Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' (61756 Views)

Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her / Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja / 41 Years Old Single Lady Was Used And Dumped On Her Introduction Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' by RPG2020(m): 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
The guy no even investigate the girl for area..!!!

every area get Bingo shocked

Come reach the guy turn he use am turn wife
Re: 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' by 2kurupt(m): 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
That's some risky ish shocked
Re: 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' by Navalsadiq(m): 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:
Na these kind men deh leak sex tape
it's like you have one.please can you share on snap chat
Re: 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' by Navalsadiq(m): 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
Cute couples.GOD bless their union
Re: 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' by Navalsadiq(m): 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
[quote author=gasparpisciotta post=106992014]The guy no even investigate the girl for area..!!!
[/quote I can see your not ready.if every one decides to investigate before getting married then there is going to be serious wahala
Re: 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' by Help2020: 6:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:
Na these kind men deh leak sex tape grin
grin..I non go leak our sex tape.Abeg let's arrange our wedding on nairaland.
Re: 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' by luizpippo(m): 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Na him luck....... Simply because say e work for you no mean say e go work for me too.......Last time I checked,the girl wey I dey straight her head for online make we for run things just billed me,to the extent say I gat block her ASAP undecided

You own dey always get k-leg.

Hope no be Benin landlady get the house wey you dey stay?
Re: 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' by Niwdog(m): 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
Idoma girl
She was hot back then in Benue

1 Like

Re: 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' by Onelove508: 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
Iamicekid:
Congrats ooo but within that 5yrs wey unna no see, unna wan tell me se u both no get person wey dey Bleep unna physically when unna dey do your online love

Didn't u see the part she said he was suprised after the wedding night that she was a virgin, he was also a virgin?
Re: 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' by TripleAkutigi: 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
Hu-na go also plan sex and naming ceremony on fcbk
Re: 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
Don't try this at home.

2 Likes

Re: 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' by womenareapess: 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
Idamond:
These looks strange to me! And unbelievable

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=296860192048796&id=267978826632355&ref=watch_permalink&__tn__=%2AW
don't worry since you married a Naija woman, get ready to plan your divorce via on Facebook undecided

Marrying a naija woman is like going to the toilet to pick back your shiit undecided
Re: 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' by samwillyco1(m): 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
Very risky union, hope it will last
Re: 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' by jaxxy(m): 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

They both took alot of risks, the luckier person is the one with little or nothing to lose. undecided

Wish them luck.
Re: 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' by Jiyke(m): 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Na him luck....... Simply because say e work for you no mean say e go work for me too.......Last time I checked,the girl wey I dey straight her head for online make we for run things just billed me,to the extent say I gat block her ASAP undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' by MufasaLion: 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
Divorce loading!
Re: 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' by GRACEGLORY: 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
Crochet:
Hmm does this work?

grin The one in the white underwear said, “this is exactly what Jesus warned us of…” cheesy
That guy’s agrees somewhere on the inside with Christ. But he’s angry at himself and life just as the preacher had said
Re: 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' by MufasaLion: 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
RPG2020:

every area get Bingo shocked

Come reach the guy turn he use am turn wife

grin grin grin
Re: 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
May God uphold their union till the very end.
Re: 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' by Newboss(m): 7:31pm On Oct 23, 2021
Mumu man think say because say he don marry am he don win.

Bloody simp! He won't know what hit him. Wahala just dey masturbate
Re: 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' by jclassiq(m): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
pocohantas:
The major problem people have is honesty. It is not where they met, how long they courted or if they had sex on the first or last day.

We would save each other’s time if we can all be honest. Let the other person choose to live with your bad sides, you shouldn’t be the one to hide them.

People can only be honest when they have nothing to hide. Otherwise no one can really tell their love interest how badly they have been behaving.
Re: 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' by jclassiq(m): 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
Her major concern is what the guy looked like.
Honestly looks are very important, let's not kid ourselves.
Re: 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' by rule(m): 7:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
Very interesting couple,just finished watching their interview on legit tv.
Re: 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' by sparko1(m): 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:
Its all rosy until him leak ur sex tape grin
Why would that be your first thought, maybe you have some sex tape waiting to be released by your ex cheesy cheesy

You should better release it now before he does cheesy
Re: 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
Egbetayo:
Marriage is maturity. Its your ability to accept that no one is perfect and expect to be open in accepting the weaknesses of your partner. I got married with less than 3 months courtship and 22years and still counting and failed with seven years dating.

You mean you dated a lady FOR SEVEN YEARS, as in a whole SEVEN YEARS, and Una still break up?

Mehn, that's cold, as in iced cold... I wonder why ladies allow courtship to last beyond 3years.

I don't want to hear any, "he wasn't ready and I planned to stand by him". If he isn't ready, leave him and look for who is ready, except if you yourself ain't ready at that time also, that's the only exception. Else, you'll end up like this my big bros' ex

3 Likes

Re: 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' by Gibssy(m): 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
Congratulations ��. Love is a beautiful thing
Re: 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' by Myhusband(m): 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see many girls having unwanted babies because of this, I see guys deceiving them with marriage so they can gain access into their bodies, I see so many of these girls falling for the deceitful promises from the guys, I see them having regrets later.

This I have seen.

ride on fake pastor
Re: 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' by pocohantas(f): 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
jclassiq:

People can only be honest when they have nothing to hide. Otherwise no one can really tell their love interest how badly they have been behaving.

Lol. Are you speaking from experience?

jclassiq:
Her major concern is what the guy looked like.
Honestly looks are very important, let's not kid ourselves.

I second this motion.

2 Likes

Re: 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' by jclassiq(m): 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. Are you speaking from experience?
Maybe. Or maybe not. I haven't exactly had many relationships that would warrant me lying to cover up my tracks.
Re: 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' by GregJames(m): 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

Love never fails
Re: 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' by oodua1stson: 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
Just 2 idiots . Not worth celebrating or emulating
Re: 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' by Ayo081(m): 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
Hopefully we'll plan on NL too cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner / Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs / Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.