Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,335 members, 7,940,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool (27866 Views)

Mbappe To Liverpool / Mane Sends Message To Liverpool Manager / EPL: Klopp Sends Strong Christmas Message To Liverpool Supporters, Reveals What’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by BENEAMATA: 11:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
People quoting a certain regular nairalander's sometimes long post and cancelling everything he writes sure has jesus watching over them or how else do you explain how ogun is yet to derail their career as they're so bent on derailing every thread with their mad dog behaviour . You've pushed and shoved hard enough , the guy no gree fall , all your curses he no die , face your leaders to solve your problems seeing as you can't face your own life to better it , and all your problems is someone else' fault , never yours but , really ,don't you think this is way too stupid even by your own standard ? Get a life tori olohun .

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by samdolad(m): 12:19am On Oct 25, 2021
eldervine:
just thanking God am not a man u fan. I 4 don hang my self by now
iku nwu e ku ni.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by studentwriter(m): 12:37am On Oct 25, 2021
MangekyoAlt:
And who is this? undecided
United hater go and sleep my friend. why are you not proud to mention your team? cos apparently yours is a bigger failure

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by studentwriter(m): 12:38am On Oct 25, 2021
eldervine:
just thanking God am not a man u fan. I 4 don hang my self by now
you no get Sense

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by MangekyoAlt: 12:42am On Oct 25, 2021
studentwriter:
United hater go and sleep my friend.
why are you not proud to mention your team?
cos apparently yours is a bigger failure
Do I know you from somewhere?
Meanwhile, me not proud of my team?
Almost everyone on this nairaland knows that im a chelsea fan. So Watchu saying man? undecided

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by Ever8090: 12:42am On Oct 25, 2021
Legalcriminal:
Score line is

6-5
Manure fc with 6 yellow cards - Liverpool 5 goals.

The Old fraud fans can console themselves with that. grin

Ronaldo looking at Sallah like “ Abi make I stab am”
Ronaldo and sallah na mate? Abi you are just trying to be funny?
Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by studentwriter(m): 12:44am On Oct 25, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Do I know you from somewhere?
Meanwhile, me not proud of my team?
Almost everyone on this nairaland knows that im a chelsea fan. So Watchu saying man? undecided
Chelsea is a catastrophic and monumental failure.
argue with your keypad.
you dey beat relegation team 7-0 you dey make mouth

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by studentwriter(m): 12:45am On Oct 25, 2021
BENEAMATA:
People quoting a certain regular nairalander's sometimes long post and cancelling everything he writes sure has jesus watching over them or how else do you explain how ogun is yet to derail their career as they're so bent on derailing every thread with their mad dog behaviour . You've pushed and shoved hard enough , the guy no gree fall , all your curses he no die , face your leaders to solve your problems seeing as you can't face your own life to better it , and all your problems is someone else' fault , never yours but , really ,don't you think this is way too stupid even by your own standard ? Get a life tori olohun .
are you referring to 1473t the notorious canceler?

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by MangekyoAlt: 12:48am On Oct 25, 2021
studentwriter:
Chelsea is a catastrophic and monumental failure.
argue with your keypad.
you dey beat relegation team 7-0 you dey make mouth
grin a team that is currently 1st in the league table is a monumental failure?
Well how about you that is currently on 8th position?
You're a colossal failure

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by Tywo2018: 5:42am On Oct 25, 2021
United take money buy GOAT dem take am do SALLAH grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by wonderr(m): 5:44am On Oct 25, 2021
Abeg make they never sack this ole o till Chelsea will meet them E GET REASON

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:14am On Oct 25, 2021
VULCAN:
The OP wants Ole to go but Buhari to stay.

See Hypocrisy
That useless manna na person wey dem suppose gather hand beat.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by BENEAMATA: 7:58am On Oct 25, 2021
studentwriter:
are you referring to 1473t the notorious canceler?
sorry , is that a home address in festac or ikoyi because what i see here is four digits number and an alphabet ? Which local CANCEL developement area ( lcda ) is it located in lagos ?

Good morning everybody .

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool by vickydevoka(m): 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
puzzlegate:
Stop dreaming and face the reality. Have Liverpool not played them already ?
They wan kill Liverpool. If not for de rec card

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atletico Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (0 - 0) On 13th April 2022 / Bournemouth Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 12th December 2015 / Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot.....

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.