Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,335 members, 7,940,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool (27866 Views)

Mbappe To Liverpool / Mane Sends Message To Liverpool Manager / EPL: Klopp Sends Strong Christmas Message To Liverpool Supporters, Reveals What’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by Herculex03(m): 8:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
Damn I'm pained
Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by ObaKlaz: 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
Unfortunately, 'someone' can't play against Luxembourg every weekend... He would have shown his greatness! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by Bamzyriches451: 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
Lol
Man U don suffer

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by Joebayo217: 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
Las las we go survive embarassed
Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by nikz(f): 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ole out
Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by nikz(f): 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
This loose is too humiliating not after they've seen Liverpool this isn't the first match of the season now. Ole should be sacked
Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by Adakintroy: 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
United squad suppose to de champions league level..something is not right. We Re talking Ronaldo. What of Sancho them buy..how much?
Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by Thesaint141(m): 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
[quote author=
post=107028720][/quote

@ Dem Mannan why u carry dis Man u matter put for head?
Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by trudpo: 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ole should not be sacked.

From an addicted Liverpool fan #ynwa
post=107027421:
Should Ole be sacked or still be given some time ?

Over 8000 fans have voted for a YES since the game ended just 6 minutes ago.
What is your take Manchester United Fans?

When he was asked after the game,
This is what Ole has to say.....

Question - Are you the right man to take Manchester United forward?

Solskjaer: "I have come too far, we have come too far as a group and we are too close to give up now.
Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by vanida6: 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
eyyah man united Rest in peace cry

dis is disgraced cry

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by vickydevoka(m): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
post=107027693:
For Manchester Utd.
This narrative that United have a great squad is hilarious.
They have about three too many great forward players, no midfield and Maguire and Wan-Bissaka are first choice defenders!
It's one of the most unbalanced squads I've ever seen a top club have.

For Liverpool.
Liverpool were explosive and everything they did was spot on.
Everything they did was precise and exact.
There are very few teams who can deal with Liverpool when they play like they did today.
They were brilliant.

Athletico Madrid go win Liverpool even Chelsea
Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by Thesaint141(m): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
sammyj:
angry All I know is Ole out by tomorrow. You can't have this amount of strikers and still lose 0-5 at Old Trafford !! angry angry

Ole go no where sir.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by vickydevoka(m): 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
MangekyoAlt:
grin One win, the old man would run to Instagram to Brag ​about how they're the comeback kings and the best team in the world.
I was waiting for him to live upto his bragging by completing the comeback today by scoring his 6th goal of the match. grin

But to my greatest surprise, the old fraud didn't even have any single shot on target. grin he was in Virgil van dijk's pocket all through the game grin
The guy even almost punched sense into that ugly face of his, if not for Arnold that held him back grin
Virgil Van Dijk , God fit judge you for this act of wickedness oo.

Meanwhile, Ronaldo (3) isn't even among the top 15 highest goal scorers in the PL currently.
He's only scored one goals more than Chalobah (2), James (2), Chilwell (2). All defenders. grin

Who send am go premier league? angry
Alanson fa
Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by jericco1(m): 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
evy800:

We have to rob it in ni...its not everyday we get a scoreline like this grin

Why add insult to injury.. that's not a fair play undecided
Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by KingTeco(m): 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
This to me look like a move to handle over manager to CR7. After all Lampard was given a chance. My eye on PSG. Nice performance.
post=107027693:
For Manchester Utd.
This narrative that United have a great squad is hilarious.
They have about three too many great forward players, no midfield and Maguire and Wan-Bissaka are first choice defenders!
It's one of the most unbalanced squads I've ever seen a top club have.

For Liverpool.
Liverpool were explosive and everything they did was spot on.
Everything they did was precise and exact.
There are very few teams who can deal with Liverpool when they play like they did today.
They were brilliant.

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by masterflowx(m): 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
FamTomx2:

I think your football analysis is better than indulging in partisan politics,

borrow leaf from repented NL Sarrik and apologize to Nairalanders for evil propagation and misleading.

grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by jojothaiv(m): 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
grin grin grin

Emotional thread.
Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by Corroro: 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ole should be fired ASAP
Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by Kingcalls: 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Unfortunately, 'someone' can't play against Luxembourg every weekend... He would have shown his greatness! cheesy

Just like Lord Bolivia ran to farm but has destroyed psg organised crops .... 5 games , no goal or assist... every single time the have failed to win , he was on the pitch....whenever he doesn't play, they win... the short fraud killing psg
Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by Gobdddd(m): 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
BREAKING, IPOB is behind Manchester United lose to Liverpool, investigation are on going ..

We'll amend the 7 charges of their leader and read it to him on the 10th

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by Juanmike(m): 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pls wake me when they sack ole.
Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by feedthenation(m): 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
---the shatter of dreams---

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
No no no no... they're Man utd...I think we should wish them the worst possible luck cheesy back to back defeats shall be their portion cool
post=107028129:

Take heart dearie.
You should bounce back next weekend.......against Tottenham Hotspurs!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by puzzlegate(m): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
vickydevoka:

Athletico Madrid go win Liverpool even Chelsea
Stop dreaming and face the reality. Have Liverpool not played them already ?

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by studentwriter(m): 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
MangekyoAlt:
grin One win, the old man would run to Instagram to Brag ​about how they're the comeback kings and the best team in the world.
I was waiting for him to live upto his bragging by completing the comeback today by scoring his 6th goal of the match. grin

But to my greatest surprise, the old fraud didn't even have any single shot on target. grin he was in Virgil van dijk's pocket all through the game grin
The guy even almost punched sense into that ugly face of his, if not for Arnold that held him back grin
Virgil Van Dijk , God fit judge you for this act of wickedness oo.

Meanwhile, Ronaldo (3) isn't even among the top 15 highest goal scorers in the PL currently.
He's only scored one goals more than Chalobah (2), James (2), Chilwell (2). All defenders. grin

Who send am go premier league? angry
unbitchable is this your second account?

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by MangekyoAlt: 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
studentwriter:
unbitchable is this your second account?
And who is this? undecided
Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by Benitoh: 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
VULCAN:
The OP wants Ole to go but Buhari to stay.

See Hypocrisy

Very strong hypocrisy and double faced

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by Benitoh: 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2021
Gobdddd:
BREAKING, IPOB is behind Manchester United lose to Liverpool, investigation are on going ..

We'll amend the 7 charges of their leader and read it to him on the 10th

This is very very deep indeed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atletico Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (0 - 0) On 13th April 2022 / Bournemouth Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 12th December 2015 / Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.