Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,219 members, 7,884,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:18 AM

Wizkid Reveals Justin Bieber Reached Out To Him For The Remix Of ‘Essence’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reveals Justin Bieber Reached Out To Him For The Remix Of ‘Essence’ (306 Views)

I Am Taking Four-Year Break From Music – Wizkid Reveals / Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young / Davido Has Reached Out To Ayotomide Labinjo, His First Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Reveals Justin Bieber Reached Out To Him For The Remix Of ‘Essence’ by kboyshow: 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2021
Nigerian music superstar Wizkid has revealed that Justin Bieber reached out to him for the remix of his hit record ‘Essence’ Wizkid had Bieber on the remix of his successful record ‘Essence’, which is off his 2020 album ‘Made in Lagos’.

Bieber’s appearance on the record has further driven the song up the Billboard Hot 100 Chart-the remix is currently number nine. Speaking about the remix, Wizkid revealed that it was Bieber that reached out to him.

“He reached out to me and he loved the record. He sent the verse and it was just fire,” Wizkid told American entertainment media platform, Complex.

“We linked up and we performed it together. We got some more music together as well.”

Bieber was excited when he jumped on the remix, taking to his social media to thank Wiz for letting him be on the ‘song of the summer’ He also went ahead to create his video for his verse and brought out Wizkid to perform the song on his set at Made in America

https://www.9jahomeland.com/wizkid-reveals-justin-bieber-reached-out-to-him-for-the-remix-of-essence/

Re: Wizkid Reveals Justin Bieber Reached Out To Him For The Remix Of ‘Essence’ by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
Any big deal about performing with Justin Beiber?
Re: Wizkid Reveals Justin Bieber Reached Out To Him For The Remix Of ‘Essence’ by Stanchem029: 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
Loxot:

This guy is a scammer from the pit of hell.

I'm personally giving out loan to few people here on Nairaland for business purpose. I wish to startup a loan shark business but want to test my knowledge here on Nairaland first and see how it goes before going fully into it. Hence i want to start with 3 million here as a test and see how it goes and how profitable it is. Maximum amount I'm giving out to a person is 500k. Minimum is 100k. I have done an intensive research from various loan companies and I know how it works and I heard it's profitable. My loan terms include:

* NO COLLATERAL
* INTENSIVE VERIFICATION PROCESS
* LOAN FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE ONLY.
* EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA IS WELCOME
* MONTHLY INTEREST RATE OF 3%
* LOAN MAXIMUM DURATION REPAID PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN 6 MONTHS.
* PHYSICAL VERIFICATION APPLIED WHERE NEEDED.

Chat me up on WhatsApp @09SCAM.HE
Seun
Dominique

(1) (Reply)

Singer, Duncan Mighty Celebrates His 38th Birthday (Photo) / Talent: Video Of A Nigerian Boy That Constructed Lexus 570 Car / Show Promoter Calls Out Burna Boy & His Mother For Extortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.