Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,561 members, 7,892,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 09:42 AM

Handing Notes Pranks Turned Real Love On Tiktok - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handing Notes Pranks Turned Real Love On Tiktok (532 Views)

Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Tiktok And Ends Up In Marriage / Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. / Does Real Love Still Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Handing Notes Pranks Turned Real Love On Tiktok by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
The guy (Tiktoker) is known for giving or handing notes (with some choice of romantic words) to girls. The last time I saw his video, he gave a note to his coursemate. After going through the note, the lady was all smiling. Only to check his update today & saw that the lady in the previous video has fallen in love. Some girls no dey joke with love o. This reminds me of my first love, I won her over with a love letter. I don't know that romantic letters/notes still do some magic till date. I'm really happy for him, but I would still urge guys out there to guard their ladies jealously. Beware of @rebelanon & his likes grin

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8kG3feG/

Re: Handing Notes Pranks Turned Real Love On Tiktok by LookingForward: 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nice

1 Like

Re: Handing Notes Pranks Turned Real Love On Tiktok by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
I go love o

1 Like

Re: Handing Notes Pranks Turned Real Love On Tiktok by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
Adegbemiro11:
I go love o

Considering that list of specs in your first post, I doubt you would find love anytime soon. Not in this age cheesy
Re: Handing Notes Pranks Turned Real Love On Tiktok by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Considering that list of specs in your first post, I doubt you would find love anytime soon. Not in this age cheesy

Don't be too sure, bro.

(1) (Reply)

Man Told His Lover 55 Naira Is Equal To 550 Pounds. Photos And Video / Be Conscious Of Your Foreheads/Brows While In your Church. / Married Men & Women Snatch Each Other’s Partners In Toronto, Canadian Based

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.