Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,249 members, 7,887,709 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:40 PM

My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat (43429 Views)

My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Rexymania(m): 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
You are looking for trace in a Nigerian woman?! grin grin sorry o. Your wife can be cheating with a guy of 24-27 year of age in her place of work, supermarket where she buys something or your neighbour. Watch out! Women can never be trusted
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by EndRape2(f): 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
Why will you force her to swear with the Bible , you are bringing curse upon your self if you swear with Bible,

Please tell her to swear ,but take Bible out of it,

I can not swear by anything, because of one marriage , your wife might not be cheating she might just not like swearing . Please take the thought out of your mind, you can use other method to catch her, like having access to her phone, giving her unexpected visit at work , shop or home, just give a close watch if you suspect her.

Afodot0022:
Good day my fellow nairalanders. Pls pardon my typo errors and will just make this brief as i can. I need your inputs in this scenerio that is giving me some sort of concern.

I have been married for close to five years now and have two kids to it. My marriage to my wife has been ups and down but have always tried my best to be a responsible husband and also father. I ensure I take care of my home financially to my capabilities.

My wife happens to be a good wife though with her own flaws as she is not perfect. She always has the notion that am cheating on her and have a side chick. But to be honest to you guys, i have never had sex with any other woman except my wife ever since i married her. Though at times the temptation might come to catch some flings out there but will later decline such thought and abort any action have made to do it on the long run.. At times my wife will read chats I do have with some random girls and have the notion that am cheating. I know i have been wrong in this but attimes a man will want to be a man but as i said earlier, have never had sex with those girls. Just random chats that all and it doesnt go further or lead anywhere.

So it happened that me and my wife had a very serious misunderstanding recently that resulted to verbal abuse and also almost physical violence from the two of us. The last time i intended to have sex with my wife, she denied me and this had been in my mind and got me so angry towards her. So it happend that she needed my help for something and did not help, she started shouting and nagging and this got me angry and i almost hit her but i didn't. During those heated moment she started saying things about my cheating and so on. She said if am not cheating that i should swear with bible but i refuse to swear that night. Upon the following day i decided to even swear with bible that i have never had sex with any woman ever sinced i married her. I know i was innocent and i truely swear that very day to make her change her mindset and perception about me.

After the swear, something happened that makes me confused till this very day, I ask my wife to also use the Bible to swear that she had not cheated or slept with any man ever since she got married to me. Could you imagine that despite all my efforts to make my wife to swear using the bible, she refused bluntly that she will never do such. I asked her why but she insisted she is not going to swear.

This got me concerned and was asking myself why is this woman refusing to do this if truely she is innocent and doesnt have any skeleton in her compound. Her excuse was that she cant use the world of God to swear but mind you she is the one that prompted me to do such at first. I even seized her phone that if she doesnt swear i wont return the phone to her but despite my threat, my wife didn't not.

This lasted for hours and I later gave up on the quest. Ever since then have not being myself and have been thinking alot. My wife doesnt look like someone that can cheat on me cos have not seen any traces as such but with this her action, its making me to have a rethink about her.

Pls house i dont know what step to take as i need your mature advice on way forward on this issues troubling me. Every input will be well appreciated especially from married and experienced people.
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by SirBunky85(m): 11:56pm On Oct 22, 2021
Afodot0022:

As i said, she made me do it and just to put a stop to her incessant accusations of cheating on her and changing her perception, i never knew it will resort to this as i regretted it.
I don't know about your wife but,some women are criminally manipulative. I remember one of my girlfriends then,always frowning her face whenever I answer a random call and always accused me of being a player but, I would make her understand that I'm not like that.unknown to me, this girl was busy fvcking one sugar daddy.the day I brought out hard facts to her face,she started crying but,I just sent her packing. Some women accuse men so as to remove your mind from suspecting them though, your wife might be innocent
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by SirBunky85(m): 12:00am On Oct 23, 2021
Ginaz:
All I can tell you is that “I fear your wife die ”. Why would she make you swear with the Bible when she know she can’t do the same ?

Something isn’t right and clicking in.

I see a dangerous manipulator in your wife. Someone who can’t eat poison won’t tell another to eat it except they want to commit murder.
apt
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Limitbreaker01: 6:20am On Oct 23, 2021
Even if she finally swears, and anything happens to her, who will bear the CONSEQUENCES??
remember ur married to her, u both are ONE,
Whatever comes out of the swearing will affect you and the kids directly or indirectly...cos u will gain nothing from it..
So just let the matter die down... Talk to her and put ur knees down n table the matter before ur MAKER!
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Nonexisting1: 7:09am On Oct 23, 2021
Limitbreaker01:
Even if she finally swears, and anything happens to her, who will bear the CONSEQUENCES??
remember ur married to her, u both are ONE,
Whatever comes out of the swearing will affect you and the kids directly or indirectly...cos u will gain nothing from it..
So just let the matter die down... Talk to her and put ur knees down n table the matter before ur MAKER!
I feel like giving you a dirty slap now. Why didn't the wife go on her knees and table her own matter before her maker? Why did she insist he swore with a bible? If this man doesn't take his children to DNA testing then he will be another big fool around. The wife has fuccked someone else, there's no even hiding it. The handwriting is very clear.
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Teleprompter(f): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2021
From a woman's point of view, I can be 80% sure that she has cheated on you and it is not because she refused to swear with the Bible. There is a point I have seen but I won't share that with you.
But don't worry, she would convince you in the near future that she has always been faithful.
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Eyinju112(f): 10:36am On Oct 23, 2021
I believe true love exist... your mother betrayed your father, she taught your sisters to betray their loves, automatically it’s already in your brain that true love don’t exist... I pray for you that you find True love soon that is attached with good romance, so you can have a taste of true love for once in your lifetime .... shalom ...
BigYash:
Bitter soul,it seems I just described you and all the female in your family,in that very last part.. Ahahahaha. grin. Bitter soul,I didn't mention your mother's name in my comment,if you read it very well.. You only came to my mention,to show nairalanders ,who you,your female siblings and your mom are. And ofcourse the ill characters you all possess. Bitter soul ,get off my mention,and go work on changing your devilish and manipulative character. The very one you and your sisters inherited from your mom .Bitter soul ,get this into your damn head .. The wise already got the message, while the foolish like you ,will forever remain foolish..
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by fxexperts: 11:39am On Oct 23, 2021
Ginaz:
All I can tell you is that “I fear your wife die ”. Why would she make you swear with the Bible when she know she can’t do the same ?

Something isn’t right and clicking in.

I see a dangerous manipulator in your wife. Someone who can’t eat poison won’t tell another to eat it except they want to commit murder.

You are very right

1 Like

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Dymaco(m): 10:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
Bola146:
Swearing with the Bible is totally wrong, let your yes be yes and no be no, what would you do if you see her chatting with men Do unto others as you want others to do unto you sad if you did acted suspicious, she is not a fool to keep quiet, women are jealous in nature, she wants the best for her family, she is a human being too, you are the head of the family, you should know the best for your family. You trust your wife but you are still doubting or your conscience is questioning you cheesy cheesy I don't understand? Please settle it amicably and if you are at fault, you know how you settle your fights before, don't let third party come into your home. Some comments here might lead your marriage astray, don't let ego destroy you, confront her and sit her down to apologise and way forward sad
Don't miss the question. Why did she force the husband to swear when she know that she can't do same? When she know that swearing with bible is wrong? Why?
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Bola146(f): 6:48am On Oct 24, 2021
Dymaco:

Don't miss the question. Why did she force the husband to swear when she know that she can't do same? When she know that swearing with bible is wrong? Why?

Two wrong can never make a right, the woman will never kill her if he didn't swear with the Bible.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Dymaco(m): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2021
Bola146:

Two wrong can never make a right, the woman will never kill her if he didn't swear with the Bible.
You are still dodging the question. Why did she persist that the man should swear with the bible when she know she can't do same?
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Bola146(f): 9:55am On Oct 24, 2021
Dymaco:

You are still dodging the question. Why did she persist that the man should swear with the bible when she know she can't do same?

A child would want to steal, you are there to correct him/her it's very wrong! Will your friend tell you to steal and still follow him?! You will correct or orient him not to steal. Politicians will never allow their children to war front but will tell other innocent people to do

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Pumpumking: 10:08am On Oct 24, 2021
Bola146:

A child would want to steal, you are there to correct him/her it's very wrong! Will your friend tell you to steal and still follow him?! You will correct or orient him not to steal. Politicians will never allow their children to war front but will tell other innocent people to do

^^^story.
You again. Hello n how you do you you are fine. please do u have yansh & can I chop kiss twise?? smiley
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Bola146(f): 10:28am On Oct 24, 2021
Pumpumking:

^^^story.
You again. Hello n how you do you you are fine. please do u have yansh & can I chop kiss twise?? smiley

Ask your sisters that

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Pumpumking: 10:43am On Oct 24, 2021
Bola146:

Ask your sisters that

WOW, ilitracy is a desese.
ladies dont swaaar. wwhy cany u act like a ladys for once, seriooosly. all u do is cuss cuss cuss like roadside. orrrange seller. you rudes. bya bye!!!(no oofense) angry
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Pumpumking: 10:44am On Oct 24, 2021
Bola146:

Ask your sisters that

u cant never find husbands wit this kinda atitude.....and then u complain u cant find man on nairaland!! (BIG SHAME) undecided
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Bola146(f): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2021
Pumpumking:

u cant never find husbands wit this kinda atitude.....and then u complain u cant find man on nairaland!! (BIG SHAME) undecided

I wasn't looking for any irresponsible and shameless man for husband!!!! Why not tag your useless olosho or ask them the questions here? Do I know you ni? Don't you ask what you can't ask any of your sisters please, think we'll before writting nonsense

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Dymaco(m): 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
Bola146:

You can't compare the two scenario. The woman have been suspecting the man. If the man didn't swear, do you think that they will be peace in that house? I have been in that situation so I understand better. You can never defend this. The woman have been suspecting the man simple. Bible made us to know that we should not lead others into temptation. Whether the woman swear or not, she still partake in the swearing because she made her husband to.
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by descartes400: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
Afodot0022:

As i said, she made me do it and just to put a stop to her incessant accusations of cheating on her and changing her perception, i never knew it will resort to this as i regretted it.

MAN! do not feel guilty and let no body makes you feel guilty for swearing with the Bible to prove that you have not had sex with any other woman other than your wife since you got married to her. Can the same be said of her? And ignore those who will call you immature.

Your wife seems to think the standard(the Bible) which she uses to judge you or determine your fidelity which in this case " swearing by the Bible" does not apply to her..reason being that '' she may have had sex with another man" hence her pricky conscience leading to her refusal to no swear by the Bible.

Have you secretly done DNA for your kids yet? Even if DNA shows you're are the father of your kids, her fidelity in the marriage still remain questionable...this in itself, is a deal breaker.

I would be extremely worried if I were in your shoes and this should you make very obvious to her. She can no longer be trusted

We can only say our 2 cent...its up to you to take the bulls by its horn!

You deserve peace of mind in your marriage and a faithful wife is an article of peace of mind to a man.

Peace Man!
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
Afodot0022:

2 things you and your wife are prideful. All women think their husband is cheating because of lovers of oloshos that will not allow us normal men enjoy peace at home.

You shouldn’t be talking to those women it is easy for things to get worse. Your wife. You know her better than us but dna test is not a waste no even tell am just carry go.

I think that you are both over reacting and should stop entertaining cheating talks at all.
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Kingdom888: 12:06am On Oct 25, 2021
Afodot0022:

I sweared based only on sexual activity with other ladies and not based on conversation i had with them. So i dont think i need to be scared about that cos in that area, i am justified.

My brother maybe the Lord wants to use his word (Bible to tell you something)
By her her refusing to swear back is something else
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Phonix16(m): 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
wizdomnzube:
Aje u be big fool. If u be my brother and u drop this kind advice I go dis disbrother you angry
that why you cant be my brother
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by UncleKoboko: 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
Afodot0022:

My fear is that even though she is not cheating presently, should i be concerned she had cheated in the past
Ask her what her body count is and I bet that you'll be amazed.
When woman starts troubling you about cheating, 95% of times something is going on with her already.
DON'T BE A CUCKOLD!
STOP CUCKOLDING!
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Elporo(m): 5:34am On Oct 30, 2021
StUriah:

I ask you, how is it possible for a trusted wife of a pastor to get pregnant for a strange man when she was still the Senior lady evangelist/Pastor in her husband Church? It happened in my area some years back. The woman, after delivery packed all her belongings and moved to the baby daddy's home where child christening eventually took place.

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Ishilove: 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hypocrite. You can't use the word of God to swear but you can ask your husband to do the same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Nobody: 3:21am On Jan 16, 2023
Afodot0022:

No one can make you do anything Sir.Did she physically drag you and shove the bible into your hands under duress?.We do some things without. Weighing and it causes long term damage.
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by Stargurl20(f): 9:58am On Jan 16, 2023
Even I won't swear whether I'm cheating or not
Re: My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat by AjiBussu(m): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2023
She's definitely cheating or has cheated before.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband / Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral / Man Who Smokes Weed With His Wife & Daughter Beats Them For Having Sex With Same

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.