Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,806 members, 7,972,884 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:31 PM

EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! (31663 Views)

Come In & Pre-order The Cheapest Toyota HYBRID Cars From Kings Autos..pix Inside / X-fire Is Back And Better -pre-order The Cleanest 2006 Honda Accord From Fhemmmy / Pre-order The Cheapest Clean Title Cars From EUROPE,U.S.A & CANADA & Pay Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2011
cool Cool cars, clean titles, great prices.  Buy with confidence.   Pre-order from USA. Serious buying customers only like Hermes_Nnaa. No time wasters pls.

BBpin 25842477
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2011
cool
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 11:45am On Jul 15, 2011
2004 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER

BBpin 25842477

Vehicle Specifications
VIN: JTEGP21A840014193
Odometer: 164,213
Transmission: Automatic
Engine: Not Specified
Drive Train: Not Specified
Exterior Color: White
Interior Color: Tan
Interior Type: Cloth
Body Style: MPV
Doors: Not Specified
Stereo: Cassette Tape
Top Type: Hard Top Roof

Price: With Leather installed, N1.94m to Tincan. N167 to $1

Equipment Included

CAR NO 64.

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 11:47am On Jul 15, 2011
more Pics

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2011
cool
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2011
cool cars.
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by HermesNnaa: 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2011
Hello. Wat's up wit d car? Has it been shipped, wia is it now? Try & kip us posted wit d developments & its transit. Tanks
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 10:44am On Jul 16, 2011
Hermes_Nnaa:

Hello. Wat's up wit d car? Has it been shipped, wia is it now? Try & kip us posted wit d developments & its transit. Tanks

Sure i will keep you up to date with transits and developments at all stages. I shall notify once your car is shipped.

Thank you.
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by HermesNnaa: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2011
Haven't they shipped d car? Its taking long. Haven't they shipped d car? Its taking long.
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 11:11am On Jul 18, 2011
Hermes_Nnaa:

Haven't they shipped d car? Its taking long. Haven't they shipped d car? Its taking long.

Please exercise patience.
As mentioned, money transfers take 1-4 working days.

As far as the process, After we secure the car, then the title will be released. It takes about 7days to clear US customs. Once thats done, then it'll be put on the next available vessel.
Vessel leave every two weeks in most cases.
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2011
2008 TOYOTA CAMRY XLE

STE. # 418
City LINTON
State IL
Phone 08020589366
BBpin 25842477

Price N3.34m Landing cost Tincan port (N167 to $1)
Additional Comments

Vehicle Specifications
VIN: 4T1BK46K48U062777
Odometer: 36,209
Transmission: Not Specified
Engine: Not Specified
Exterior Color: Blue
Interior Color: Gray
Interior Type: Leather
Body Style: Sedan
Stereo: CD Player
Top Type: Sun Roof

Equipment Included
Air Conditioning Airbags Cruise Control Power Brakes
Power Door Locks Power Seats Power Steering Power Windows
Tilt/Telescope Wheel

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2011
More Pics

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2011
cool Cars Pre-order from USA, delivered to order.
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by Emperoh(m): 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2011
Nice one. Are your prices inclusive of clearing?
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2011
Emperoh:

Nice one. Are your prices inclusive of clearing?

Prices are excluding clearing, except where indicated (to your door step). I usually get clearing quotes from Femmy2010 and Mr Banji on here.

Btw inventory changes daily, i'd posted the car a while, i'd have to confirm what's available.
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2011
cool
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2011
cool cars. Pre-order from USA. Make a new statement in your neighbourhood.
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2011
2000 NISSAN PATHFINDER SE   Pre-ordered from USA by Hermes_Nnaa of Nairaland, coming soon to a port near you. Cotonou.
  STE. # 418
City LINTON
State IL
Phone 08020589366
BBpin 25842477

Additional Comments

Vehicle Specifications
VIN: JN8AR07Y2YW432138
Odometer: 134,164 mi
Engine: 6 Cylinder
Drive Train: 4 Wheel Drive
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Black
Interior Type: Leather
Body Style: MPV
Doors: 4
Stereo: Not Available
Top Type: Moon Roof

Equipment Included
Air Conditioning Airbags Alloy Wheels Antilock Brakes
Cruise Control Power Door Locks Power Mirrors Power Steering
Power Windows Tinted Glass

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2011
Hermes_Nnaa's shiny black. Coming soon to a port near you. Cotonou.

Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2011
Buy with confidence. cool cars, great prices, Pre-order from USA. delivered to order. We go further, so you don't have to.
Got a vehicle request?
Serious about buying?
Want great prices for eye popping cars?

You don't even have to prod us for VIN numbers, cos we supply it with our cars.
Just dial
BBpin 25842477
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by femmy2010(m): 7:25am On Jul 20, 2011
U shipping that Pathy to Cotonou?
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by HermesNnaa: 7:57am On Jul 20, 2011
femmy2010:

U shipping that Pathy to Cotonou?
Yes, why do u ask?
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by femmy2010(m): 8:06am On Jul 20, 2011
Hermes_Nnaa:

Yes, why do u ask?

It would cost you close to N250k to clear and deliver that 2000 Pathfinder in Cotonou to Lagos and it would never come with Nigerian Custom Papers.
Meaning you can be disturbed by Customs etc while driving your vehicle on Nigeria Roads.
N320k would have cleared it legitimately if shipped to Lagos and you wouldn't have to worry about custom or payment of bribes if your vehicle is ever impounded.
The N70k to be saved might seems much now but nothing compared to N200k that one would offer to induce customs to release an impounded vehicle.
My advice is talk to Mr shawonlese to see if he can still have it shipped to Lagos(If it has not been shipped).

Great Buy though.
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by HermesNnaa: 8:41am On Jul 20, 2011
Wat do u mean, dose dat buy cars from cotonou dont dey get real customs paper? Explain beta becos i already have a quote 4 clearin d car from cotonou 2 lagos wit real customs paper. So?
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by femmy2010(m): 10:59am On Jul 20, 2011
Any budget under N450k to clear and deliver that 2000 model pathfinder From Cotonou with original verifiable custom paper is fake.
Not all vehicles from Cotonou comes with fake custom papers but the fact the importers love the obviously cheaper choice of skipping duty payment.

What was the clearing cost u got 2 clear the car from Cotonou with original custom papers?
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2011
cool Cars
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 11:11am On Jul 20, 2011
@ Hermes_Nnaa

As mentioned that i'll keep you updated, FYI, Transaction has been completed. The next step is processing the title through US customs, Once i get it i will send it for processing.

I have to get the title first before i can send the car to the port. I'll keep you updated on the progress of things.

Also, i shall post a car history report so that you can see the history of the car with no accidents and only one original owner.
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by HermesNnaa: 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2011
femmy2010:

Any budget under N450k to clear and deliver that 2000 model pathfinder From Cotonou with original verifiable custom paper is fake.
Not all vehicles from Cotonou comes with fake custom papers but the fact the importers love the obviously cheaper choice of skipping duty payment.

What was the clearing cost u got 2 clear the car from Cotonou with original custom papers?
None of d agents gave me any quote near 350k 4 dat. Dey said dat wit custom papers its 280k last and witout custom paper 200k.
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by femmy2010(m): 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2011
Hermes_Nnaa:

None of d agents gave me any quote near 350k 4 dat. Dey said dat wit custom papers its 280k last and witout custom paper 200k.

[b]Fore warned is to be fore armed.

Using the prevailing Exchange rate of - N349 to 1000Cfa

500cfa - Clearing in Cotonou - = N174,500k
- Duty Payment on Nigeria End = N250,000K
- Agent Charge = N 20,000K
-------------------
- TOTAL = N444,500K
------------------
Above is an idea of what it would cost you to have your 2000 pathfinder cleared from Cotonou and equally duly cleared by Nigerian Customs at the point of entry info Nigeria.

If to be cleared and delivered without Duty/Custom payment then you would get a quote like something below.

500cfa - Clearing in Cotonou - = N174,500k
- Agent Charge = N 20,000K
- Undue Inducement to customs which may varies from N0 - N70k dependent if your clearing agent would risk your vehicle through bush path or pay customs their bribe to enable him bring your vehicle in with least risk.

Well the choice is yours ooo.
[/b]
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by HermesNnaa: 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2011
Ok, Femmy give me a run down of ur own clearin hia in lagos as u did wit dat of cotonou & i mean d least u can take. Den let me see how possible it wuld be 4 me.
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by femmy2010(m): 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2011
Hermes_Nnaa:

Ok, Femmy give me a run down of your own clearin hia in lagos as u did wit dat of cotonou & i mean d least u can take. Den let me see how possible it wuld be 4 me.

It would cost exactly N320k to have it cleared if shipped to Lagos.

Clearing in Lagos has no hide and seek and no come back for more funds scenario.
Re: EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! by shawonlese: 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2011
@ Adebimpe. Your car request.
2001 TOYOTA COROLLA CE

STE. # 418
City LINTON
State IL
Phone 08020589366, BBpin 25842477
Price $6.8k N1.14m Landing cost Tincan port (Exchange rate N167 to $1)
Additional Comments

Vehicle Specifications
VIN: 1NXBR12E81Z435657
Odometer: 106,654 mi
Engine: 4 Cylinder
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Beige
Interior Type: Cloth
Body Style: Not Available
Stereo: Not Available
Top Type: Not Specified

Equipment Included
Air Conditioning Power Steering Rear Window Defroster Tinted Glass

CAR NO 67

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

➡️ European Check VIN Report & Get Guaranteed Vehicle Record +234-806-036-5068 ➡ / Automatic Car Jack , Wheelspanner And Tyre Pump - Just Push A Button. / N1.3b Mansory Bugatti Veyron Vivere Diamond Edition Spotted At R.Mugabe Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.