Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,738 members, 7,952,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:21 AM

Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo (12569 Views)

I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. / First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed / Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by tkb417(m): 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

2 in 3 weeks? Say the TRUTH!!!!
thats the truth

davidylan was there with me grin grin
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by chic2pimp(m): 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2009
bluespice:

i really want to convince myself that all of this is in jest
but even humor is never this crass and tasteless
*rme*
Na so we see am oo sad sad sad. Good Boys like moi are in the minority cool
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by edoyad(m): 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2009
Chic2pimp, honestly we really need to groom more boys to become like us undecided
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by tkb417(m): 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2009
awon ode, dodoyos
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by bluespice(f): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2009
tkb417:

accept your actions for goodness sake means what?

if u did psychology/philosophy in school
u'll know u have commited 1001 fallacies with this your kinetic submission

read your post well b4 u hastily conclude
k?
your point being?
what fallacies pls?
i said for silly ninnies that would rather blame 'the west' on every stupid thing they do to grow some cahones and accept responsibility for their actions
tkb417:

just like your reasonin nearly made me throw up

i can live with tasteless humour but infected reasonin can make u go to jail
use your brains when hittin the keyboards

ure not too young to be smart
okay i think u've had one too much
what exactly have u said that in the least bit comes off seemingly as sensible?
was i not having a conversation with sauron before u decided to post ur mental puke otherwise known as the best of your all awesome reasoning?
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by chic2pimp(m): 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2009
edoyad:

Chic2pimp, honestly we really need to groom more boys to become like us undecided
I Agree grin

tkb417:

awon ode, dodoyos
Will ya sharrap dia tongue Shey u don taste yaself for. . . . .  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Sauron1: 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2009
@ tkb417 & Bluespice,

Make una take it easy now.
It hasn't come to this. . . . .tkb(you are ma favourite OAU dude). . . .stop the aggression.

Bluespice. . . . .Haba, kool down now.
U know how we do!!!!
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by tkb417(m): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2009
bluespice:

your point being?
what fallacies pls?
i said for silly ninnies that would rather blame 'the west' on every stupid thing they do to grow some cahones and accept responsibility for their actionsokay i think u've had one too much
what exactly have u said that in the least bit comes off seemingly as sensible?
was i not having a conversation with sauron before u decided to post your mental puke otherwise known as the best of your all awesome reasoning?

hehe
who are u pls?
ill advise u not to push or ill get u slained here
pls, its just a brotherly piece

i didnt quote u, u did and u started foamin like an epileptic patient
be warned, be warned , be warned
next time will be torrid

whoever knows this gurl shld take her away o grin grin grin
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by tkb417(m): 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

@ tkb417 & Bluespice,

It hasn't come to this. . . . .tkb(you are ma favourite OAU dude). . . .stop the aggression.

U know how we do!!!!
tkb and wht the hell in the same line?
are u smoking weed?

dude, free me or take ur babe away
i dont tolerate rats in me domain
warn her puhlease
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by bluespice(f): 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

@ tkb417 & Bluespice,

U know how we do!!!!
what am i 'kooling down' for?
i'm simply trying to have a decent conversation
tkb417:

hehe
who are u pls?
ill advise u not to push or ill get u slained here
pls, its just a brotherly piece

i didnt quote u, u did and u started foamin like an epileptic patient
be warned, be warned , be warned
next time will be torrid

whoever knows this gurl shld take her away o grin grin grin

funny enough, i think you are the one that should be mindful of who you talk to and what you say.
ps: i don't scare easy
especially when it comes to threats made out of a lack of backing evidence in a lecturing session
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Sauron1: 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2009
You guys are going to let em lock this thread.

Do you guys love each other or what? grin
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by bluespice(f): 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

You guys are going to let em lock this thread.
i'm sorry for going slightly off topic
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Sauron1: 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2009
bluespice:

i'm sorry for going slightly off topic

Anyways, whatz up?
When are WE going to Naija for NYSC? grin grin grin
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by tkb417(m): 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2009
bluespice:

what am i 'kooling down' for?
i'm simply trying to have a decent conversationfunny enough, i think you are the one that should be mindful of who you talk to and what you say.
ps: i don't scare easy
especially when it comes to threats made out of a lack of backing evidence in a lecturing session

since u want some lecturing in home training,ill indulge

when next u have the time to speak to your elders, ask them about the first rule of engagement in a public place
you dont speak until ure spoken to

and when u throw caution to the winds to break the rule, u shldnt be too pedantic but listen to what elders are sayin
bargin in an intellectual discourse with so much adhominem begs a lotta question

my submission is ure a toad with no moral upbringing
ok? tell them i said so
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by bluespice(f): 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

Anyways, whatz up?
When are WE going to Naija for NYSC? grin grin grin
would u like that number in days, years or eons? cheesy
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Sauron1: 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2009
bluespice:

would u like that number in  days, years or eons? cheesy

Months!

tkb417:

when next u have the time to speak to your elders, ask them about the first rule of engagement in a public place

and when u throw caution to the winds to break the rule, u shldnt be too pedantic but listen to what elders are sayin
bargin in an intellectual discourse with so much adhominem begs a lotta question

ok? tell them i said so

TKB, are you high on Shepe?
Na my wife-to-be you dey talk to like this?
Don't lemme invoke the wrath of Amadioha on you.
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by tkb417(m): 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2009
TKB, are you high on Shepe?
Na my wife-to-be you dey talk to like this?
Don't lemme invoke the wrath of Amadioha on you
abi this one dey smoke gbana?
amadioha is scared of me
try sonponna grin tongue
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by TOPE20001(f): 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2009
tkb417:

ok? tell them i said so

I only logged in to tell u to leave me sis alone. ki lo de bro tkb. mo like e o, ahn ahn angry angry
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by bluespice(f): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

Months!
aiite in months, that will be  . . . .
give or take 40 months smiley
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Sauron1: 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2009
bluespice:

aiite in months, that will be  . . . .
give or take 40 months smiley

MINT!!!!
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by bluespice(f): 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2009
;d
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by tkb417(m): 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2009
TOPE2000!:

I only logged in to tell u to leave me sis alone. ki lo de bro tkb. mo like e o, ahn ahn angry angry
im sorry
didnt know u know her
no vex abeg
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by TOPE20001(f): 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2009
tkb417:

im sorry
didnt know u know her
no vex abeg

i nor dey vex again if u promise to leave spicy grin

@post
Oh sure blame it on the girl wen shes raped. . . . . . i guess we r all sluts undecided
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by tkb417(m): 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2009
i nor dey vex again if u promise to leave spicy
ah, even if she curse my momma now, ill take a walk
ive left her

hope ure good?
good to see u around again
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by gee2(m): 12:32am On Jan 20, 2010
this is actually serious,
make the babe lock up cos the bf go quench if she tell am though if she can bear the shame make she talk but one day, the guy go know so make she board BRT and leave the guy for park. he won't 4give her o and na fact be that.
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 20, 2010
This is one of the reasons I am getting thisclose to becoming a misogynist! Girls always think they can have their cake and eat it. One ain't saying the poor boyfriend is a saint, but the terrible aspect of everything is the hypocrisy on the girls part. I suppose it will be much easier to cope with, or forgive a cheating girlfriend if you guys do have sex; but the anguish of committing time, love, and of course resources to a pretentious LovePeddler who deprives you of your right (in the name of saving herself for marriage) and then gives it cheaply to some other guy behind your back is unimaginable. Personally I'd get murderous upon making such a discovery.

Well, wouldn't be stupid (any longer, having done that in the past) to waste my time 'waiting' on any supposed virgin; if we ain't doing it then go to blazes. "if you love me you would wait". Yeah right. The most painful part is the ingratitude; the poor boyfriend must have done a lot (within his capability) for her, materially and otherwise. But the serpent in her insists on being clever by half. Your friend is one of the many detestable girls who give good girls a bad name; she deserves all the harm that could come her way. Duh!
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2010
Girls often believe they can have their cake and eat it. One ain't saying the poor boyfriend is a saint, but the terrible aspect of this case is the hypocrisy on the girl's part. I suppose it will be much easier to cope with, or forgive a cheating girlfriend if you guys have already had, or still do have intimacy; but the anguish of committing time, love, and of course resources to a pretentious cheat who deprives you of your right (in the name of saving herself for marriage) and then gives it cheaply to some other guy behind your back is unimaginable. Personally I can't predict the extent of my vengeance upon making such a discovery.

Well, wouldn't be silly (any longer, having done that in the past) to waste my time 'waiting' on any supposed virgin; "if you love me you would wait": Yeah right. Bollocks! The most painful part is the ingratitude; the poor boyfriend must have done a lot (within his capability) for her, materially and otherwise. But the serpent in her insists on being clever by half. Your friend is one of the many detestable girls who give good girls a bad name; she deserves all the harm that could come her way. She should tell the boyfriend what happened, plead for his forgiveness, then take a hike into space.
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Konjour(m): 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2010
Hehehe, Love forgives all,huh? Damn Love and its emissaries to the abyss. Fuckin' hilarious!!!
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by adaphik(f): 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2010
[b][/b][flash=200,200THIS IS GROSS INGRATITUDE n GREED. Make she confess n take a walk, abeg. [/flash]
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Lebee: 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2010
Its up to her, what the boyfriend doesn't know doesn't hurt afterall is d guy faithfull? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by tushbobo(m): 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2010
she should go for v-aginal tightening operation.the kitty go tight pass virgin kitty.it only costs 500k.u can give me a call on 08066641941
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by kDB1(m): 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2010
WELL ITS SAD BUT I GUESS THIS GUY DESERVES IT. I REALLY DNT KNOW WHAT HE WAS LOOKING AT FOR 6 YRS! THE FAMILY FRIEND / ARISTO IS NO DOUBT A BAD GUY BUT THE GIRL'S B.F. SHOULD THANK HIM FOR TEACHING BOTH OF THEM A LESSON. YOU CAN NEVER PUT A PRICE ON THAT TYPE LESSON.

I HOPE ALL OF YOU THAT ARE DATING VIRGINS CAN SEE HOW IT WORKS. I ADVISED SOME ONE ONE NL TO QUICKLY EAT HIS CAKE B4 SOME ONE DOES AND PEOPLE THOGHT I WAS BAD,

AS FOR THEIR FUTURE, MAYBE HE SHOULD TAKE HER BACK BECAUSE ITS HIS FAULT! UNLESS HE DOESN'T TRUST HER. IF HE FEELS SHE HAS CHANGED TO MUCH AND CANT COMPETE IN BED, MOVE ON,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Name Your Favorite Nairalander / Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules / Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.