Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,162 members, 7,887,385 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:01 AM

What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only (35767 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / What Lucrative Business Can I Start In Asaba Delta State / What Lucrative Business Can You Do With 1million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by crownmichael(m): 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
Good evening farmers.
Interested farmers should send me DM on WhatsApp 08074222110.
I'm Michael; a digital onboarder from Benue State.
kindly connect with me to get your business listed on Google my business with the approval of MindTheGap. when we do this, your business will be located on google map and search engines for internet users to see. That means your business, whatever good or service will gain more insights and visibility to the right buyers or I say consumers nationwide especially in your vicinity.
It's legal and free of charge to get your business registered on Google and displayed on the map. This also provide you with Google workspace comprising various types of online apps to develop your business. If your business does not have a website we can create one for you for free, and you can buy the domain later. it's let for the business owner to decide who manages the business though as you can run it yourself or if too busy hire someone to. Trust me, your business will really gain more attention to the right consumer.
Requirements are;
business owner name
business name
business phone number
business email
business photos and logo
business address (full)
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by dannyblings(m): 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
dingbang:
send me a message on whatsapp. Number on my profile.
can't see ur number but have sent u a mail
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by albanikeh001: 9:37am On Mar 16, 2023
lkillbrokehoes:
Cryptocurrency and forex trading

Pls you guys should stop all these crpto and forex madness abeg
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Love800(m): 11:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hello.

Good evening

Pls wat do u bake? I want to know cos am considering food business.
rhames:

I appreciate you for being a real man and a big brother. N1m? In this dangerous economy? More blessings to your source of income.

Let her go into food and restaurant business. I am a baker and can tell you how lucrative food businessman.

However she needs to be properly mentored in whichever business she wants to venture in.

That's the magic of staying afloat in business and life.

Wishing her good luck.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Ginaz(f): 8:01am On Apr 15, 2023
Help2020:

Bros I don't know if you will listen to me oo..One of the best business I believe she can do is start exporting some items from Nigeria to Ghana.. Many things are in Nigeria but they are not here in Ghana..If she can be bringing them here in Ghana she will make a lot of money within 1year..
She does not need to spend that whole money.300k is enough

pls can you give me ideals of things that are not in Ghana but are in Nigeria? pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Cation(m): 10:17am On Apr 15, 2023
She can be a data vendor like me and sell MTN and AIRTEL Data for 270 Naira per gig.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by rhames(m): 1:33am On Apr 16, 2023
Love800:
Hello.

Good evening

Pls wat do u bake? I want to know cos am considering food business.

Bread, Burger, Cakes, Snacks and Pastries.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Gasayi(m): 8:04am On Apr 16, 2023
Gasayi:
Hello
Our service :

Buying/Selling

paypal
Bitcoin
Neteller
Usdt
Payoneer
Skrill
Online Payments/checkout
Gift cards
Fiverr withdrawal
Whatsapp 0706246 9313
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Love800(m): 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2023
Tank u. Pls let me ask u dis last question.

Like the bread u mention, is it that u have a bakery for baking bread?

Do u cook too? Like rice, soups etc
rhames:

Bread, Burger, Cakes, Snacks and Pastries.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

GT Bank Appoints Miriam Olusanya As First Female Managing Director / United States, EU Report Nigeria To World Trade Organization. / Why We Put Made In China, Italy On Our Shoes – Ariariashoemakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.