Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,142 members, 7,880,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:31 PM

God Connects The Dots. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Connects The Dots. (116 Views)

How God Connected The 3 Wise Men - God Connects The Unconnected People / Who Added The Diacritics To The Quran? Who Inserted The Dots And Letters? / Quran Has Not Been Edited Even To The Dots/letter/words/phrase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Connects The Dots. by Btruth: 3:44am On Oct 21, 2021
God Connects The Dots

Thu, 21 Oct 2021

‘Only I can tell you the future before it even happens. Everything I plan will come to pass.’ Isaiah 46:10

One day a businessman called his wife to say that he was bringing a foreign visitor home for dinner. His wife had three children in school and one toddler at home, so she had a full workload. But she consented, and the meal she prepared was both delicious and graciously served. The foreign guest, an important official in Spain, had a delightful time and thanked the couple repeatedly for inviting him and treating him to a home-cooked meal and an evening of family warmth and fellowship.

Years later, friends of this family went to Spain as missionaries. But their work was brought to a standstill by government regulations. When this particular Spanish official got word that the missionaries were friends of the couple who’d hosted him in such a gracious manner, he used his influence to clear away the restrictions on their behalf. As a result, a vibrant and growing church was built in that province of Spain and people were won to Christ. Why? Because a busy wife and mother was willing to set an extra plate for a guest at her dinner table, and that guest proved to be a ‘Kingdom Connection’.

Like a wise businessman, God sets the goal, then determines the plan required to reach it. In His Word He tells us: ‘I am God… declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times things that are not yet done, saying, “My counsel shall stand, and I will do all My pleasure.”’ (Isaiah 46:9–10 NKJV) In other words, God connects the dots.

2 Likes

Re: God Connects The Dots. by orisa37: 5:40am On Oct 21, 2021
Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Write Your First Book / "Able To Keep You From Falling." / Learn To Show Discretion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.