Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework (35372 Views)

My 3-Year-Old Son Can't Read Or Write Letters, Please Help / Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) / The Bus Oshiomhole Donated To UNIBEN SUG 3 Years Ago (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework by Baawaa(m): 8:32am On Oct 22, 2021
gistray:
Drawing coffin at this age.

Be wary sir
Must you comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework by Solofresh2: 8:32am On Oct 22, 2021
falcon01:
I bet you feel happy and proud. It's nice to have
a daughter
What do you mean by it's nice to have a daughter

1 Like

Re: See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework by Stevosty: 8:32am On Oct 22, 2021
You shouldn't have give her the squid game image, there are better images, she will still be ask questions she can't answer, which is bad for poor her.

1 Like

Re: See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework by babzo(m): 8:32am On Oct 22, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Ur daughter is doing well.

I see her becoming an architect.

This I have seen.

Haba...why are you copying @FalseProphet grin

5 Likes

Re: See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework by 9jayes: 8:33am On Oct 22, 2021
Nice one our daughter

1 Like

Re: See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework by Akalia(m): 8:33am On Oct 22, 2021
falcon01:
a daughter
It's nice to have a son too.

1 Like

Re: See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework by Solofresh2: 8:34am On Oct 22, 2021
tunnex190:
She came to me asking if I could help her with a design. I said she could make a house design or a squid game design. But she prefers to go for squid game design.
That's nice.She tried
Re: See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework by obiekunie01: 8:38am On Oct 22, 2021
tunnex190:
[s]She came to me asking if I could help her with a design. I said she could make a house design or a squid game design. But she prefers to go for squid game design.[/s]

Of all the images you can give your daughter to draw, its satanic film that you are already discussing with her!

and you want us to clap for you.

very stupid parenting!

2 Likes

Re: See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework by Ugo4hotish(m): 8:38am On Oct 22, 2021
falcon01:
a daughter

Mumu feminist
Re: See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:38am On Oct 22, 2021
tunnex190:
She came to me asking if I could help her with a design. I said she could make a house design or a squid game design. But she prefers to go for squid game design.

Heard so much about this squid game, what's it? I tried getting the app on playstore but am seeing many variations. Which one should I go for? If u have a logo of the choice one drop here for me
Re: See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework by sunkieisland(m): 8:39am On Oct 22, 2021
Unto the Squid Game things
Re: See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework by AmazingELixir: 8:57am On Oct 22, 2021
grin

Daddy you did a terrible job at supervising her......so you can't ask her " sweetheart were are your doors and windows? " and allow her use her imagination to input them.
Re: See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework by maxito28: 9:09am On Oct 22, 2021
Ok na sad
Re: See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:14am On Oct 22, 2021
falcon01:
a daughter

Even nicer to have a smart daughter.

That looks exactly like the Command Module on the moon mission.

The little girl has a rich imagination.

1 Like

Re: See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework by zedegit: 9:18am On Oct 22, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

Even nicer to have a smart daughter.

That looks exactly like the Command Module on the moon mission.

The little girl has a rich imagination.
angelfallz:
Lol, what makes the series evil?

Everything is evil about people dying just to compete for money.
If it was real life, do you think you ll survive it?

NB: That film is not for kids besides because it's violent and sex was involved.

It's +18 rated.

1 Like

Re: See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework by supogift(m): 9:30am On Oct 22, 2021
Will u lemme marry her off?

1 Like

Re: See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework by Hawkeyez: 9:51am On Oct 22, 2021
She is a fan of red right ,green light
Re: See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework by perdollar(m): 9:57am On Oct 22, 2021
And she did d cutting her self
Re: See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework by TuFab(f): 10:06am On Oct 22, 2021
Nice one, keep encouraging her Pls.
Re: See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework by Onelove508: 10:08am On Oct 22, 2021
I envy you bro.
Train and keep her well.
There is nothing as precious (in the entire universe) as having a daughter.

2 Likes

Re: See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework by mariahAngel(f): 10:14am On Oct 22, 2021
angelfallz:
Lol, what makes the series evil?

Too much shootings. And some of them at very close range.
Too graphic, especially for children.

1 Like

Re: See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework by Mavor: 10:21am On Oct 22, 2021
A genius in the making. Please send her to a good school that will nurture her intelligence and creativity. No matter the cost. You will reap the benefit in your old age.

1 Like

Re: See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework by Nozino: 10:29am On Oct 22, 2021
tunnex190:

Your 3year old watch squid game? With the sex and violence? Ok oo
Re: See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework by mariahAngel(f): 10:43am On Oct 22, 2021
Onelove508:
I envy you bro.
Train and keep her well.
They is nothing as precious (in the entire universe) as having a daughter.

Daughters bring out the tenderness in men(fathers). As they're so preciously delicate. Like fresh flowers.

1 Like

Re: See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework by falcon01: 10:54am On Oct 22, 2021
Ugo4hotish:

Mumu feminist
me feminist? grin far from that amigo
Re: See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework by Lokojatoofar: 10:58am On Oct 22, 2021
Squid game? A 3 year old was allowed to watch squid game or there is a game called squid game that she plays? Some parents are possessed
Re: See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework by uruego(f): 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
She is very creative

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Great Psychological Tricks We Should All Learn / Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) / IPPIS: Buhari Approves Payment Of February, March Salaries Of Varsity Lecturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.