Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,903 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:48 PM

This Is What Will Happen In Nigeria Going Forward - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What Will Happen In Nigeria Going Forward (998 Views)

Nigeria Going Back To 1980 – Sanusi / General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US / NNPC: No More Payment Of Oil Subsidy Going Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Will Happen In Nigeria Going Forward by Biafrarep(m): 10:30am On Oct 17, 2021
After I read a damning news this morning, about how the Nigerian government paid terrorists $50,000 to retrieve anti aircraft gunships in their possession, it suddenly hit me how far gone and irreversible things have become. Here is link to the story https://www.nairaland.com/6806263/government-pays-50000-ransom-bandits/1 At this juncture, it's safe to conclude that the faith of Nigeria is sealed!

Having watched the immediate past, beginning from 1999 to the present, and how things continued to deteriorate steadily, any deep thinker can easily extrapolate and predict with pinpoint accuracy, what is going to happen in the coming years. You can mark this post today and come back to it in the future.

1. There would be an Islamic nation that would comprise NW, NE and parts of middle belt.

2. There would be a serious rebellion in the East, something akin to a guerilla warfare and Nigerian government and its agencies/arms like army, police etc would be heavily involved including airstrikes. Many SE politicians will openly challenge the federal government and calls for Biafra will become massive. At the end, there would be a referendum and Biafra will become a nation.

3. Terrorists and bandits would take over the middle belt, with little or no resistance but when the ensuing genocide reaches a crecendo, the UN will step in and accuse the government of not doing enough to save the masses. They will request to send boots on ground to avoid another Rwanda scale genocide in Africa.

4. Calls for Oduduwa will be at an all time high. The yorubas will watch with horror what's happening but will be scared to challenge it frontally. So they would start movements abroad calling for Oduduwa nation. Meanwhile, small militias including hunters and vigilantes will be formed but they won't be effective.

5. Bandits will start making incursions into Abuja and Lagos, and many of our elite and rich people will evacuate their families.

6. Commercial airlines will stop flying beyond Abuja to avoid being shot down by terrorists and bandits.

7. There would be crushing hunger and unprecedented level of famine not just in the North but across the whole of Nigeria. UN, WFP, EU and the rest will be forced to start sending shipments of food to starving populations. At this point too, Nigerian refugees will start flooding into Benin republic, Cameroon and the rest of West Africa. This would also prompt anti Nigerian sentiments in those countries.

8. Niger Delta militants will take advantage of the chaos to start making outrageous demands and the embattled federal government would accept it out of desperation to keep oil receipts coming in.

9. There would be uncontrollable protests particularly in Lagos and to a lesser extent other Southern cities.

10. If the person ruling Nigeria at this time is from South, he would be scared of going to anywhere in the core North due to security concerns. And there would be a hurried national conference in a last ditch attempt to save Nigeria but it would be too late already. There would be assassination attempts on the president and there would Libya type of deregulated civil war as warlords, factions and ethnic militias struggle to carve out territories.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Will Happen In Nigeria Going Forward by crossfire(m): 10:31am On Oct 17, 2021
My God,God save us plz
Re: This Is What Will Happen In Nigeria Going Forward by Biafrarep(m): 10:33am On Oct 17, 2021
Let's pray for peace but still expect the worse.
Re: This Is What Will Happen In Nigeria Going Forward by AlexBells(m): 10:35am On Oct 17, 2021
We waiting, I laugh,
Re: This Is What Will Happen In Nigeria Going Forward by Biafrarep(m): 10:35am On Oct 17, 2021
crossfire:
My God,God save us plz

Amen!!

But if only they can grant NW and NE autonomy as Islamic republics, the rest of the country will become peaceful and progressive.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Will Happen In Nigeria Going Forward by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2021
Believe it or not this will surely happen or even more with the level we are going know even the next president may not solve the issues going to come out,My adverse to anybody here get an international passport make friends outside Nigeria because things will hit Nigeria hard so many cover up going on, the little leaked ones we get to hear are just it soon it will be open because so many stuff are hitting Nigeria badly mark my word start saving up get a bunker i advice you save in bank but also build a little bunker saves for incase
Re: This Is What Will Happen In Nigeria Going Forward by AlexBells(m): 10:46am On Oct 17, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
Believe it or not this will surely happen or even more with the level we are going know even the next president may not solve the issues going to come out,My adverse to anybody here get an international passport make friends outside Nigeria because things will hit Nigeria hard so many cover up going on, the little leaked ones we get to hear are just it soon it will be open because so many stuff are hitting Nigeria badly mark my word
Relax, nothing happening today that had not happened before, the paranoia is the actual problem
Re: This Is What Will Happen In Nigeria Going Forward by helinues: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2021
Epistle inspired by sniffing of mosquitoes poo
Re: This Is What Will Happen In Nigeria Going Forward by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 17, 2021
AlexBells:

Relax, nothing happening today that had not happened before, the paranoia is the actual problem
AlexBells we saw boko haram with suicide bomb we did not know terrorist aspect know we have bandit, boko,unknown gunman another sit is out the media is been told not report alot going on in Nigeria, you see is only a tree you will say i will cut you and it will still remain there as for me and my family members we are already out on my mom in Nigeria refusing to leave but will Nigeria burn it will happen
Re: This Is What Will Happen In Nigeria Going Forward by AlexBells(m): 10:55am On Oct 17, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
AlexBells we saw boko haram with suicide boom we did not know terrorist aspect know we have bandit, boko,unknown gunman another sit is out the media is be told not report alot going on in Nigeria, you see is only a tree you will say i will cut you and it will still remain there as for me and my family members we are already out on my mom in Nigeria refusing to leave but will Nigeria burn it will happen
Don't be worried about everyday happening in Nigeria, it is just history repeating itself, well if you want to leave it is a good idea,but I know for sure that these storm would calm someday but just let everything happen naturally, the more you try to solve Nigeria the more the problem expands so let things go on, at the right time everything would be fine

1 Like

Re: This Is What Will Happen In Nigeria Going Forward by Guestlander: 11:01am On Oct 17, 2021
Drug induced vision. Yoruba will be too scared to defend themselves! These people actually believe their own nonsense.
Re: This Is What Will Happen In Nigeria Going Forward by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 17, 2021
AlexBells:

Don't be worried about everyday happening in Nigeria, it is just history repeating itself, well if you want to leave it is a good idea,but I know for sure that these storm would calm someday but just let everything happen naturally, the more you try to solve Nigeria the more the problem expands so let things go on, at the right time everything would be fine
i may disagree with you on saying history repeating itself,if we let problem to continue it get to point it will surely touch you one way or the order just as it took buhari 6months to appoint ministers some where in support of his action till it dawn on them the implication of his action undecided on the economy so if we ignore it I'm sure it will come touching on our doors
Re: This Is What Will Happen In Nigeria Going Forward by Arda1000(m): 11:09am On Oct 17, 2021
It's already happening already
Just yesterday UN said that they have exhausted their fund to feed people in IDP camps in NorthEast, literally tens of thousands will die from hunger in coming weeks, Islamic Nation is spreading like cancer from the North to West etc so it has begun already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Will Happen In Nigeria Going Forward by AlexBells(m): 11:24am On Oct 17, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
i may disagree with you on saying history repeating itself,if we let problem to continue it get to point it will surely touch you one way or the order just as it took buhari 6months to appoint ministers some where in support of his action till it dawn on them the implication of his action undecided on the economy so if we ignore it I'm sure it will come touching on our doors
You can't solve this problem by paranoia let things happen and fade out, may I remind you about 1945 Igbo Massacre in the North, may I remind you about 1962 Wettie Operation in the Wild wild west, may I remind you about 1966 coup, may I remind you about 1967 civil war, nothing happening today that had not happened before and it had always been the people who want to avoid this problem that ends up escalating it, allow whatever that wants to happen to happen, we would meet it when it comes
Re: This Is What Will Happen In Nigeria Going Forward by pedrilo: 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
Wateva happens, I dont care
Re: This Is What Will Happen In Nigeria Going Forward by optionalY09: 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
Southerners are bunch of idiots especially the ones running or supporting anyone for president, Have you thought of how to control a terrorist in charge of armory or terrorist with all the secrete details in our armed forces. All you want to be is president without thinking.

It’s clear if any southerner becomes a president he will be controlled by terrorists. A puppet he would become.

Come together let’s negotiate this country before talking about any election.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Will Happen In Nigeria Going Forward by mmanwuijele: 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
When this happens, I'll tag all the freedom haters and evil doers that have been against revolution and self-determination here.
Re: This Is What Will Happen In Nigeria Going Forward by slimfit1(m): 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
The South Nigerian President will get his plane shut down if you expect me to write a fantastic essay to explain to you then you don't have a brain.
Re: This Is What Will Happen In Nigeria Going Forward by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
slimfit1:
The South Nigerian President will get his plane shut down if you expect me to write a fantastic essay to explain to you then you don't have a brain.

Somebody give this guy a beer.
Re: This Is What Will Happen In Nigeria Going Forward by Biafrarep(m): 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
Guestlander:
Drug induced vision. Yoruba will be too scared to defend themselves! These people actually believe their own nonsense.

That's the sad reality you guys won't want to accept. After the terrible ordeals Sunday Igboho passed through only for Yorubas to abandon him. That guy was already rich, he had exotic cars and was enjoying his life yet he came out to defend Yorubaland but when sh1t hit the fan, he was abandoned by those he sacrificed his freedom and luxury for.

That unfortunate situation will make it extremely hard for any other person to come out to fight for Yorubaland.

Igbos you guys like insulting are actually wiser. They never abandoned Nnamdi Kanu when things became bad. They stood with him through thick and thing, and continues to stand with him despite untold hardship and grave inconveniences it is causing them. They're obviously doing that because they are looking at the bigger picture. Nnamdi Kanu will be proud wherever he is unlike Sunday Igboho that the people he is fighting for are ready to fight for him too!

Based on human psychology, many other courageous youths like Nnamdi Kanu won't think twice to come out in the future and fight for Igbos knowing that his people would always be there for him but no one would be convinced enough to do so for yorubas knowing he would be abandoned like Igboho should things go bad. Worse still, there is a significant population of radical Muslims that would want to be loyal to Sokoto than Ife.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Will Happen In Nigeria Going Forward by Buckeyemedia1: 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2021
Biafrarep:

That's the sad reality you guys won't want to accept. After the terrible ordeals Sunday Igboho passed through only for Yorubas to abandon him. That guy was already rich, he had exotic cars and was enjoying his life yet he came out to defend Yorubaland but when sh1t hit the fan, he was abandoned by those he sacrificed his freedom and luxury for.

That unfortunate situation will make it extremely hard for any other person to come out to fight for Yorubaland.

Igbos you guys like insulting are actually wiser. They never abandoned Nnamdi Kanu when things became bad. They stood with him through thick and thing, and continues to stand with him despite untold hardship and grave inconveniences it is causing them. They're obviously doing that because they are looking at the bigger picture. Nnamdi Kanu will be proud wherever he is unlike Sunday Igboho that the people he is fighting for are ready to fight for him too!

Based on human psychology, many other courageous youths like Nnamdi Kanu won't think twice to come out in the future and fight for Igbos knowing that his people would always be there for him but no one would be convinced enough to do so for yorubas knowing he would be abandoned like Igboho should things go bad. Worse still, there is a significant population of radical Muslims that would want to be loyal to Sokoto than Ife.

The reality is that if you are wrong, you are wrong, the quest for so called Biafra no matter how beautiful it may seem remains an illusion, it won’t be the first time a lunatic comes to deceive himself & the gullible about an utopia, Nigeria will never separate in your lifetime, why you waste your time chasing a fantasy you will never experience? A bird in hand, is worth 2 in the bush.
Re: This Is What Will Happen In Nigeria Going Forward by Buckeyemedia1: 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
mmanwuijele:
When this happens, I'll tag all the freedom haters and evil doers that have been against revolution and self-determination here.
Lazy people development starts from the states not the Centre, nobody has stopped you from developing your states, a Failure will always look for a reason to blame others, live by example not by talk, Abia state cannot build even cargo airport, obiano just managed to finish one airport in Anambra to save face.

Ordinary bridge Eastern States can’t build, no plans for PPP seaport, no road toll plazas, they are talking of country, it is Hausa Fulani that stopped them from thinking out the box to develop their society, it is to run to Lagos State & Abuja?
Re: This Is What Will Happen In Nigeria Going Forward by Guestlander: 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2021
Biafrarep:

Everything you said is a figment of your fertile imagination. Have you been to Benin republic to ascertain that Sunday Igboho was abandoned?
You can say this a million times if it makes you feel better about the ordeals of Nnamdi Kanu.
The truth and the fact is Sunday Igboho has not been abandoned as you have dishonestly said.
Soon, it will be clear to you who is able to see the bigger picture or not.

(1) (Reply)

South East Group Opposes Calls For Anyim’s Presidency In 2023 / Nigerians Will Be Shocked The Day They'll Discover Reno Is A Hard Core Bmc Mem / Nnamdi Kanu: Too Early To Celebrate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.