Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,717 members, 7,951,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo (12568 Views)

I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. / First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed / Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by whiteshark(m): 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2006
well well wel, y'all have said everything that there is to say. I like especially what Legry said and some other dudes/gals, but what I do not conform with is asking the girl to find a way to break up with her man because she has erred. If she had the mind to do wrong, she should have the heart to own up to it. She did real bad and she should atone for her sins in any/all ways that she can while she still can. I tell you, if she nor do the right thing now and soon, Amadioha go strike her down like dirty smellin rat that she is. I don say my bit
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Skidoc(m): 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2006
I will advice the young guy to quickly do his own there and leave that area, so that his waiting all this while would not be vain. Eat out of the remaining and leave.
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by madam: 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2006
Eat out of whats left ke! Thats eating reminants now abi the guy na Remi parker
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by reyes4eva(m): 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2006
Its the simplest of all cases.
The chic in question should dump Alhaji and keep her boy/friend.
I know a place in Portsmouth where she can restore her 'hymen' back and its not really expensive.
The boy/f wld find it difficult to know this chic ever shagged anyone.
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by stevebk(m): 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2006
this is realli nasty, but i do not think it is time to apportion stuffs. well tell her that she has to summone courage and tell bf b4 they get married. if he reali luv her he wud marry, irrespective of the fact that he wud not be happy about evy thng. BUT SHE HAS TO TEL HIM HE TIME.
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by eveseh(f): 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2006
be4 a man take my virginity that man must respect me and care for me

and also love me
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Scorpio(f): 2:15am On Jun 03, 2006
@ Eveseh,no offence, but u already lost it naw? just curious
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Rhodalyn(f): 2:18am On Jun 03, 2006
lol funny stuff cheesy cheesy
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by eveseh(f): 8:26am On Jun 03, 2006
Scorpio:

@ Eveseh,no offence, but u already lost it naw? just curious

hmmmmmmmmm,u are right indeed cool lipsrsealed
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Scorpio(f): 4:40am On Jun 04, 2006
no yawa sis grin
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by eveseh(f): 8:20am On Jun 04, 2006
Scorpio:

no yawa sis grin

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Memunah(f): 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2006
She shuld tell the guy the truth and forget about the relationship with the guy
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Memunah(f): 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2006
If the guy accepts to go on with her(which i doubt) after telling him her sexual escapades,she shouldnt go on with the relationship cos the trust wont be there again and if they eventually get married things wont be rosy as they shld
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by esoneek(m): 11:59pm On Oct 28, 2006
i'd rather blame the boyfriend,omo dat guy slow no be small!so guys like dis dey for town,oluwa iye angry
The guy suppose don straff the babe tey tey ,after straffing her then he can settle.
Straff kia no dey waste time !
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2006
wetin una dey talk self
the girl don dey wire aristo for 7 months

she has been double dating
cheating, lying, deceivng her self

dont tell me 7 months is too short not to know wat ur doing is wrong
the boyfriend would ask her how many months have u been wiring aristos and she says 7 months
she has not only been disvirgined she has been enjoying sex for 7 months with full pay

the girl should grow up stop hurting the guy

after u girls go say na guys dey lie
i wish i am her boyfriend i go break her neckl
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Akinagirl(f): 4:49am On Oct 30, 2006
6 years he has been withthat hoe, and seven months she been fu*** aristo, look fu88 the shit outta her in the rain leave r @$$ there and have aristo pick her up
F that Hoe
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Lookinglov: 8:15am On Oct 30, 2006
Dammmmmmmm, Ifeoma where is the Love you Promise me ?after many many years? Na waooooooooooo One can Not Trust a woman This days,anyway I Think men are learning something everyday,I Think this world should have be  better  with Adam and No eve,because eve cause the death and hardship we are IN TODAY!

BUT GOD NOR DE MADE MISTAKE!!!

Long story,abeg make the Guy Nor hear this,because somebody Go die,all the same I Think the guys lack the sense for waiting to Dis-virgin his  Girl,when he know say Fine fine Boys Like me full town with plenty of naira to attract any woman In the world,even If Na president wife,Na Just a smile she go DE My bed.

well the Guy mess Up,i pity am well well,If the girl in question Na my sister,I Go Dis-sister am,fast fast,because that Na bad omen from her.

I WONDER WHY WOMEN DE LOSE THIER RESPECT!!

well anyhow,Na forgivness be the only solution,If they Guy Na person with Godly Mind,I am sure he can forgive and the relationship  will go  on,without any Inch,
As for the girl,You can't blame her,I Think she lean On someone advice before she mess her self Up,
well why can't women just be faithful to themselves and their man? Some girls when their man is in love with them ,she  Go Think say the man Na Mu-mu and them go they sleep around with aristo,Well I pray God should give the Guy the heart to forgive,If Not The girl will never find peace and No better man go come his way, and Na so so sugar daddy she go DE follow all the days of her life,AMEN!!!
I am Going home, to screan My girl very very well Nowwwwww,No time.

Shine Your eye!!!!!!!!
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by CrazyMan(m): 12:01pm On Oct 30, 2006
Ah ah, Aristo shocked shocked shocked
not even a better boy that can even promise her marriage.
i'll just know that such girl isn't worth to be called my girl friend.
so i'll just dump her.
period sad
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by topgirl: 12:43pm On Mar 03, 2008
d fact still remains dat she bleeped up.simple
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2008
@ THE POSTER
I would have advice u, but since u said is ur friend not you,abeg allow us to discuss
something tangible.u fork up girl!
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 03, 2008
@ eveseh
are u sure u are a virgin see u that started eating the forbiden fruit since 14 comot jaire
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by zheroes(m): 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2008
if i can preserve something for a year i should die with it.

she lost it so CHEAPLY and with the wrong individual, reason i dont ever want virgin girlfriends, i prefer it scattered, there you have lesss to worry about.
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by creamdream: 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2008
too bad
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 04, 2008
where are all those people who always scream
and shout blue murder when a topic on cheating arises.
i always say it.never trust a woman.
she's only urs when she's with u.
and if u dey do the so called relationship thing ,
and u never cane the babe,
na just Boju -Boju una dey do.
una never start.
becos the girl go dey arrange herself with a sharper guy.
afterall meter no dey there grin
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by ademiller(f): 11:00am On Jul 10, 2008
d girl na goat
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by kaceei: 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2008
i cannot understand y she would do that, was it cos of money? sex? i dont get . now her brain is back from a 7months vacation to pleasure land and she thinks it'll still be the same. A lot of babes dont know what they truly want. Alot of them would say, money doesnt matter, lets wait till after marriage e.t.c GUY! watch out O! they change like the weather and afterwards they say it was a mistake like that would take away the pain and hate u feeling.
trust me, if she mentions the whole truth to the guy, he will hate har like a plague and if she conceals some it will definately backfire.
who says she is feeling remorse self? maybe the UNCLE don get a new catch. dont get surprised if she gets caught up with it again shocked

my advice, tell him the truth and face the consequences period
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Nobody: 11:50am On May 05, 2009
she was a virgin my ass, girlfriend been a w hore by thought.screw all this trifling bi tches man.God know say e go hard to marry
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by eTzel(f): 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2009
what the phuck? angry
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Druss(m): 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2009
Girl is a witch!
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by victorazy(m): 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2009
she is the greatest fool in the whole world, an ingrate, stupid and illiterate, a disgrace to womanhood cuz dis y we hate women. they are like wind, no direction, no base and target. they can change at any time without looking back and regrete at last, she is a fool.
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by sleak(m): 11:01am On Nov 07, 2009
Summary of this case:
1.the dude is pretty naive for believing in the whole crap about love, faithfulness n virginity sad sad 8
2.the chick na woman n acted in accordance with her sub-specie angry angry
3.coming out about everything is gonna hurt the dude even if he decides to forgive u,he aint likely gonna forget.so u in for a lot of mistrust.if i was d dude i'll just put up an act of forgiving her then chop my own,den gladly send her on her way. cool cool cool
4.i can offer my professional skill n revirginize her. grin grin grin
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 07, 2009
Duh topic is 2006 you can tell by the matured post there compared to nairaland of now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Valentine's Day: Lagos Warns Events Centres To Get Permit For Shows / Name Your Favorite Nairalander / Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.