Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,338 members, 7,943,833 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:53 AM

EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! (31602 Views)

Come In & Pre-order The Cheapest Toyota HYBRID Cars From Kings Autos..pix Inside / X-fire Is Back And Better -pre-order The Cleanest 2006 Honda Accord From Fhemmmy / Pre-order The Cheapest Clean Title Cars From EUROPE,U.S.A & CANADA & Pay Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2011
x

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2011
More Pics

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2011
All cars delivered to order.
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 6:00am On Jun 19, 2011
Tis the era of transformation, transform yourself this year. Pre-order your cars now to make a bold statement.
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by celemel(m): 7:33am On Jun 19, 2011
Thanks. Quite mouth-watering. Can we get colors that are not white? I prefer black exterior. And, can't the price tag be scaled down? I guess I told u my budget on the phone. Please reach back to me by email.
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 8:12am On Jun 19, 2011
Thank you for the message Celemel, we'll get you your preference and work within the budget you have given us.
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2011
Tis the era of transformation. You too can make a bold statement with one of the cars. Pre-order without delay.
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2011
2008 HONDA ACCORD SDN EX-L

Contact Information

STE. # 418
City LINTON
State IL
Phone 08020589366
bbpin 25842477

Additional Comments

Vehicle Specifications
VIN: 1HGCP26808A136072
Odometer: 56,979
Transmission: Automatic
Engine: 4 Cylinder
Drive Train: 2 Wheel Drive
Exterior Color: Silver
Interior Color: Black
Interior Type: Leather
Body Style: Sedan
Doors: Not Specified
Stereo: CD Player
Top Type: Not Specified

Equipment Included
Air Conditioning Airbags Cruise Control Power Brakes
Power Door Locks Power Seats Power Steering Power Windows

CAR NO 24

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2011
More Pics

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by maninmood(m): 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2011
Shawonlese( Cut their legs), am I right? Sorry cuz your user id is confusing. sorry if I'm mistaken.

Bro, I am not against your business alright? However, it wouldn't be wise enough if intending buyers don't get to know you, I mean you wink. Apparently, we want you to assure us you are not another ptconsult!

First, is there anyone here, I mean on NL that has 'successfully' bought car(s) from you? Please, if there is any with a proven ID ( an ID that is existent for at least 6 months with averagely 200 posts), ask he or she to make a comment to this thread. Remember, one customer isn't enough. Let's have at least 3 customers of yours with 'a proven ID'.

Thanks and all the best. grin grin wink
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2011
Maninmood, you are mistaken.

maninmood:

Shawonlese( Cut their legs), am I right? Sorry cuz your user id is confusing. sorry if I'm mistaken. Yes, you are mistaken.

Bro, I am not against your business alright? However, it wouldn't be wise enough if intending buyers don't get to know you, I mean you wink. Apparently, we want you to assure us you are not another ptconsult!

Except if you want me to put up my own picture, you can always pick up the Phone , bb, or simply put, find your way to our office. It's not difficult to locate. It's called OPIC Plaza, and it's the big brown building beside Lagos Sheraton Hotel on your way from Maryland. Suite 101.

First, is there anyone here, I mean on NL that has 'successfully' bought car(s) from you? Please, if there is any with a proven ID ( an ID that is existent for at least 6 months with averagely 200 posts), ask he or she to make a comment to this thread. Remember, one customer isn't enough. Let's have at least 3 customers of yours with 'a proven ID'.

Our car dealership is located in Houston USA, and is not targetted only at Nairaland members. We sell in the US as well. So, when it's sold in our inventory, it is sold. You are welcome to make a request for any vehicle you want, and we'll deliver to order.
Our Nairaland Autoshop, if you look at the date, was opened of recent. With respect to Nairaland Members, we are presently negotiating some transactions. Please come back in couple of months time, or you can be one of our customers. That way, you'll be in a better position to assess our services.

Thanks and all the best. grin grin wink

Well,I'm looking forward to your pre-order, not just talk. wink
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by femmy2010(m): 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2011
@Shawonlese,
Looking forward to working for you.
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2011
Thank you femmy2010. You can bet i'll send everyone to your door step.

Thanks for the clearing quotes you provide by SMS.
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2011
# 418
LINTON, IL
bbpin 25842477

2006 HONDA ACCORD EX-L

Price $16k or N2.55m to tincan
Additional Comments
ONLY 59K original miles!!!

Vehicle Specifications
VIN: 1HGCM56856A053731
Odometer: 59,415 mi
Engine: 4 Cylinder
Drive Train: 2 Wheel Drive
Exterior Color: Gray
Interior Color: Charcoal
Interior Type: Leather
Doors: 4
Stereo: Not Available
Top Type: Sun Roof

Equipment Included
Air Bag - Side Curtain Air Conditioning Airbags Alloy Wheels
Antilock Brakes Child Seat Anchors Cruise Control Dual Climate Control
Heated Seats Power Brakes Power Door Locks Power Mirrors
Power Seats Power Steering Power Windows Rear Window Defroster
Tilt/Telescope Wheel Tinted Glass

CAR NO 25.

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2011
More Pics

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 9:29am On Jun 21, 2011
Today is another bright and sunny day. Eye popping cars, just for you.  Make a new statement with this wonder on wheels because it is the era of transformation.

2011 MERCEDES-BENZ GL-CLASS GL450

bbpin: 25842477

Vehicle Specifications
VIN: 4JGBF7BE4BA675013
Odometer: 2,729 
Transmission: Not Specified
Engine: Not Specified
Drive Train: Not Specified
Exterior Color: Gray
Interior Color: Black
Interior Type: Not Specified
Body Style: MPV
Stereo: Not Available
Top Type: Not Specified

Equipment Included
Power Seats

CAR NO 26

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 9:31am On Jun 21, 2011
More pics

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2011
x

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2011
More Pics

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2011
x

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2011
More Pics

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2011
More Pics

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by busybody20: 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2011
maninmood:

Shawonlese( Cut their legs), am I right? Sorry cuz your user id is confusing. sorry if I'm mistaken.

Bro, I am not against your business alright? However, it wouldn't be wise enough if intending buyers don't get to know you, I mean you wink. [size=16pt]Apparently, we want you to assure us you are not another ptconsult!

First, is there anyone here, I mean on NL that has 'successfully' bought car(s) from you? Please, if there is any with a proven ID ( an ID that is existent for at least 6 months with averagely 200 posts), ask he or she to make a comment to this thread. Remember, one customer isn't enough. Let's have at least 3 customers of yours with 'a proven ID'.[/size]

Thanks and all the best.  grin grin wink

mwahhhh  kiss  He that hath ears let him hear. Abeg shine your eyes oooo

@Shawonlese,

What exactly are you into? Cheap Flight Tickets. Hotel Reservations, Visas, Tours or pre-order?

Re: Nairaland Travel Shop. Cheap Flight Tickets. Hotel Reservations, Visas, Tours.

shawonlese:

Ladies and gentlemen,

Due to numerous requests i have been receiving for ticket bookings and hotel reservations on other threads,

i have decided to open this travel shop on Nairaland for all ticketing needs, Hotel reservations, Tours, Visas.

Henceforth, please post all your travel requests here and tell your friends and family to visit Nairaland Travel shop for all their travelling needs.

Thank you.

Email: vibe@palmarytravel.com

bbpin 25842477

Phone: 08020589366
Nairaland Travel Shop.

shawonlese:

Last minute deals available. Cheap flights, Visas, tours

shawonlese:

You will need to give me their travel dates because ticket prices are dependent on it.

If you are serious about your ticket booking, pls contact us with the details:

Email: vibe@palmarytravel.com
bbpin 25842477
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by busybody20: 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2011
@shawonlese,

shawonlese:

Except if you want me to put up my own picture, you can always pick up the Phone , bb, or simply put, find your way to our office. It's not difficult to locate. It's called OPIC Plaza, and it's the big brown building beside Lagos Sheraton Hotel on your way from Maryland. Suite 101. .

Pls what the name of your company at the above address?
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2011
x
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2011
x

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2011
More Pics

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 4:23am On Jun 23, 2011
All our cars are clean title. Make a new statement in your neighbourhood with eyepopping cars.
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 9:48am On Jun 23, 2011
Get the best deal, pre-order your clean title cars now.
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2011
2008 TOYOTA CAMRY LE

Price $14.5k or N2.3m to Tincan.
Additional Comments
To tincan,

Vehicle Specifications
VIN: 4T1BK46K98U071104
Odometer: 109,739
Engine: Not Specified
Drive Train: Not Specified
Exterior Color: Beige
Interior Color: Tan
Interior Type: Cloth
Stereo: CD Player
Top Type: Hard Top Roof

Equipment Included
Air Conditioning Airbags Cruise Control Power Brakes
Power Door Locks Power Seats Power Steering Power Windows
Tilt/Telescope Wheel

CAR No 30.

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2011
More Pics

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2011
x

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

BMW Spare Parts At Ladipo Market, Both New And Tokunbo / Cars, Auto Dealers & $ Dollar - Naira Exchange Rate: How Are You Coping? / N1.3b Mansory Bugatti Veyron Vivere Diamond Edition Spotted At R.Mugabe Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.