Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:36 PM

What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only (35923 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / What Lucrative Business Can I Start In Asaba Delta State / What Lucrative Business Can You Do With 1million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Hassanmaye(m): 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
The same cryptocurrency that made me and others I mentored super rich this year?

Believe me once you know what you are doing, nothing can ever stop you from killing it

Please sir forget him, what coin do you advise me to buy and which platform is the easiest to understand crypto
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by eisley: 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
Just here to read the wonderful lucrative business suggestions while I enjoy quality afrobeats sounds with unfiltered details on my oraimo freepod 3.

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Help2020: 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
BlackyOne:

She didn't save 200k from NYSC allawee, if you'll be truthful then you'll recognize the fact that she had other sources of income as no one that depends on 33k allawee in Nigeria for a year can save from it.

396k for a year and she saved 200k, nor be juju be that....lmao
But why are you concern about how much she saved?Everyone is not like you oo..Some people can save for Africa.

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by AfonjaConehead: 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
Jas80:
I think there are quite a number of business she can venture into with that amount of money. But some of my top choices are:

1. Bet9ja office in a busy area
2. Start a fish pond
3. Start a laundry service

The cost of setting up the above businesses are quite low, the risk is also low as well. Just tell her to make her research

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Skillsnigeria: 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hmmm
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Sheriman(m): 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
Some people here on Nairaland especially when giving out business ideas will just open their wide mouth WAAAAAAAAA!!! like Tomatoes basket.
Entering criptocurrencies trading like say E dey easy to do just like that. Like say you go invest that 1million today you go make profit of 5million tommorow. Criptocurrencies trading is beyond that oooo. You need to study research learn have more patience about the market knowing when to enter market and going out, adopting risk management, discovering and understanding some essential cripto trading strategies to use on Binance or other exchanges.

2 Likes

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by olaodun: 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
As a small business consultant I will advise to look for cheap shop in a crowded safe and secure place let he be selling daily needs there are some big organisations like shop top up and others just order online they will deliver at your shop no story and pay on delivery their rate is good and delivery is free . try this she will be making more that 10k gain on daily basis no story people must buy sachet milk milo sugar and otters
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Tzar(m): 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
Snail farming.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Opejesu(m): 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
As it is, I guarantee her success if she can do the business I'm doing. She didn't have to create any product but she will sell other people's product. At Least in a month 250k is guaranteed for her even as a newbie. And the startup fee is a meager of money in 1.2m she has.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by AfonjaConehead: 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
Maxwell4404:
Just think wisely go start your visa process Mae you japa leave this country, Abort no look back

1.2m? Which country?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by bukitt: 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
You can invest in my property. Check my profile.

36STATES:
While you are at it, I am looking for what to do with 30 Million Naira. I don't live in Nigeria, I am tired of building houses, and am afraid the value is going to erode very quickly.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by AfonjaConehead: 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
sammybest889:
I swear this tin am about to tell u it might sound so stupid BT......bet me u will thank me a million time if u try it to work

Even with less than a million (about 900,000) u can start this business...

Tell ur sister to start a transport business(aka kabu kabu) DAT wat we call it here in abuja (u just buy a 2nd hand car....wey at least him head correct small)

U just wait after one yr and c d return
So she should be driving Kabu kabu?!
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by AfonjaConehead: 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
Help2020:
Bros I don't know if you will listen to me oo..One of the best business I believe she can do is start exporting some items from Nigeria to Ghana.. Many things are in Nigeria but they are not here in Ghana..If she can be bringing them here in Ghana she will make a lot of money within 1year..
She does not need to spend that whole money.300k is enough..
Please exports like what?!
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by AfonjaConehead: 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
The same cryptocurrency that made me and others I mentored super rich this year?

Believe me once you know what you are doing, nothing can ever stop you from killing it

but you ain't in naija nah
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by dcasca(m): 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
Animal (fish, poultry) feeds are very lucrative. Let her just open her shop in a busy area.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by AfonjaConehead: 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
Mayorofodemu:
My advice, if you live in Lagos you can venture in Uber/bolt business. Find a car that worth 1.5m . Borrow 300k with 1.2m. Start your business with that. You would realize at the end of the day. The business is very lucrative
Please how does this work,do you buy the car and be driving it yourself or you give the car to Bolt? Thanks
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by DarkCaesar(m): 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
Help2020:

Go into forex if you already have a booming business. If you're going into forex as your only source of income you will lose your money.. I have over 19years experience in forex trading. I tell you the way it is.
I have a side hustle, I just want to learn it as a skill
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by AfonjaConehead: 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
Successmind:
Canada with working permit....
How much?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by DarkCaesar(m): 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
It depends if the person is very good, but I will advise you to learn from the materials online first, YouTube preferably.

I started from there before I could trade on my own, the only money I spent to learn from a foreign guy back then was $200 and it was worth it.

And please don't give unprofessionals or anyone to trade your account without good trading history, that was how I lost thousands of dollars on this forum back then until I settled down and learnt the fundamentals myself, it's even preferable to learn to trade yourself.

can a $100 start up go a long way for a beginner with a clear head?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by AfonjaConehead: 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
Olayetan:

I have a good idea but can I know her current location?
You shouldn't be asking this kinda questions.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by AfonjaConehead: 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
Akunesiobike:
Nylon production, ask me how
How
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Olayetan(m): 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

You shouldn't be asking this kinda questions.

Why?

Does her location automatically means her identification?

I don't understand where you people reason from, I'm only asking to know if my idea would be good for the location
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Babatojide: 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
Solar inverters and portable rechargeable appliances
In a developing area
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Olayetan(m): 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
youngtee5:

Oga give advice leave her Location alone. Abi u u want send people make dem go collect the small change.

I don't wanna say you dumb but I'm forced to say it cuz you're just so dumb

So if he tell her location like surulere ikeja or igando will automatically review her identification cuz I don't know how her location will harm her 1m.

Nah 1m be money wey many people no get na.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by bukitt: 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2021
I have a plot of land with 4 units of 3 bedrooms german floor with 2 separate soak away inside a habitable estate in mowe/ofada for distress sale with genuine and verifiable documents for sale. Check my profile and posts for my details.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by lkillbrokehoes: 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
DarkCaesar:
can a $100 start up go a long way for a beginner with a clear head?
Nope
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by civilserva: 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
Longsleeve:
Who ask for all this explanation self..
. mtchewwwww

You gave her 1m and you don't have any idea to give her grin

Is it your 'explanation'? Kindly move on.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by estluv(f): 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
POS business will be fine.

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by lkillbrokehoes: 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Please sir forget him, what coin do you advise me to buy and which platform is the easiest to understand crypto
If you are on telegram, fix the link below and join the group, you will be glad you did.

t..me../crypto.Elites1

2 Likes

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by bedah(m): 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
Pls advice her to go into coca-cola wholesale business........if she can get the right connection to buy empty crates direct from coca-cola at the rate of N870......... hopefully she ll double d money in a year........ BETTER DAYS AHEAD

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by DarkCaesar(m): 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Nope
so I should set my mind to lose it?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by lkillbrokehoes: 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
DarkCaesar:
so I should set my mind to lose it?
Is the $100 your trading capital or what? I don't get you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz / 5 Things People Wrongly Believe That No Longer Work / CBN Bars MFBs, Opay, Moniepoint From Registering New Customers - Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.