Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,444 members, 7,974,824 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:32 AM

What's Your Unforgettable Primary School Experience? This Should Be Fun - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Unforgettable Primary School Experience? This Should Be Fun (1905 Views)

Should I Try This? My neighbor said it would be fun. (18+ Pictures) / +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl / What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Unforgettable Primary School Experience? This Should Be Fun by Dreytonisback(m): 9:22am On Oct 24, 2021
I was in primary 6 when this beautiful tall chocolate skinned girl joined us , bc of the common entrance examination.
Omo I fell in love with her at first sight o
All the guys in the whole primary 6 couldn't get their tongues off her beauty expression

Deep in my mind "this girl go fit me bad bad"

So one day (Friday) I wrote a love letter to the girl and handed it to my closest friend (Sylvester)
Sylvester was that kinda guy that avoids trouble by all means , so I trusted him lol

At closing hour , that was the perfect time to execute and deliver the letter to the babe
Sylvester started reading the letter first before delivering it , on he process of reading, some other guy snatched it from him and read it loud to everyone else lol

Omo na so the matter cast for school o
I didn't go to school for over two weeks, I'll dress up from home and I'll end up in my younger brother's school eating cashew fruits lol

When my mom finally noticed , she ordered my eldest sister to take me to school herself to know why she's been getting reports of my absence in school.

On a Monday morning which is my most hated day of the school week, I bounced into the assembly line and I already noticed how everyone were gnashing their teeth and gossiping about what I did

After the closing of the assembly ground , the principal summoned me , yay , I felt like the world should just end that day
And we had a headmistress and a vice headmistress

I got to the staff room , the head mistress ordered three boys to carry me for some wonderful thundering flogging on my buttocks wink

The vice headmistress pleased for a hold , she wanted to ask me a question before the proceed with the punishment

Vice headmistress: Who wrote the letter for you ?
Me: I wrote it myself ma'am
VH: Why did you write the letter ?

Me: ma'am I like the girl that's why I wrote it as a way of expressing my feelings for her

Take note: at this point I wasn't scared of expressing myself no more bc I know you don't come to this particular staff room without being beaten like a goat , so no need to lie again .

VH: You like her really?
Me: Yes ma'am

VM: I like your honesty, plus your letter was so mature as if it was written by an adult , desist from such and focus on your books ok

Me: thank you ma'am

She pleaded on my behalf and for the first time someone went into that room without being punished cheesy

MORAL OF THE STORY
stand by the truth no matter what

share your own experience NAIRALANDERS

LIGHTS UP MY KPOLI IN PEACE (DREYTONISBACK)

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Unforgettable Primary School Experience? This Should Be Fun by Bola146(f): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2021
grin
Re: What's Your Unforgettable Primary School Experience? This Should Be Fun by younglleo: 9:29am On Oct 24, 2021
grin grin sharp guy
make e reach fp, i get tory well

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Unforgettable Primary School Experience? This Should Be Fun by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 24, 2021
I'm here to read,I think its people that should write stories about me lol.Na me get school lol

1 Like

Re: What's Your Unforgettable Primary School Experience? This Should Be Fun by FvckAllMods: 9:38am On Oct 24, 2021
A few memories tho... lol

One is I wrote a letter to my crush and was bursted before leaving for school in the morning for where I keep am neat inside one of my books by my auntie bisi angry I was so pumped up getting the letter to her but... auntie bisi why cry

I never had another chance
We never talked
I never saw her again

1 Like

Re: What's Your Unforgettable Primary School Experience? This Should Be Fun by dawnomike(m): 10:32am On Oct 24, 2021
I am glad your innocent buttocks got spared... grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Unforgettable Primary School Experience? This Should Be Fun by MufasaLion: 10:49am On Oct 24, 2021
When I was in basic 4, I wrote love letter to my senior that was in basic 6, a sister to my class teacher. She was very beautiful. I've always liked older ladies.

Her friends found out about the letter, and forced me to give it to her during the lunchtime. Damn! I was so shy. I'll stop here...

There are lots of memories back then in basic school.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Unforgettable Primary School Experience? This Should Be Fun by Freestainworld(m): 11:09am On Oct 24, 2021
I wrote so many letters, was even writing for others, the day they caught me because of one stubborn girl, it was hell on earth for me that day.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Unforgettable Primary School Experience? This Should Be Fun by Sonnobax15(m): 11:22am On Oct 24, 2021
lipsrsealed
I was in primary 3 then....I had these friends with whom we were known as the real dullards in our class....
So on one fateful day,we were called out and told to stand before the entire class......Right there and then our form mistress instructed other pupils to start calling us--"Olodos shame". Mennnnnnnn,I couldn't take it.....Like I felt so ashamed of myself.....From that day,I made a u-turn in my life,and that was the last term I took a position of below 10th position in my class cheesy

It didn't even end there....When I got home,I reported what happened in school to my dad....He didn't really reply me at that moment... The following day, during assembly,na then my popsman take burst enter school, shouting--Obax,oya show me that your teacher wey do that rubbish to you" grin

I no dey forget that day oh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Unforgettable Primary School Experience? This Should Be Fun by Vanilla4(f): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2021
Building sand castle during the break, sports activities and story telling in class.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Unforgettable Primary School Experience? This Should Be Fun by princefrank76: 11:41am On Oct 24, 2021
I was a very quiet pupil in school back then. Let's say i was an introvet. So my class mistress always praise me 4 being quiet and intelligent infront of the rest of the pupils, she would always love making refrences to me expecially when she's cautioning others to be well behaved. This made some bad guys in class enviors of me. They started bullying me physically or by hash words. But the normal me will not retaliate. This made the rest of the pupils see me as a weakling in class. But this faithful day, one of the boys came looking 4 my trouble again but this time i faught back and guess what! I defeated the boy. To my greatest suprise, I didn't believed i beat that boy coz i doubted my ability. That's how d girls in class started hailing me. 2 secs. I became a star boy in class. From that day onward those thugs didn't trouble my life again. Some of them became my friends.

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Unforgettable Primary School Experience? This Should Be Fun by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
Lols... I knew this your story was proudly sponsored and inspired by "Kpoli"
smoke good my nigga grin

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Unforgettable Primary School Experience? This Should Be Fun by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
primary school I was a good boy

Secondary school..... cool cool
Re: What's Your Unforgettable Primary School Experience? This Should Be Fun by Gofwane(m): 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
primary school I was a good boy

Secondary school..... cool cool
Primary school, I was cute and adorable. But secondary school, Oboyyehh. . .

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Unforgettable Primary School Experience? This Should Be Fun by solidmyk(m): 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
My dad who happened to be a contractor in my school visited our proprietress that day, on his way back from meeting her, he caught me coming late to school, I just know my own don done
Next thing he did was to drag me into my class and requested for my teachers cane, omoh no be small beating that day, I felt so embarrassed that day, my mood through out that day was really a sad one
One of the funniest thing is that few years ago I met one of my classmate, he was like it was that incident that made em recognized me, I just weak
Re: What's Your Unforgettable Primary School Experience? This Should Be Fun by Vinnie2000(m): 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
MufasaLion:
When I was in basic 4, I wrote love letter to my senior that was in basic 6, a sister to my class teacher. She was very beautiful. I've always liked older ladies.

Her friends found out about the letter, and forced me to give it to her during the lunchtime. Damn! I was so shy. I'll stop here...

Haba!
So Many Love Letters on this Thread!
Primary School for dat Matter! shocked

1 Like

Re: What's Your Unforgettable Primary School Experience? This Should Be Fun by Vinnie2000(m): 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
Owk,OP..
Let me Share dis one!

In Primary 3, our Female Class teacher punished the whole class and told everyone to Raise your hands and close your eyes!

One small fine Girl then, Erhuvwu was pressed and told her! She replied 'Shut up, Erhuvwu and Wee-wee in ur Body if you like'!
Poor Erhuvwu now Peed on herself after some Minutes! embarassed cry

The Bad ass teacher now said 'Erhuvwu, you see yourself? Now Go to the toilet! Wash ur body but Take off ur Uniform and Take off ur Pant!

As all d Boys hear 'Remove your pants', Imaginations began to wander! : wink tongue

A minute later, one Smart, fine Boy, Junior told the teacher 'Please I want to go to the Toilet'..She said Oh Junior darling, Go! shocked

See Where Men begin to Sweat for our Chairs ehn,
Wondering what will now Happen when the Bad, Sharp boy, Junior meets the Naked Erhuvwu in the toilet! cool cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's Your Unforgettable Primary School Experience? This Should Be Fun by MufasaLion: 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Haba!
So Many Love Letters on this Thread!
Primary School for dat Matter! shocked

Lol

You shouldn't be suprised. Things like that do happen. Even when I was in JSS1, a girl wrote a love letter to me.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Unforgettable Primary School Experience? This Should Be Fun by Vinnie2000(m): 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
MufasaLion:

Lol

You shouldn't be suprised. Things like that do happen. Even when I was in JSS1, a girl wrote a love letter to me.

Dat's Why when some Pple claim dat Children of Nowadays are Spoilt, I just Laugh! sad
because No be Today Yanch dey Back! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Unforgettable Primary School Experience? This Should Be Fun by MufasaLion: 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Dat's Why when some Pple claim dat Children of Nowadays are Spoilt, I just Laugh! sad
because No be Today Yanch dey Back! cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Unforgettable Primary School Experience? This Should Be Fun by Dreytonisback(m): 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
FvckAllMods:
A few memories tho... lol

One is I wrote a letter to my crush and was bursted before leaving for school in the morning for where I keep am neat inside one of my books by my auntie bisi angry I was so pumped up getting the letter to her but... auntie bisi why cry

I never had another chance
We never talked
I never saw her again

Aunty bisi must be sued lol
Re: What's Your Unforgettable Primary School Experience? This Should Be Fun by Dreytonisback(m): 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
dawnomike:
I am glad your innocent buttocks got spared... grin

Yes o lol
Re: What's Your Unforgettable Primary School Experience? This Should Be Fun by Dreytonisback(m): 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
MufasaLion:

Memories
Re: What's Your Unforgettable Primary School Experience? This Should Be Fun by Dreytonisback(m): 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I was in primary 3 then....I had these friends with whom we were known as the real dullards in our class....
So on one fateful day,we were called out and told to stand before the entire class......Right there and then our form mistress instructed other pupils to start calling us--"Olodos shame". Mennnnnnnn,I couldn't take it.....Like I felt so ashamed of myself.....From that day,I made a u-turn in my life,and that was the last term I took a position of below 10th position in my class cheesy

It didn't even end there....When I got home,I reported what happened in school to my dad....He didn't really reply me at that moment... The following day, during assembly,na then my popsman take burst enter school, shouting--Obax,oya show me that your teacher wey do that rubbish to you" grin

I no dey forget that day oh.

Fathers are underrated , nice one

1 Like

Re: What's Your Unforgettable Primary School Experience? This Should Be Fun by Dreytonisback(m): 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
princefrank76:
I was a very quiet pupil in school back then. Let's say i was an introvet. So my class mistress always praise me 4 being quiet and intelligent infront of the rest of the pupils, she would always love making refrences to me expecially when she's cautioning others to be well behaved. This made some bad guys in class enviors of me. They started bullying me physically or by hash words. But the normal me will not retaliate. This made the rest of the pupils see me as a weakling in class. But this faithful day, one of the boys came looking 4 my trouble again but this time i faught back and guess what! I defeated the boy. To my greatest suprise, I didn't believed i beat that boy coz i doubted my ability. That's how d girls in class started hailing me. 2 secs. I became a star boy in class. From that day onward those thugs didn't trouble my life again. Some of them became my friends.

E go be like say you be governor lol
Re: What's Your Unforgettable Primary School Experience? This Should Be Fun by Dreytonisback(m): 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
solidmyk:
My dad who happened to be a contractor in my school visited our proprietress that day, on his way back from meeting her, he caught me coming late to school, I just know my own don done
Next thing he did was to drag me into my class and requested for my teachers cane, omoh no be small beating that day, I felt so embarrassed that day, my mood through out that day was really a sad one
One of the funniest thing is that few years ago I met one of my classmate, he was like it was that incident that made em recognized me, I just weak

Personal fvck up wink take heart
Re: What's Your Unforgettable Primary School Experience? This Should Be Fun by Dreytonisback(m): 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Owk,OP..
Let me Share dis one!

In Primary 3, our Female Class teacher punished the whole class and told everyone to Raise your hands and close your eyes!

One small fine Girl then, Erhuvwu was pressed and told her! She replied 'Shut up, Erhuvwu and Wee-wee in ur Body if you like'!
Poor Erhuvwu now Peed on herself after some Minutes! embarassed cry

The Bad ass teacher now said 'Erhuvwu, you see yourself? Now Go to the toilet! Wash ur body but Take off ur Uniform and Take off ur Pant!

As all d Boys hear 'Remove your pants', Imaginations began to wander! : wink tongue

A minute later, one Smart, fine Boy, Junior told the teacher 'Please I want to go to the Toilet'..She said Oh Junior darling, Go! shocked

See Where Men begin to Sweat for our Chairs ehn,
Wondering what will now Happen when the Bad, Sharp boy, Junior meets the Naked Erhuvwu in the toilet! cool cheesy cheesy

For here toilet go hungry everyone lol
Re: What's Your Unforgettable Primary School Experience? This Should Be Fun by Dicedpineappple(f): 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
Eating lunch under the tree in the school compound...

And excuse to go out and play and pretend you came to school with food...
Re: What's Your Unforgettable Primary School Experience? This Should Be Fun by Lilsameey: 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mine was the day, I was accused of sleeping with a girl in my class,Do you know the funniest part, her younger sister was the one who reported and it was a lie, She said she saw me leaving the school toilet with her sister, Lmao, it was like a joke that day, I stood my ground and I was laughing as I defended myself. Out of all the girls in my class then, the girl was the ugliest. God have mercy upon my soul.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Unforgettable Primary School Experience? This Should Be Fun by FvckAllMods: 2:21am On Oct 25, 2021
Lol she's just jealous na African woman I forgive her
Dreytonisback:

Aunty bisi must be sued lol

1 Like

Re: What's Your Unforgettable Primary School Experience? This Should Be Fun by solidmyk(m): 7:35am On Oct 25, 2021
Dreytonisback:

Personal fvck up wink take heart
cheesy big time
Re: What's Your Unforgettable Primary School Experience? This Should Be Fun by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:43am On Oct 25, 2021
Back in my primary 4, elder bro was in primary 6 and was passing out. He gat this wicked friend, that will always beat me at any given time for no given reason.

I also have my one macho man, who is ready to kick the bros, but I always feel like. Our time will come,my guy go dey vex madly.

On the passing our date, after all the cash obtaining and some formalities fun go dey, merriment time.

Na so My bro wear the latest Laces wey mumsi bought on her last Swiss trip for the family.

Me I am bigger than bro, so bro wore his dress and gave mine to his wicked friend.

Loading loading hahahhahahahh. Me I don see am and just believe it’s one of those things in life. When my macho guy see am, for where. He started shouting, go and give Abdul his clothes oh.

Bros wan handle the game maturely, macho guy no gree oh.

He got this wicked guy undressed……

As much as he is wicked, it’s not my liking to pay people back with their bad coin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chat Between A Guy And His Girlfriend After Xmas / To Guys Who Claimed To Test Women's Fertility / 99% Of Members In Nairaland Are Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.