Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,232 members, 7,934,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:34 PM

What Does "Are You Tired Of This Relationship" Mean?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does "Are You Tired Of This Relationship" Mean?? (619 Views)

Break Up: These 19 Signs Of A Broken Relationship Mean It’s Still Worth Saving, / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does "Are You Tired Of This Relationship" Mean?? by lawrenzi(m): 10:07am On Oct 24, 2021
Ok here is my point, when your partner constantly asks you if you are tired of been in a relationship with them, what does it mean? Are they asking if you are tired so that they can end it or asking because they want to make amends.

Ladies what comes to your mind when you ask your man if he is tired?

1 Like

Re: What Does "Are You Tired Of This Relationship" Mean?? by TarOrfeeek: 10:09am On Oct 24, 2021
A much better preek has konjivised your girls brain.

She's now projecting her state of mind on you.

Whenever women do this, just know they've done unspeakable things.

Maybe that guy even entered through the back door and cummed inside.

Bros RUNm

1 Like

Re: What Does "Are You Tired Of This Relationship" Mean?? by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2021
lawrenzi:
Ok here is my point, when your partner constantly asks you if you are tired of been in a relationship with them, what does it mean? Are they asking if you are tired so that they can end it or asking because they want to make amends.

The toto no be your own again, she don sell am to someone else.

1 Like

Re: What Does "Are You Tired Of This Relationship" Mean?? by younglleo: 10:43am On Oct 24, 2021
e be like say u are about to see shege
Re: What Does "Are You Tired Of This Relationship" Mean?? by MufasaLion: 10:56am On Oct 24, 2021
Get ready to be a single man.
Re: What Does "Are You Tired Of This Relationship" Mean?? by Blessing0305(f): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
Wat if its coming frm a guy. My last relationship had the guy saying it fr weeks bfr the breakfast grin
Re: What Does "Are You Tired Of This Relationship" Mean?? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
grin
Re: What Does "Are You Tired Of This Relationship" Mean?? by czarr(m): 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
your replacement is already there.
Re: What Does "Are You Tired Of This Relationship" Mean?? by Pussywar(f): 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
lawrenzi:

Could be coming from a place of insecurity if she feels like you don’t treat her the way you used to when y’all first started. You can only ask her.

(1) (Reply)

The Night We Broke Up / 63-year-old Nigerian Pastor Allegedly Ties The Knots With An 18-year-old Choir / 7 Reasons Why Your Partner Doesn’t Pay Attention To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.