Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,688 members, 7,892,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:58 PM

'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' (61782 Views)

Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her / Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja / 41 Years Old Single Lady Was Used And Dumped On Her Introduction Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' by yommen: 8:02am On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
This doesn't mean it will work for everyone, thread carefully.

It's high time we stopped this bullshit talk against internet meeting. Don't offline meetings too fail? We've heard stories of people even killing each other, not once, not twice yet they met offline, through someone or even in the church. The way you count yourself as being decent is the way there are other decent people connecting themselves online. You carry phone that connects you to the world beyond your immediate environment yet you still talk like everything about you is village. Wake up.
Re: 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' by MeeLan: 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
You are only postponing the wahaLa that will come.
Re: 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' by MeeLan: 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
Sitting comfortably on a keg of gun powder close to a Benson & Hedges smoker
Re: 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' by iamL(f): 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
A friend of mine did something similar. Though we all met through two mutal friends of ours. They didn't get to see each other till a month to the wedding. Their courtship was online, less than a year they got married.

They wanted to hook me with the younger brother but I refused. It worked for her doesn't mean it will work for me. I don't want unperceived surprises because honesty is so scarce these days.

1 Like

Re: 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' by Frenzy01(m): 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
Omoh... This thing too risky oo grin grin grin cheesy

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' by AlphaMogul: 5:26am On Oct 12, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel / She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.