Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,473 members, 7,937,397 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please (8908 Views)

I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / My EX Visits Me Regularly With Her New Boy Friend (advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by Danjikanbauchi: 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
Notyourtype:

i just don't know why people refuse to believe the truth..
Bros of you really love your friend mk then tell him the truth and avoid p&k because they will also sleep with your own girl tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by Lilsameey: 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
Notyourtype:
I'm planning to tell my friend (mk) when he comes back, but the problem is that she's already pregnant for him.. Im just confused right now.
,..No be d guy get dat belle.
Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by Danjikanbauchi: 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mercychen:
Who asked you what you want to go and say?
Does anyone know you saw them and refused to talk?

Did your friend employ you to monitor his fiancee?

mind your biz before they use you settle.
one spotted. Na them

4 Likes

Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by BeardedMeat(m): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
Fake story! Who be fool?

No girl, I repeat, No girl who is pregnant for a man would turn around and sleep with two guys well known to the man that wants to marry her! Not even one but two!

But perchance this shii really happened, sorry for your pykm friends because, they will never see progress for sleeping with a pregnant woman till the baby is delivered.

This I have seen!

Cc: falseprophet falseprofet1 falseprofet2

2 Likes

Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by Notyourtype: 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
because they will also sleep with your own girl tomorrow.
God forbid.. Please don't say that again.
Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by Danjikanbauchi: 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
Notyourtype:

God forbid.. Please don't say that again.
just saying so that you too can avoid them they are not good friends they broke that Bros code.
Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by Notyourtype: 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
just saying so that you too can avoid them they are not good friends they broke that Bros code.
alright, i understand now.
Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by slickycee: 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
Tell mk

Damn the consequences
And live as if nothing happened.

If you keep quiet , tomorrow na so person go watch your babe dey misbehave with other guys and would still be calling your boss when you greet.

My guy, most people hate the truth, but it's only the truth that can give you that peace

3 Likes

Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by Notyourtype: 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
slickycee:
If you keep quiet , tomorrow na so person go watch your babe dey misbehave with other guys and would still be calling your boss when you greet.

My guy, most people hate the truth, but it's only the truth that can give you that peace
that is why i'm planning to tell him.. Is just fear of the outcome that is holding me.

1 Like

Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by DAMEHLISM(m): 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
Lalasticlala.. Come and take this to the promise land. this guy need a very good advice, as this my cost him his life.. let me wait for lala to respond
Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by DAMEHLISM(m): 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mercychen:
Who asked you what you want to go and say?
Does anyone know you saw them and refused to talk?

Did your friend employ you to monitor his fiancee?

mind your biz before they use you settle.
you must be p or k.. Bad friend like you.
Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by azammi(m): 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
Please be a good friend and tell him , you’re saving a life . If you are the one would you like it if MK his it from you. Abeg tell him
Notyourtype:
I'm planning to tell my friend (mk) when he comes back, but the problem is that she's already pregnant for him.. Im just confused right now.
Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by Notyourtype: 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
azammi:
Please be a good friend and tell him , you’re saving a life . If you are the one would you like it if MK his it from you. Abeg tell him
ok.. Thanks. But do you consider it; like i'll not have any problem if i tell him?
Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by Perfectman91: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
This similar thing happened to me in 2015, my trusted gf was fucking my guy in my house, on my bed
Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by NuclearReactor: 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
younglleo:
furthermaths no do reach dis (mk) (pk) (cy) op u dey forget to add(dydx) werey!
with ur worwor storyline!
u sef suppose be 2Πr
grin cheesy grin cheesy
You people on Nairaland will not kill me me laugh grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by Ofadaman(m): 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mk, km, ok, py,

Lies No Go kill U..
Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by MufasaLion: 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
Where do y'all always see these type of women? grin grin grin
Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by MicroSweet(m): 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
We call it JKJ, meaning, 'jere ka m jere'.
Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by azammi(m): 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
No you won have any problem but since he is a real friend even if he is not he’ll appreciate you cause you just saved him some future heartbreak. And those friend I’m sure they can also do the same to you even worst
Notyourtype:

ok.. Thanks. But do you consider it; like i'll not have any problem if i tell him?
Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by Notyourtype: 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
azammi:
No you won have any problem but since he is a real friend even if he is not he’ll appreciate you cause you just saved him some future heartbreak. And those friend I’m sure they can also do the same to you even worst
Ok, thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by jimmychang: 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
Notyourtype:

the fear of the outcome is what is holding me. Do u thing i won't hurt anybody by telling him?

Bro you mean the two guys bleeped her not just one...Jesus!!!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by Notyourtype: 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
jimmychang:

Bro you mean the two guys bleeped her not just one...Jesus!!!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed
exactly.. Very shocking

1 Like

Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by padi94(m): 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
Notyourtype:

exactly my tought.. I don't want to be a target to anybody, just that the thing is paining me so much

Just tell them that you intend to mind your business, that what she and them do does not concern you... Don't give off any vibe that you intend to tell your friend o. Life is more important than Amebo. Just be guided
Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by Chrisgod001(m): 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
Notyourtype:
So, my friend (mk) is a contractor. So due to the nature of his work, somtimes he travels far from home & do spend weeks before he returns.

just this last week, i work up around to 6am in the morning.. There was napa light, so i decided to plug my phone but found out my charger just stoped working. I wanted to charge my phn befor nepa will seize the light. I tought of using my friend phn charger, so i decided to visit my friend (p) whom his house is not more than 20meters away from mine.

one getting to his house, a one room apartment. I knocked, and push the door open as the door was not locked. I was shocked to see my friend fiancee lying nake with (k) ontop her. Meanwhile, my friend (p) is just on boxer, meaning she passed the night with them, and they both slept with her.

i went back outside, (p & k) came out to meet me and was begging me not to say it out.

the worst is that she's nw some wk pregnant for my friend (mk).

till now they're still pleading. & (mk) travled for work.

what should i do now?
Pls u need to tell your friend to safe him because this will continue. For me you will be the most wicked person if u don't tell him of course you no ds lady is not gonna stop she is not worth marrying

1 Like

Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by azammi(m): 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
Please tell us what happened after you told him . Abeg tag me
Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by Notyourtype: 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
Chrisgod001:
Pls u need to tell your friend to safe him because this will continue. For me you will be the most wicked person if u don't tell him of course you no ds lady is not gonna stop she is not worth marrying
is not that i don't want to tell him, i just don't want to put my self in danger.. Howeve, i might tell him in the end.

2 Likes

Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by Notyourtype: 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
azammi:
Please tell us what happened after you told him . Abeg tag me
alright.. I will

1 Like

Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by eusteskevin(m): 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
What I want to say is that tell your guy but do not disclose the identity of the guys

1 Like

Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by azammi(m): 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
He would have to disclose it eventually
eusteskevin:
What I want to say is that tell your guy but do not disclose the identity of the guys
Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by jimmychang: 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
Notyourtype:

exactly.. Very shocking

Nawa grin grin grin.Things dey happen sha.
Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
Perfectman91:
This similar thing happened to me in 2015, my trusted gf was fucking my guy in my house, on my bed

people saying it's a lie make una come see ooo.

1 Like

Re: Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please by flokii: 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
Notyourtype:

Guy let your friend know.. the pregnancy might not be his.

A woman like that is not a wife material, two dudes bonked her overnight while pregnant for another. Chai!.
Please save your friend the embarrassment and shame.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Important Is Tribe In Nigerian Relationships? / Kash Doll Sends Her Fans Into Frenzy As She Flashes Camel Toe In Eyepopping pics / How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.