Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,163 members, 7,890,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:03 AM

Joke Of The Month - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Month (8661 Views)

Most Hilarious Joke Of The Year / Best Joke Of The Month / Joke Of The Day: Bring Am, We Get Change! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke Of The Month by bright007(f): 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2011
I was a very happy person. My wonderful girlfriend n I had been dating 4 over a year, n so we decided 2 get married. There was only one little thing bothering me, It was her
beautiful younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a nice view. It had to be deliberate because she never did it when she was near anyone else. One day her "little" sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild
fling, just come up and get me." I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car. Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!.
With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for better man
for our daughter. Welcome to the family!" And the moral of this story is:, Always keep your CONDOM in the Car smiley , I was actually going to get my condom!

**imagine after posting Å hilarious joke like this,some haters out there will still come around and criticise their boss*
Re: Joke Of The Month by Abbycrown(f): 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2011
Jeez! shocked
Re: Joke Of The Month by UZORY007: 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2011
Guy u try but na copied joke. U copy am from Basket Mouth. All the same it's still funny.
Re: Joke Of The Month by angelz(f): 4:55pm On Jun 02, 2011
Were ni e.
LOL
Re: Joke Of The Month by bright007(f): 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2011
@Uzor007:thanks 4 ur remarks but are u telling us dat all jokes from Basket Mouth are solely from his brains.Tell me who no dey copy when it comes to jokes?
Re: Joke Of The Month by yinkalink(f): 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2011
its aite
Re: Joke Of The Month by bright007(f): 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2011
*resurrected*
Re: Joke Of The Month by bright007(f): 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2011
Studio here is d thread.
Re: Joke Of The Month by Doyean: 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2011
no be basketmouth joke he also copied from a foriegn site which you surf through google
Re: Joke Of The Month by mikuz(m): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2011
^ give me the site address sharp sharp!
Re: Joke Of The Month by jackpot(f): 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2011
:d
Re: Joke Of The Month by bunmioguns(m): 6:38pm On Dec 06, 2011
Seen it lots of times, anyhw, u tried for @ least making some nairalnders smile bt nt me cos its no more funny to me

*exit the thread quietly*
Re: Joke Of The Month by mikuz(m): 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2011
^As if we care!
Re: Joke Of The Month by bunmioguns(m): 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2011
Fellow nairalnders, abeg visit dis link to read the joke and u will see dt it's as old as d op himself, boards.lineage2.com/archive/index.php/t-194685.html or www.bladi.net/forum/115648-wedding-test/ or www.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100523220942AAyhoah
Re: Joke Of The Month by mikuz(m): 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2011
^ we know that already
Re: Joke Of The Month by jbblues24(m): 4:14pm On May 31, 2019
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Bible Sermon With Translation In Pidgin English / Girls Beware!! See The Leaked Photo Of A Nigerian University Female Student By H / Thread For Latest Short Jokes By Ayojokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.