Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) (13325 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / How My Step Mom Intend To Destroy My Life / Before Sex Destroy My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by bamosagie(m): 10:38am On Jun 04, 2011
one, she said I do, that means she would be submissive, obedient, and a source of joy to the husband. moving out of the bedroom without the permission of the husband is a sin. willful destruction of the T.V set (even if it is a 10inches black & white president/national T.V) is a sign that she see herself as equal or senior partner in the marriage.
my advice, take her to the counselling unit of your church (if you are a christian), then send her on a well deserve sabbatical leave. condition for her return when & if she return, should be her coming back with a brand new T.V of higher value to the one she destroyed.
then both of you need to talk, she should tell you why she is running away from her matrimonial bedroom, and you need to adjust to suit her.
lastly, write your will, you never know what your next provocation will drive her to.
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 04, 2011
adconline:

See the most women here are giving her a soft landing! If it were a guy, the responses would have been different.

No mind the yeye people.
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by emmatok(m): 11:06am On Jun 04, 2011
The funny thing is when woman goes rogue all the FEMINIST CROOKS will start blaming the man for her actions.

Why is she using the room dedicated for library, when her own sister is living in the-same house with them.

If she wants an extra room, she should send her sister parking or co-habit with her undecided undecided.

Instead she destroyed the man's property because he remove the fan controls.

@op

Send that woman and her sister back to their parent sharp sharp.

Or else them go join hand kill you one  day o.

If she wants to stay with you make sure she buys a new TV, and signs a legal agreement not to destroy your property again.
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by andyanders: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2011
Listen young man. Your wife has the spirit of anger in her and that controls her by coming into her to act and when that spirit leaves, she comes back to her senses AND WILL APPOLOGIZE.

She could be spiritually married to a spirit husband that  takes possession of her whenever an issue like this happens. What I suggest for you now is not to throw her out like that as what she needed is just deliverance. You take her to Synagogue Church of All Nations in Ikotun Egbe and she will be delivered and you will come to appreciate her,  Note that there are no 2 perfect individuals on earth. Your wife is your best friend only that she is not in her right sense of mind because of the spirit of anger in her. Do not listen to people suggesting that you throw her out. The devil you know is better than one thousand angels out there. She only need help and ONLY God Almighty can do this for you.
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by 677ano(m): 11:22am On Jun 04, 2011
Get real a woman who destroy your property at will is a loose canon waiting to explode

She might set the house ablaze next take you child and run from this marriage or you will fine yourself six feet below the ground very soon.

On a serious note re-evaluate your marriage to this woman itis apparent you are not in a healthy marriage. Simply begging/appologising after being destructive is not the solution she is probably showing you she might be physically abusive to you in future it is better to be unmarried than to be in an abusive unhealthy marriage except you have written your will.
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by emmatok(m): 11:26am On Jun 04, 2011
andyanders:

Listen young man. Your wife has the spirit of anger in her and that controls her by coming into her to act and when that spirit leaves, she comes back to her senses AND WILL APPOLOGIZE.

She could be spiritually married to a spirit husband that  takes possession of her whenever an issue like this happens. What I suggest for you now is not to throw her out like that as what she needed is just deliverance. You take her to Synagogue Church of All Nations in Ikotun Egbe and she will be delivered and you will come to appreciate her,  Note that there are no 2 perfect individuals on earth. Your wife is your best friend only that she is not in her right sense of mind because of the spirit of anger in her. Do not listen to people suggesting that you throw her out. The devil you know is better than one thousand angels out there. She only need help and ONLY God Almighty can do this for you.

So na your T.B JOSHUA. go deliver her. After sleeping with her well well.

Religion is truly an opium.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2011
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by shagaman: 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2011
How many inches be the Tv?

if its a 14 inche Tv forgive her but if its a 42 inche Tv well, leave everything in GOD's hands
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2011
The possessed woman even reminds me of Ambassador Wigwe's Jezebel wife. @ Poster, when you're contesting for governorship tomorrow, you can be sure that she'd sensationally claim that you pressed hot Iron on her face in the heat of an argument - and produce fake pictorial evidence to support her allegation against you. And of course you'd lose the election as a consequence.

You berra flush that witch down the toilet NOW before she jeopardizes your future.
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Wumine(f): 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2011
So you will chase her because of ordinary TELEVISION! FUNNy **hahahaha* What did you do to provoke that in her? Maybe that's her way of expressing her anger. If you chase her now, how are you sure the next one won't burn down your house? We heard of a wife chopping off her hubby's pee-pee because she suspected him of infidelity (not in Naija of course) ; so please stick with the devil tou know because there are worse things that happen in the 'real world'
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Koolking(m): 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2011
give her a second chance and watch until she smashes you and burn the house down. May be that's your understanding of precaution.
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Efehiaea(f): 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2011
U guyz ar lookin @ d story from one angry. Mr man, wetin u do 2 annoy her b4 she smash d tv? Una know whether na d woman buy d tv.
mayb d man used d money he was suppose 2 assistin in her biz or buy car n i found out he gave it 2 his mistress, if na me na hm car i go smash. Oga tell us wetin u do ur wife
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by savanto: 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2011
Different strokes for different folks. What works for Mr. A may be a dismal failure if applied to Mr. B's situation. I opine that you call your inlaws and sit your wifey down in their presence and tell them what a good wife they have given you. Thereafter, she must be made to replace whatever she has destroyed. This will checkmate her actions in the future in times of anger and fury. She could have shoot you if you are the type that keep firearms at home.

Nobody has any right to destroy any property because what you are insinuating by your action is that your property is different from my property? She does not see your property as hers. Please do not keep dangerous or poisionous substances carelessly arround the home!
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by andyanders: 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2011
@emmatok

May God forgive you for your statement. If you do not like the man of God, T.B Joshua, DO NOT vomit the word you mentioned "after sleeping with her' so that you will not receive curse. Say what you know and do not say what you dont know. No true man of God sleeps with the members,
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by texazzpete(m): 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2011
Wumine:

So you will chase her because of ordinary TELEVISION! FUNNy **hahahaha* What did you do to provoke that in her? Maybe that's her way of expressing her anger. If you chase her now, how are you sure the next one won't burn down your house? We heard of a wife chopping off her hubby's pee-pee because she suspected him of infidelity (not in Naija of course) ; so please stick with the devil tou know because there are worse things that happen in the 'real world'

We've heard you. Make sure you stick to this same 'Provocation begets justifiable violence' mantra when a woman comes here to complain about being battered by her husband/boyfriend.

@OP the most effective way to settle this is to send her sister packing and then make her pay for the TV. Simple!
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Ivynwa(f): 3:01pm On Jun 04, 2011
odiaero:

Yes, i think it is time to chase out the ladies out of our lives, just last year, i got a slap from my girlfriend sad, i managed to bear it, and again,
yesterday night, she hit my head with a Notebook, i got shockwaves all over me cos i did not expect that, just cos i told her she should stop making an excuse of being tired after cooking and was watching Tele instead of reading her books  
Am still angry till now as am typing, am going to kick her white backside out, am tired of all this assaults on  me alone
undecided

OMG!, I no fit laugh abeg!  Bu ha ha ha--- grin grin I am not laughing at you Boo but that part that read "all that on me alone"  cracked me up real good 
All that on you alone? Poor you Baby   kiss grin

Did you say to get the ladies out of you guys life? You are lucky you have already been born to life by a lady and that somebody else didn't enforce that notion of yours on the human race before you were born or you wouldn't have come into existence. You sure don't know how much we ladies mean to the masculine world: WE ARE YOUR INSPIRATIONS, YOUR MOTIVATIONS and YOUR LIFELINE in LIFE. It's a pity you can't do without us yet you keep denying us. Sorry, YOU ARE STUCK ON US BOO  tongue tongue  kiss
Somebody make some noise there for "the women" khutdrseszfdxgfvn,km.lm.lnkjvhgcxfdzdszcbmjnm.lmljkhcgfxzzfdxcvnbbmjbjf
Don't I feel like hearing Shaggy's "Strength of a woman" right now?

That our girlfriend must never slap you again, wetin? And she went ahead to hit your head with a notebook? Me I dey seriously vex for her right now angry angry She better watch herself, white or black o-o-o nobody treats our Nigerian men like that for us please-o-o

M M M:

yes supported since she can break your BLACK and WHITE television,
she can also kill u.
So send her out of your house and out of your life.

Are you Serious?

tEsLim:

First question wetin you do to the woman? You shayo come house? Cheat on ham? Tell ham say Genevieve for inside TV fine pass ham? They argue which channel to watch? I can't judge till I hear full story oh! If na the woman self come forum she will say her own part in a way we would be likely to support her without knowing the truth.

What did you do my brother? And TV na small thing you can send me you account number or home address I send you small 21" inch in visitors bedroom make you dey manage for now. You can't send a woman out because of TV. Thats very cheap and material. Not like she gave our your ML to his ale (boyfriend) or you saw a man on her cheesy and can proof it. What should men like us do na? We don see african woman magic well well oh. Endurance , just endure till you kids her 18yrs and divorce cheesy , No man should be married to a woman when kids are above 18. You should be single and enjoy life

Unbelievable!

pro01:

The possessed woman even reminds me of Ambassador Wigwe's Jezebel wife. @ Poster, when you're contesting for governorship tomorrow, you can be sure that she'd sensationally claim that you pressed hot Iron on her face in the heat of an argument - and produce fake pictorial evidence to support her allegation against you. And of course you'd lose the election as a consequence.

You berra flush that witch down the toilet NOW before she jeopardizes your future.

One more reason to love Naija the more, our Naija is now full of gentlemen Gagas. Isn't "Gagaricious" variety the spice of life? Where the fr**king h*ll did these fellas spring from with these out-of-this-world notions?  
Anyway, I love you guys all the same!  cool kiss cool kiss
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by eridah2007(m): 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2011
odiaero:

Yes, i think it is time to chase out the ladies out of our lives, just last year, i got a slap from my girlfriend sad, i managed to bear it, and again,
yesterday night, she hit my head with a Notebook, i got shockwaves all over me cos i did not expect that, just cos i told her she should stop making an excuse of being tired after cooking and was watching Tele instead of reading her books 

Am still angry till now as am typing
, am going to kick her white backside out, am tired of all this assaults on  me alone
undecided

LWKMD grin grin grin

Ver sorry ma broda, just take it easy. lol
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by larivers: 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2011
Kindly make her pay for the T.V lipsrsealed

Then politely tell her to Bleep off out of your life. angry

honourable discharge. grin
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Solozzo(m): 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2011
@poster:
I presume the root of the conflict was your dislike for fans ?, too noisy? You need to consider alternative cooling systems in the home. Otherwise this will arise again whatever decision you take regarding your wife's status. I recommend you two settle the issue amicably, and pls forgive her. She had apologized, first time and she could not tolerate the prospect of bearing the heat. I cannot myself.

May be an opportunity to get a better TV, on a positive note.
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Theblessed(f): 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2011
emmatok:

So na your T.B JOSHUA. go deliver her. After  sleeping with her well well.

Religion is truly an opium.

[b][size=16pt]Guy, I assume you're a Christian and, if you are, I am too sorry for you!  In making this derogatory comment about a Man of God thus, defamed the Holy Spirit under whose anointing this Prophet performs God's work - you are damned!

If there's no other Man of God in Nigeria, loved and respected all over world, it is Prophet T. B Joshua - Prophecy accuracy; Healing and Deliverance in mass with complete and total freedom from bondage.

This Man of God is highly anointed with at least 6 gifts of the Holy Spirit.  In fact, if you're given one you're such a lucky person, let alone, a massive 6 - as no one person is give the whole 9 gifts of the Holy Spirit.  

Being given 6 boy, it is an enormous power and people should respect that! But then, how could they?  Jesus was never respected by his own people until he's been and gone!

But, Jesus is gracious, compassionate, slow to anger and a forgiving Son of God, he will forgive you however, when you defame/grieve the Holy Spirit, there's no forgiveness!

Yes, there are evil pastors (wolves in sheep clothings) who do what you've just said to women, in their so call house of god - but these are not true men of God, called by God's grace to be 'Fishers of men'.  No, they are not rather, they are principalities of satan penetrating the Church to do what their master, is good at - destruction.

It's a pity you've fallen victim of their cons in defaming someone so highly anointed whom, you do not know and do not understand his work.  All over the world, Prophet T.B Joshua is known as a true man of God - he practice what he preach and more, !

Please, if I were you, I'll pray hard for forgivness concerning this lousy comment else, when your world starts crumbling down and falling apart, I see you in the Synagogue appologizing with those your massive thick lips and when such time comes, remember this space.
[/size][/b]
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2011
Theblessed:

[b][size=16pt]Guy, I assume you're a Christian and, if you are, I am too sorry for you!  In making this derogatory comment about a Man of God thus, defamed the Holy Spirit under whose anointing this Prophet performs God's work - you are damned!

If there's no other Man of God in Nigeria, loved and respected all over world, it is Prophet T. B Joshua - Prophecy accuracy; Healing and Deliverance in mass with complete and total freedom from bondage.

This Man of God is highly anointed with at least 6 gifts of the Holy Spirit.  In fact, if you're given one you're such a lucky person, let alone, a massive 6 - as no one person is give the whole 9 gifts of the Holy Spirit.  

Being given 6 boy, it is an enormous power and people should respect that! But then, how could they?  Jesus was never respected by his own people until he's been and gone!

But, Jesus is gracious, compassionate, slow to anger and a forgiving Son of God, he will forgive you however, when you defame/grieve the Holy Spirit, there's no forgiveness!

Yes, there are evil pastors (wolves in sheep clothings) who do what you've just said to women, in their so call house of god - but these are not true men of God, called by God's grace to be 'Fishers of men'.  No, they are not rather, they are principalities of satan penetrating the Church to do what their master, is good at - destruction.

It's a pity you've fallen victim of their cons in defaming someone so highly anointed whom, you do not know and do not understand his work.  All over the world, Prophet T.B Joshua is known as a true man of God - he practice what he preach and more, !

Please, if I were you, I'll pray hard for forgivness concerning this lousy comment else, when your world starts crumbling down and falling apart, I see you in the Synagogue appologizing with those your massive thick lips and when such time comes, remember this space.
[/size][/b]

Who no be man of God? He will soon command u to suck his di.c.k and he is man of God. Una remember Pastor Kings?

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by Ivynwa(f): 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2011
@The blessed

Abeg no vex too much for the boys, they are cracking me up seriously. I am beginning to see different new species of Nigerian men. Let the babies be dearie, some are just sweet big babies throwing tantrums in Nairaland, ain't they cute and adorable?
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by dayokanu(m): 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2011
Give her hammer to go her papa house and break the TV for there.

Kick her ass out of that house
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by honeric01(m): 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2011
Buy a new TV then call a fabricator or a welder in so he can help you build an iron protector over the TV just like we do to our Air conditioners

Make sure you buy 10 IRON helmets for your head, 5 for you, 5 for your babyboy, always wear your helmet in the house, protect your ankles too and your kneels with iron guards.

Get a new bed with electric barb wire, make sure there's electricity always, or get a generator specially for the bed.

you have no 2 lives, you only have one and you're not safe in your house.

God won't be happy with you if you die through the hands of your wife, she has shown you the signs, DO NOT IGNORE THIS.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by ifyalways(f): 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2011
dayokanu:

Give her hammer to go her papa house and break the TV for there.

Kick her backside out of that house
Rofl.

I don't subscribe to kicking her out yet but darn this is a grave offence and i don't even want to know what transpired before she smashed the TV.
What possibly could make an adult,a mother for that matter get as violent as smashing TV's ?Are there no better ways to cool off,talk or get ur man listen to you ?

Seriously,I would watch that streak and definitely won't sweep this under the carpet(won't even happen eitherways).
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by emmatok(m): 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2011
Theblessed:

[/size][/b]

So you wrote all these in defense of TB JOSHUA.

When did Fatai Balogun aka TB JOSHUA became a man of God.

I see you have been manipulated by those Healing and Deliverance .

Don't worry GOD will separate his people very soon.

The same way REV King Fans came on NL fighting every body, where is he today.

I don't follow in any man, i only believe in GOD.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by rubi(f): 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2011
Both of u should enroll in anger management class
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by dayokanu(m): 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2011
ifyalways:

Rofl.

I don't subscribe to kicking her out yet but darn this is a grave offence and i don't even want to know what transpired before she smashed the TV.
What possibly could make an adult,a mother for that matter get as violent as smashing TV's ?Are there no better ways to cool off,talk or get your man listen to you ?

Seriously,I would watch that streak and definitely won't sweep this under the carpet(won't even happen eitherways).

Ori ejasco, So if it was you in the mans situation, what would you do?
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by seyibrown(f): 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2011
Bros, abeg thank God say na TV she smash and no be your face - just like that our ambassador did to his partner!

In general, men who are looking for surbodinates and 'intimidatees' should not marry women; Try aliens (or men - there's plenty willing)!  wink Women are 'marriage partners'!

. . . .  and by the way, is it 'your' TV or you and your wife's TV?

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by omoekoni(m): 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2011
move to another property
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by emmatok(m): 9:18pm On Jun 04, 2011
seyibrown:

Bros, abeg thank God say na TV she smash and no be your face - just like that our ambassador did to his partner!

In general, men who are looking for surbodinates and 'intimidatees' should not marry women; Try aliens (or men - there's plenty willing)!  wink Women are 'marriage partners'!

. . . .  and by the way is it 'your' TV or you and your wife's TV?

So the man deserve the die because he married a woman.

Are you implying women are violent?
Re: What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) by N101: 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2011
odiaero: Yes, i think it is time to chase out the ladies out of our lives, just last year, i got a slap from my girlfriend  sad , i managed to bear it, and again,

Am still angry till now as am typing, am going to kick her white backside out, am tired of all this assaults on  me alone   undecided

This is not a woman thing, this has to do with the woman you're with.  Why do you stay with her after she slapped you the first time, or are you desperate for company?

You should NEVER allow someone like that a second opportunity to abuse you.  In a situation like this, one strike is one too many, get out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Raising Kids Who Do Not Beg / Woman Kills Neighbour Over Bench / If Your Newlywed Husband is Impotent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.