Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,613 members, 7,888,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:17 PM

Boy Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boy Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (video) (871 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (video) by Insidenaija: 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
A video of a young man crying uncontrollably after his girlfriend broke up with him, has gone viral after being shared online, Newspremises reports.

A voice was heard in the background, confirming that the young man's heart got broken and also saying that "the girl did a bad thing" as he sobbed.

Watch the video below..
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Lj6vezQ23s][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/boy-cries-uncontrollably-after-his-girlfriend-broke-up-with-him-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Boy Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (video) by Lightmykpoli: 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
Here, have a puff of my kpoli bruv, no youngman no cry
Re: Boy Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (video) by Kriss216: 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
The energy he exerts while shedding those shameless tears should be channeled into agriculture.

Foolish boy entrusted his delicate heart to a senseless Nigerian girl ! Anu!

4 Likes

Re: Boy Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (video) by falcon01: 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
Siiiiiiiiimp yeah that's right@ fooking simp
Re: Boy Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (video) by Geestarry(f): 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
He should move on and engage in other productive activities.
Re: Boy Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (video) by Insidenaija: 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2021
shocked grin
Kriss216:
The energy he exerts while shedding those shameless tears should be channeled into agriculture.

Foolish boy entrusted his delicate heart to a senseless Nigerian girl ! Anu!
Re: Boy Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (video) by Insidenaija: 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2021
Geestarry:
He should move on and engage in other productive activities.
Abi ooo
Re: Boy Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (video) by Unruly7(m): 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
Make una open nairaland account for am
If he read Roman section for 3days he go dey alright

Nairaland don build me eeeh
Girl no fit break my heart laidis oo
Re: Boy Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (video) by slawormiir: 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Pussy asss niggarrrr
Re: Boy Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (video) by ifytrik(m): 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
I hate simps, they are the worst people to have as friends, why cry over a girl? Why even leting your heart fall in love with a nigeria babe in the fist place? He got what he bagain for so i wonder why he is crying, you don't make such a hilarious mistake and expect not to be heart broken. Here is how to treat naija baber, aproach her, tell her you are interested in having relatioship with her, if she eccept, invite her over to your house, make sure you bang her on the first date to avoid stories that touches heart, invites her over and over again and after banging her like 4 to 6 times move to the next available babe, don't give your heart to a Nigeria babe o, she go just pieces your heart for you, STOP BEEN A SIMP
Re: Boy Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (video) by lomprico(m): 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
Heart break na bad tin o!
Re: Boy Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (video) by lomprico(m): 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
Lightmykpoli:
Here, have a puff of my kpoli bruv, no youngman no cry

there is nothing wrong in crying
Re: Boy Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (video) by basty: 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
Trading his destiny on the alter of sex.
Re: Boy Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (video) by Mynd44: 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
falcon01:
Siiiiiiiiimp yeah that's right@ fooking simp
What is so terrible in what he is doing? He is hurt and showing that hurt.

I see nothing wrong in him expressing his feelings. He will be fine
Re: Boy Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (video) by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
Any man that cries is a weak man
Re: Boy Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (video) by falcon01: 10:09am On Oct 25, 2021
Mynd44:

What is so terrible in what he is doing? He is hurt and showing that hurt.

I see nothing wrong in him expressing his feelings. He will be fine
good thing is he's gonna learn and will never cry again!

(1) (Reply)

The 11th Man Theory / Help! Gt-bank Is Defrauding Me / Congratulations To Me, I Just Reached A Milestone On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.