAKED AUDIO) by pocohantas(f): 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
DOAI:
For a supposed blackmailer... Kpokpogarri talks way too much.
If there's any lady who has cheated on her partner with this kpokpo guy, she should better start confessing now cause sooner or later, the gist will fly.

Jane was talking about suing Tonto for 500 million naira I guess... With this evidence, she should just twerk out of the court room

As in! Jane should have ignored Tonto and going by Tonto’s reputation, majority would conclude she is just blabbing. But no, she is always desperate to prove her husband is supportive.

Kobicove:
This guy talks way too much...if this is true undecided

That guy is always talking to someone about someone. I never see!
Re: Audio Of Kpokpogri Confessing To Sleeping With Married Janemena (LEAKED AUDIO) by DOAI(f): 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
[quote author=pocohantas post=106797362]

As in! Jane should have ignored Tonto and going by Tonto’s reputation, majority would conclude she is just blabbing. But no, she is always desperate to prove her husband is supportive.

For someone who has a full human being in her cupboard not a skeleton in this case, she should really have been quiet and let it die a natural death...
Re: Audio Of Kpokpogri Confessing To Sleeping With Married Janemena (LEAKED AUDIO) by kimcastropiihnh: 8:05am On Oct 18, 2021
[quote author=DOAI post=106798989][/quote]
Simple

(1) (Reply)

Nancy Isime Reacts To Allegation Of Affair With Married UK Based Businessman / Nigerians Revisit Oxlade’s Tape After Moyo Lawal’s X-tape Went Viral / Britney Spears' 16-year-old Sister Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.