Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix (59725 Views)

The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) / Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos / 7-Month-Old Baby's Head Continues To Swell As Parents Lament In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Tobest94: 7:56am On Oct 22, 2021
It’ll still reduce and go within 3days
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Berthah(f): 8:14am On Oct 22, 2021
maybe you insult people alot with your mouth, thats why
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:44am On Oct 22, 2021
grin
Give it time
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by hannahwealth(f): 8:45am On Oct 22, 2021
This forum na curse oooo. Imagine bashing someone who need help. Op why not go a chemist store let them help you out or better still grind garlic and onion and rub on your lips. Quick recovery
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Usihyelda(m): 9:13am On Oct 22, 2021
Is this what you call much?
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by rita25(f): 9:35am On Oct 22, 2021
SEE UR BIABIA LIKE YOUNG HE GOAT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by abbey503(m): 10:17am On Oct 22, 2021
You better go beg ur village people....u don fight who pass u
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Kokaine(m): 10:18am On Oct 22, 2021
RoyalBlu:

Toothpaste actually helps with that. Just apply a little on the affected area.

Baking soda with with little water can serve the same purpose.

Wooow. And I've been suffering
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by perdollar(m): 10:36am On Oct 22, 2021
Stop cunnilingus
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by ghettochild(m): 11:31am On Oct 22, 2021
That place it stung is very soft n succulent hence the swelling
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Fantazy(m): 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2021
How can this happen?
Hope u were not trying to kiss that innocent creature?
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Pootle: 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
Fmlao:
THANK YOU, FIRE ANT

u mean
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by SILENTandSMART2: 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Hahahhahahaha please please please my stomach!!

Hahahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Haliraph(m): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
Just say the truth and tell us what you sucked and leave the innocent ant alone.
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Unbreakable007: 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2021
U dont even have beard cry
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Idamond: 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2021
Unbreakable007:
U dont even have beard cry
I'm thankful with the little one I have. half I better than none.
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by overseasnbeyond: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
Yes, got you
RoyalBlu:

Pardon me.
cheesy.

Are you a Nigerian? cheesy

Ice cube... Ice pack...

Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Djxmen(m): 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
Elete momorimomo grin
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Margaretola(f): 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
I think you should talk to a doctor. Here, you can have a free online session with a doctor
https://cribmd.com/
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by MisterKennedy(m): 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
Idamond:
Please Help Nairalanders

Have been putting on nose mask before going out now.

lalasticlala

Bro just go and see a good doctor.

Please DO NOT self-treat
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
Dexamethasone tablets will do your lips good
Re: Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix by Moromonke: 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
Chat me up on this link https:///bit.lyxkty now!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape / Help! My New Insecticide Treated Net Is Burning My Face / Russia Tested COVID-19 Vaccine On Humans Successfully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.