Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Brazilian President Barred From Football Game Due To Vaccination Status - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Brazilian President Barred From Football Game Due To Vaccination Status (19904 Views)

Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction / Brazilian President Bolsonaro Fined For Not Wearing A Mask At Bikers' Rally / Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazilian President Barred From Football Game Due To Vaccination Status by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
The leader claims he was denied entry because of rules adopted by most Serie A clubs

Brazil president Jair Bolsonaro has claimed he was denied entry to the Santos vs Gremio match on Sunday.

He questioned why he needed to be vaccinated - a stance in line with his skepticism toward immunization shots.

Bolsonaro has been spending time in Sao Paulo while on vacation, and he was previously fined for not wearing a mask [/b]in an area where facial coverings are required.

[b]What has been said?

"Why [should I have] a card, a vaccination passport?" Bolsonaro said (via Metropoles ). "I just wanted to watch the Santos match and I was told I had to be vaccinated, why? I have more antibodies than whoever took the vaccines."

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/10/brazilian-president-barred-from.html?m=1

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brazilian President Barred From Football Game Due To Vaccination Status by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
This can't happen in naija

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Brazilian President Barred From Football Game Due To Vaccination Status by Teslason(m): 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
Bolsonaro is my homie!
I have more antibodies than those that have received the vaccine!

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Brazilian President Barred From Football Game Due To Vaccination Status by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
Teslason:
Bolsonaro is my homie!
I have more antibodies than those that have received the vaccine!

Lol yea

14 Likes

Re: Brazilian President Barred From Football Game Due To Vaccination Status by NoFoxGiven: 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
This guy again??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian President Barred From Football Game Due To Vaccination Status by Prosperous111(m): 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
Unlike our bubu Dem squad wey Dey chop COVID-19 funds back to back grin

I’m very sure say if nah buhari E go don order arrest of people wey talk am grin

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brazilian President Barred From Football Game Due To Vaccination Status by gurunlocker: 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
This can't happen in Nigeria, they might shoot all the players..

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brazilian President Barred From Football Game Due To Vaccination Status by NwaNimo1(m): 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2021

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian President Barred From Football Game Due To Vaccination Status by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
He questioned why he needed to be vaccinated - a stance in line with his skepticism toward immunization shots.
Good, Honest and Well Respected Leaders lead by example.

God bless our Darling Daddy and his amiable Vice president

A picture speaks more than a thousand words......

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Brazilian President Barred From Football Game Due To Vaccination Status by McStoic(m): 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
I support the president. Why forcing the vaccine on everyone

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian President Barred From Football Game Due To Vaccination Status by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
All these propaganda to sell the Covid vaccine agenda.

Who is behind this?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian President Barred From Football Game Due To Vaccination Status by Sundaypaul12345: 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
Respect for the law.

3 Likes

Re: Brazilian President Barred From Football Game Due To Vaccination Status by JohnnyPalmer: 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
A Society where things work

Not in my Country.... Where the President is bigger than the Law itself

And the Judiciary and Legislative is a tool to serve their purposes

7 Likes

Re: Brazilian President Barred From Football Game Due To Vaccination Status by mofedamijo(m): 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
First he claimed Covid was a hoax, but he almost died from it.

Some of you are praising him, whereas his country men are also sick of him.

He is just a similar version of the one in Aso.

I will not be surprised if he already got the vaccine behind the curtains.

Since he claimed Covid is a hoax, the Doctors that treated him of same Covid should have told him Covid does not exist, and watch him die of his ignorance.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brazilian President Barred From Football Game Due To Vaccination Status by SpaceX: 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
Do they have any positions higher than the president?

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian President Barred From Football Game Due To Vaccination Status by wman(m): 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
No one is above the law.

Sane country.

3 Likes

Re: Brazilian President Barred From Football Game Due To Vaccination Status by Lumig: 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
Interesting
Re: Brazilian President Barred From Football Game Due To Vaccination Status by kingsways: 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
I support the president

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian President Barred From Football Game Due To Vaccination Status by 7BlueKittens: 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
lol
Re: Brazilian President Barred From Football Game Due To Vaccination Status by fasho01(m): 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
A functional society..

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian President Barred From Football Game Due To Vaccination Status by WhatCanIsay(m): 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
Lol

That Brazilian president na crackhead! You need to read some of his postulations against COVID 19 and the vaccination.

He is really going against the global belief of most world leaders. The man no send.

Is he right or wrong?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian President Barred From Football Game Due To Vaccination Status by Sakamaje: 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
Respect to Brazil for showing that their president isn't a sacred cow.

4 Likes

Re: Brazilian President Barred From Football Game Due To Vaccination Status by Starzo: 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
fasho01:
A functional society..
Go Brazil naw. If e better pass naija
Re: Brazilian President Barred From Football Game Due To Vaccination Status by ogascomax: 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
SpaceX:
Do they have any positions higher than the president?

Never in Buhari country. How e go take happened na. No one will even imagine it.

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian President Barred From Football Game Due To Vaccination Status by Eagle360(m): 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
He should lead by example.
Re: Brazilian President Barred From Football Game Due To Vaccination Status by greenie77: 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
Presido complaining. cheesy
Re: Brazilian President Barred From Football Game Due To Vaccination Status by Omicron007: 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
shocked

B
U
B
U

W
I
L
L

A
R
R
E
S
T

Y
O
U

I
F

Y
O
U

T
R
Y

I
T

I
N

T
H
I
S

S
H
I
T
H
O
L
E

C
O
R
N

7 Likes

Re: Brazilian President Barred From Football Game Due To Vaccination Status by ogascomax: 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
WhatCanIsay:
Lol

That Brazilian president na crackhead! You need to read some of his postulations against COVID 19 and the vaccination.

He is really going against the global belief of most world leaders. The man no send.

Is he right or wrong?

He is right and he questioned the wicked people that are trying so hard to control the world. He refused to be controlled and they are not happy. That man may be killed sooner than later because all the presidents who opposed it something do all of them.

5 Likes

Re: Brazilian President Barred From Football Game Due To Vaccination Status by mofedamijo(m): 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
WhatCanIsay:
Lol

Is he right or wrong?

Its not about going against world leaders. His carelessness has plough his country into a health crisis. First he claimed covid was a hoax, secondly, he asked the people to not wear mask. Then he got the covid and almost died. He is one big coward, why did he wear a mask to the U.N assembly, and then not wear it it Brazil??

He is all time wrong....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brazilian President Barred From Football Game Due To Vaccination Status by potent5(m): 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
Summon the DSS, Python, crocodile, SARS, RRS,...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hunger Pushes Boko Haram Terrorists To Repentance In Cameroon. Photos / Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared / 10 Important Political Events In 2019 That Could Affect Global Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.