Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only (35681 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / What Lucrative Business Can I Start In Asaba Delta State / What Lucrative Business Can You Do With 1million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Adefolarin1: 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
36STATES:
While you are at it, I am looking for what to do with 30 Million Naira. I don't live in Nigeria, I am tired of building houses, and am afraid the value is going to erode very quickly.
Chai, may God help me in this life, and here i am looking for just 280k to start my laundry business
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by BBM: 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
Selling of female flats shoe hand bag heels and etc

Go to Lagos island and look for where to buy different types of trending shoes and flats

Open instagram account or buy followers

Then start snapping and posting

Pay influencers or instagram to run advert for you

Sit and see how orders will start piling up

3 Likes

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Sirjamo: 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
If she resides in a populated city, let her venture into grains (beans, corn, Guinea-corn, maze etc.). 200k for shop rent
1.2million can raise her to the status of whole saler.

God bless you very kindly.
Best idea in my opinion, everyone one must eat.

2 Likes

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by vickydevoka(m): 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
Algold:
She should learn a skill first
Nice idea
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by lkillbrokehoes: 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
Depressed101:
dont mind those people, what you don't understand kills you.. There's nothing like luck in cryptocurrency.. You learn the fundamentals and make good decisions.. Even a dumb person who understands demand and supply and invest in cryptocurrency, do nothing for months, or years and become millionaires in cryptocurrency.

It's the simplest way to make money right now online, so far you have the patience required
You said it all.

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by friday2011(m): 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
sulaimon22:
For this buhari regime you can still help with 1m. Na real man you be.

My advice is she should keep the money and learn saloon and beauty makeup handwork. In a year time she can establish with the money in a standard way that will be different from local ones since she have the capital

For the main time wey im go take learn the work, make him do sure 3 odds for bet9ja.

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by vickydevoka(m): 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
smcotty:
Good Day
I school in the north, Niger state to be precise, it has opened my eyes to the very business opportunity in this state. Here they farm beans, rice, yam, Millet, Egusi in Large quantity and at the harvest time bags are of these farm produce are always cheap and during the planting season the price skyrockets. As at first week of August, Bag of Egusi was 10k, but as we speak, it sells for 27k and above.

December 18th last year I bought 2 beans for 18k each stored it, I sold the two bags in May for 50k each. Even though I regretted it cos RN that same bag is 75k in the north, on getting to Asaba for my holiday I discovered that a bag of beans sells for over 100k.

Right now I need interested persons that we can partner to buy 20 bags or more and store till the price goes up. I'm available to discuss on how we can partner.

I'm an SUG executive in my school, still have two semesters which is starting by January, every information you need about me and this business is readily available on request.

WhatsApp/ Call: 07064905076
It's not always profitable o. Buh we de gain comes, it comes out massively
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by youngtee5(m): 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
Olayetan:

I have a good idea but can I know her current location?

Oga give advice leave her Location alone. Abi u u want send people make dem go collect the small change.

4 Likes

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by orikoku: 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
aloma007:
All thanks to whoever sent me 1k from this platform.
A drop of water surely makes up an ocean
I can't thank you enough.

Hi everyone, I've got an interview tomorrow 21/10/20 after a long wait to get rid of joblessness but no dime for t-fare.
Please for God's sake kindly assist me.

Presently in Ibadan.
Interview venue is Lagos and I must be there by 10am.

Please, please, and please, I'm begging every well meaning members of this platform to rescue me as no amount will be too small.

Abosede Oluwatosin Adeola
UBA.
May God almighty replenish all considering hearts.
Thank you all as I trust in you all.
you a female or male. Stop hiding your gender.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Juggernaut21: 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
She must have interest in wot ever business she wants to do. I will suggest she learns a skill then use the money to establish herself on the skill she learnt.

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Jas80: 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
nonut:

None of them fits.
If its the guy, then yes.

I know ladies who have bet9ja offices, successful ones at that. There is stereotyping in business
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by AIIyIic(f): 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
Help2020:
Bros I don't know if you will listen to me oo..One of the best business I believe she can do is start exporting some items from Nigeria to Ghana.. Many things are in Nigeria but they are not here in Ghana..If she can be bringing them here in Ghana she will make a lot of money within 1year..
She does not need to spend that whole money.300k is enough..
Please I would love to know more about this
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by vRendoh(m): 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
sulaimon22:
For this buhari regime you can still help with 1m. Na real man you be.

My advice is she should keep the money and learn saloon and beauty makeup handwork. In a year time she can establish with the money in a standard way that will be different from local ones since she have the capital

She should buy all the required tools now cos of this falling naira. No point holding naira now. Buy the materials while she goes for the training
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by YinkaGold02: 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
Let her ask her self what she want to use the money for. Your self matters.

Thanks bro.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by nativefowl(m): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
Many, supply of foodstuffs, palm oil, foodstuffs is the sure banker
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Pascaldebravoo: 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
This is very commendable. May the almighty God keep lifting u for being a wonderful brother.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by youngtee5(m): 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
36STATES:
While you are at it, I am looking for what to do with 30 Million Naira. I don't live in Nigeria, I am tired of building houses, and am afraid the value is going to erode very quickly.

Your own better na... employe me make I dey help u manage ur houses

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by nonut: 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
Jas80:

I know ladies who have bet9ja offices, successful ones at that. There is stereotyping in business
Lots of crazy people in betnaija shop.
How can a woman handle them?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by AIIyIic(f): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
Simran94:

Let her go into phone and gadgets importation, it's the best to do.
I can put her through for free, it's what I am doing too.

Hello, please I'm interested in this kind of business. Kindly consider me too
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by starkelvo: 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
Order your cheap data from me today

Glo, MTN, and Airtel 3gb #500 and 7 GB #1000

Call or WhatsApp 08037055188

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by crafteck(m): 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
Dont use lucrative, nothing is working in this country
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by millhouse: 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
The same cryptocurrency that made me and others I mentored super rich this year?

Believe me once you know what you are doing, nothing can ever stop you from killing it
bros Abeg come and mentor me in crypto ... how do I contact u?

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by millhouse: 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
The same cryptocurrency that made me and others I mentored super rich this year?

Believe me once you know what you are doing, nothing can ever stop you from killing it

Bro’s Abeg come mentor me for crypto .. how do I contact you
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Help2020: 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
AIIyIic:

Please I would love to know more about this
I can't reveal them here,otherwise people will go behind me to start bringing them.. Would you even believe people bring in coca cola products from Nigeria to Ghana?all the viju milk and many drinks we comes in from Nigeria and people make a lot of money from them. You can WhatsApp me let me give you details.

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by youngtee5(m): 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
Adefolarin1:

Chai, may God help me in this life, and here i am looking for just 280k to start my laundry business
Oga gist me about this business. The necessary items needed to start the business
If ur location no far we fit run colabo 08174101621 whatsap
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by lkillbrokehoes: 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
DarkCaesar:
is forex physical training by an individual worth it at 50k or it’s just something I can do fine on my own with enough researches on YouTube?
It depends if the person is very good, but I will advise you to learn from the materials online first, YouTube preferably.

I started from there before I could trade on my own, the only money I spent to learn from a foreign guy back then was $200 and it was worth it.

And please don't give unprofessionals or anyone to trade your account without good trading history, that was how I lost thousands of dollars on this forum back then until I settled down and learnt the fundamentals myself, it's even preferable to learn to trade yourself.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Help2020: 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:

Will you people stop this cryptocurrency nonsense?
Cryto or forex are better off with money you can afford to loose,that will reduce the emotional attachment. But you guys are very quick to ask somebody to invest his last money.. Make una fear God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by donem: 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
Sabadon:
Dash me the money i ll double it grin grin
Hope say nobi bet9ja? Lolz grin

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by Help2020: 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
DarkCaesar:
is forex physical training by an individual worth it at 50k or it’s just something I can do fine on my own with enough researches on YouTube?
Go into forex if you already have a booming business. If you're going into forex as your only source of income you will lose your money.. I have over 19years experience in forex trading. I tell you the way it is.

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by ephbe(m): 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
Okay so I see people advising
1. Travelling out: 1.2m is probably 20% of what she needs to travel with....if she wants a good life overseas. Forget Dubai, France or whatever people are advising.

2. Cryptocurrency: Okay maybe, but remember it is a volatile business and when she loses 1.2m she is back to square 1, my advise....not a feasible business for someone like her

3. Trading: May also be option but what are her views regarding it, is she a natural sales person. Nice option but depends on her drive.

4. Restaurant: Very good business but a lot needs to be put into consideration, location is the major problem here, now that food is expensive, she may end up complaining afterwards. Good business if planned properly.

My Advise

Learn a skill, an in demand skill but do not take from the money, or maybe use the 200k but ensure you have a minimum of 1m left in fixed deposit somewhere.
Forget those money doubling avenues please, not even Cryptocurrency, your 1m today may be 500k tomorrow, not with this kind of money please. Fixed deposit is very small but your money is safer in the bank yielding the 2kobo.
Her first test will be to ignore other money doubling avenue and remain focus on her skill.
You did well giving her that money and God bless you.

7 Likes

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by graced21: 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
If she resides in a populated city, let her venture into grains (beans, corn, Guinea-corn, maze etc.). 200k for shop rent
1.2million can raise her to the status of whole saler.

God bless you very kindly.
buying from where and selling it how??

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only by zanshi: 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
Strongdickfresh:
Hello esteemed Nairalanders,

My younger sister just completed her NYSC. She was able to save up to N200,000.00 during her service year. She has the intension to go into business, but not certain of the kind of business to go into. She consulted me as her elder bother and told me about her intension. She had only N200,000 which will not be enough. I was impressed by her conduct and idea. I decided to help her with N1,000,000.00 (1m) in addition to the N200,000.00 making it total of 1.2m naira currently in her possession.

However, she does not know the exact business to start with the N1.2m. Hence, I decide to seek business ideas and suggestions here on Nairaland to help my sister startup a lucrative business with that little capital.

What kind of business can she start with the N1.2m?

Thanks!

Honey retail buy from farms repackage and sell

beehive if only she is down for the patience....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Ways To Save Money In Nigeria!!! / Chadians, Ghanaians, Others Storm Nigeria For Dollars-the Nation / POS Operators Begin Implementation Of New Service Charge Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.