Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:34 PM

Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix (59842 Views)

The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) / Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos / 7-Month-Old Baby's Head Continues To Swell As Parents Lament In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Aganju849: 12:14am On Oct 22, 2021
Idamond:
Please Help Nairalanders

Have been putting on nose mask before going out now.

lalasticlala

Are you related to this creature?

3 Likes

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 22, 2021
Someone should tell the person above me that he might not make heaven for such comment. grin
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by osazsky(m): 12:54am On Oct 22, 2021
Idamond:
Please Help Nairalanders

lalasticlala
very good..maybe it was sent to stop u from contacting something deadly from olosho

1 Like

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by princewarri1985: 12:54am On Oct 22, 2021
Idamond:
Please Help Nairalanders

lalasticlala
Yours is even better, i was stung by a fire fly on my dick when i was young while bathing nude in the river and the experience was horrible

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Lightorder: 1:20am On Oct 22, 2021
greymiles:
U don put mouth for matter wey no konsain u
poor fire ant . Who will defend it now ?
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Lightorder: 1:21am On Oct 22, 2021
Poor fire ant. Who will defend you now ?
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by cardoctor(m): 1:26am On Oct 22, 2021
You sef
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by koolaid87: 1:28am On Oct 22, 2021
iamoyindamola:
lmao
Were you killing with your mouth

No, he was killing with his mouth wide open
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by RichAbujaGuy: 1:30am On Oct 22, 2021
Idamond:
Please Help Nairalanders

lalasticlala

I also got stung recently.

Relief For Ant Bites: 7 Easy Home Remedies
If you’re currently suffering from ant bites, you're likely wondering how to soothe the uncomfortable itch and how to get rid of the ants.

To help you out, we’ve put together some information on home remedies for ant bites. These home remedies will help relieve the itch fast, and they’re also safe, easy, and affordable. Keep reading to learn more!

https://www.homepest.com/blog/7-home-remedies-for-ant-bites
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by sameoldguy: 1:46am On Oct 22, 2021
Idamond:
Please Help Nairalanders

lalasticlala

Aboniki one time on mine and it disappeared quickly
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by mikron(m): 1:56am On Oct 22, 2021
U be Philip now
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by ikorodureporta: 3:07am On Oct 22, 2021
This one small sef...like say na wasp sting you, I no think say u for fit post am
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Polynek(m): 4:15am On Oct 22, 2021
No b everything Dem buy drugs for it doesn't worth it, give 3 or 4 days it dissolve
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by mozona(m): 4:32am On Oct 22, 2021
I think the swell will go down wen the poison reduces
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by RoyalBlu(f): 4:41am On Oct 22, 2021
Kokaine:
what about those black ant bites. Is there a remedy for them too. Those bites can pain. It can disturb sleep totally if you sleep on rug that has plenty fur.

Toothpaste actually helps with that. Just apply a little on the affected area.

Baking soda with with little water can serve the same purpose.
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by RoyalBlu(f): 4:44am On Oct 22, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
what is ice block?

Pardon me.
cheesy.

Are you a Nigerian? cheesy

Ice cube... Ice pack...
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by cl0r0x: 4:55am On Oct 22, 2021
If only thus fireant stung the head of your John Thomas, omo the game on.
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by lexy2014: 5:53am On Oct 22, 2021
Idamond:
Please Help Nairalanders

lalasticlala
U got stung or u got kissed by a red ant? because how red ant Waka reach ur mouth?
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by cloud(m): 6:09am On Oct 22, 2021
Is it that you wanted to eat the ant, because Nigerians can eat anything

1 Like

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Neddyogu(m): 6:30am On Oct 22, 2021
Take pyroxicam and chymoral tabs
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Idamond: 6:46am On Oct 22, 2021
kilojoDesigns:
Your mates dey turn to spiderman you go turn fireboy
grin waka
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by mac04: 6:47am On Oct 22, 2021
Idamond:
Please Help Nairalanders

lalasticlala

Elete momo ri momo, sorry bro
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by lafiagi007: 6:48am On Oct 22, 2021
See better meme ooooo
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Elidrisy20: 7:26am On Oct 22, 2021
Sorry, no kissing be that
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Paretomaster1(m): 7:31am On Oct 22, 2021
Idamond:
Someone should help me call lalasticlala front page biko..

That nose mask you putting over it will make it swell more..... Ehehehehehe see as e be like Ponmo.. grin grin
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Psoul(m): 7:35am On Oct 22, 2021
Nairaland has a new Meme.
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by newoffer: 7:43am On Oct 22, 2021
The last time my mouth swell na when i chop fried rice for Ghana . i just wake up to big lips. go get anti biotics
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by R0LL0N(m): 7:46am On Oct 22, 2021
Seems you lived in Rural areas surrounded by vegetations. Apply palm oil to the affected part.
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Mamijoh(f): 7:54am On Oct 22, 2021
greymiles:
U don put mouth for matter wey no konsain u
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Average Nigerian Height (Nigerian Males - Africa's Shortest?) / Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino / Harnaam Kaur, Youngest Female With Beard Shares Inspiring Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.