Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only (35698 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / What Lucrative Business Can I Start In Asaba Delta State / What Lucrative Business Can You Do With 1million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Shampoo77: 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
God bless you for you kindness, you are a very caring elder brother. I will suggest she know what she want to go into first then spend at least three ti six month to learn about the business she intend going into before she finally set up her own.
Best regards.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Abudu2000(m): 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
Forgodsgrace:
Business is not really lucrative at the moment.You better keep your money
best advice. I even invested in a so-called business recently and I'm already regretting. Motivational speakers that keep deceiving ppl will not die well.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by rasakwahab: 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
Jas80:
I think there are quite a number of business she can venture into with that amount of money. But some of my top choices are:

1. Bet9ja office in a busy area
2. Start a fish pond
3. Start a laundry service

The cost of setting up the above businesses are quite low, the risk is also low as well. Just tell her to make her research

Instead of fish pond, catfish hatchery is better and more lucrative

2 Likes

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Hassanmaye(m): 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
Depressed101:
tell her to invest in cryptocurrency, it doesn't require alot of knowledge, so long you can operate a smartphone.. Tell her contact nexold Trading, they provide free trading courses so long you buy coins from them.. There's an impending bull run right now (huge gains) I'm sure they can recommend alternative coins to invest in...

Note: trading and investing are two different ways of making money in cryptocurrency. While one is faster and riskier the other is safer and slower with better gains..
Which one is safer and slower
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by malruma: 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
Strongdickfresh:
Hello esteemed Nairalanders,

My younger sister just completed her NYSC. She was able to save up to N200,000.00 during her service year. She has the intension to go into business, but not certain of the kind of business to go into. She consulted me as her elder bother and told me about her intension. She had only N200,000 which will not be enough. I was impressed by her conduct and idea. I decided to help her with N1,000,000.00 (1m) in addition to the N200,000.00 making it total of 1.2m naira currently in her possession.

However, she does not know the exact business to start with the N1.2m. Hence, I decide to seek business ideas and suggestions here on Nairaland to help my sister startup a lucrative business with that little capital.

What kind of business can she start with the N1.2m?

Thanks!

Use on 2odd
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by sammybest889(m): 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
Oga she fit find person wey de trustworthy run am(must I type everything)

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tell her to open a restaurant. Thank me later.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by webosky: 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
Strongdickfresh:

My younger sister just completed her NYSC. She was able to save up to N200,000.00 during her service year. She has the intension to go into business, but not certain of the kind of business to go into. She consulted me as her elder bother and told me about her intension. She had only N200,000 which will not be enough. I was impressed by her conduct and idea. I decided to help her with N1,000,000.00 (1m) in addition to the N200,000.00 making it total of 1.2m naira currently in her possession.

However, she does not know the exact business to start with the N1.2m. Hence, I decide to seek business ideas and suggestions here on Nairaland to help my sister startup a lucrative business with that little capital.

Thanks!

A well packaged saloon with good hands(male saloon)
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Hassanmaye(m): 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
BlackyOne:

She didn't save 200k from NYSC allawee, if you'll be truthful then you'll recognize the fact that she had other sources of income as no one that depends on 33k allawee in Nigeria for a year can save from it.

396k for a year and she saved 200k, nor be juju be that....lmao
Is impossible just leave him, from the way he is narrating the story you know they came from a well to do family, no one can save up to 100k allowee money bro, I did my NYSC in 2020 during Corona all my allowee is spend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Arewa247(m): 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
She can start with women and male shoes business.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by TBolaitan(m): 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
Well..... 1.2m is too small considering everything that is rising everyday what I suggest her to do at this period is to invest half of the money �to get the double of the investment... I will show you how you can increase your money through real estate....
call me now : 09025462416
WhatsApp :08127588833
You will thank me later....
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by lereinter(m): 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
Algold:
She should learn a skill first

The best
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by lereinter(m): 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
Let her learn something first, especially for a fresh graduate

University life is different from business
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by WarriAproko: 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
Bet9ja with virtual. In a busy space. U will be sure of commision of 200-300k monthly
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Depressed101: 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Which one is safer and slower
investing

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Orpe7(m): 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
Make she no go spend am ontop one boy head o
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by bepositive11: 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
Donbabafx1:
Connect with me and I will change her life forever!

Change your life forever first grin
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by egbabiekperemo1: 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
Strongdickfresh:

Thanks!

How did she make the 1.2million? She should continue from that source
.. abi na yahoo she do? ; cool cool cool
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Finest001: 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
Help2020:
Bros I don't know if you will listen to me oo..One of the best business I believe she can do is start exporting some items from Nigeria to Ghana.. Many things are in Nigeria but they are not here in Ghana..If she can be bringing them here in Ghana she will make a lot of money within 1year..
She does not need to spend that whole money.300k is enough..
abeg what are those stuff . U can email me so we can discuss better if it OK by u. mbahfranklin2009@yahoo.com
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by ronyman(m): 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
MMM
dave0450:
Cryptocurrency
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Help2020: 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
Finest001:
abeg what are those stuff . U can email me so we can discuss better if it OK by u. mbahfranklin2009@yahoo.com
Chat me up on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by AmadorSays: 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
You can go into selling of phone accessories, that has become a necessity today, from earbuds, to earpiece, power banks and chargers, they're all needed. An example is the new Oraimo Freepod 3, anyone who knows good stuff knows he or she needs to get this ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by graced21: 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
Help2020:
Bros I don't know if you will listen to me oo..One of the best business I believe she can do is start exporting some items from Nigeria to Ghana.. Many things are in Nigeria but they are not here in Ghana..If she can be bringing them here in Ghana she will make a lot of money within 1year..
please,what are the things to export to Ghana??
I'm ready for the business
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Help2020: 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
graced21:
please,what are the things to export to Ghana??
I'm ready for the business
Chat me up.

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by fbabs(m): 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
Help2020:

Explain sir
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Truthchiz: 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
Craze people dey oh. Even one person com like the comment too. Hmmmquote author=AlabiKILLER2021 post=106908005]Depending on the size of her boooooty..

Breastt

How tight , fresh and sweet her punanana is, not Tiwas kinda dirty punanana

If she has all the assets that get a man's peniz up at the sight of her

Let her open a brothel

I guarantee to be one of her regular customer [/quote]
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Help2020: 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
fbabs:

Explain sir
Chat me up

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Sukkyy2010: 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
[quote author=Sabadon post=106907160]Dash me the money i ll double it grin grin[/quot

What's your palava
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Sukkyy2010: 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
Longsleeve:
Who ask for all this explanation self..
. mtchewwwww

You gave her 1m and you don't have any idea to give her grin

What's your problem
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by DarkCaesar(m): 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Is the $100 your trading capital or what? I don't get you.
my all in all fund and I want to trade from
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by dannyblings(m): 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
dingbang:
Just be buying dollars and reselling.

Please bro. How is this done. Am interested.
Have been thinking about this for a while but don’t know how to go about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chadians, Ghanaians, Others Storm Nigeria For Dollars-the Nation / POS Operators Begin Implementation Of New Service Charge Monday / I Am Richer Than Dangote – Ghanaian (Dwarf) Shortest Man Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.