Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,402 members, 7,881,465 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

A Channel For Prosperity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Channel For Prosperity (122 Views)

We Need True Peace For Prosperity To Thrive / Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / 21 Prayers Points For Prosperity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Channel For Prosperity by richmekus: 10:16am On Oct 22, 2021
Rhapsody Of Realities TeeVo Devotional October 22nd – A Channel For Prosperity

LET’S TALK
When I read about certain young people who have been blessed financially, I get excited about it. Some of them even own businesses!

However, God’s desire for you is that you move from the realm of abundance into the realm of superabundance, where you’re financially strong enough to do whatever you want to do that’s good for God and for people, whenever you want to do it, and however you want to do it!

This is the level of prosperity where you’re able to help others. Our world needs more of such young men and women today who are willing and able to bring succour and relief to the less-privileged amongst us.

Click here to read full article...

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Negative Thoughts - Video / The All-embracing Love Of God. / Victory Over Temptations II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.