Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,633 members, 7,889,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:46 PM

Don’t Propose To Me If You Can’t Afford An Engagement Ring Of N500k And Above . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Propose To Me If You Can’t Afford An Engagement Ring Of N500k And Above . (447 Views)

When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Propose To Me If You Can’t Afford An Engagement Ring Of N500k And Above . by Jenniferchuma10: 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
A Nigerian lady has taken to Twitter to give a serious warning to her prospective fiance on the type of engagement ring she wants.

According to the lady identified as @miss_magnolia20 on Twitter, her suitors should not bother to propose marriage to her if they can not afford an engagement ring of N500k and above.

She tweeted, “If you can’t afford a engagement ring worth 500k and above, don’t bother to propose to me please.”

The tweet has caused mixed reactions on social media as netizens criticize her over her requirement for saying ‘Yes’ to a man.

_heisvictor wrote, “Normally she no be wife material cos this one no get sense”

miss.sotubo wrote, “You never ready. Na by ring? � even after the proposal sef, the engagement no guarantee!”

nenejones_esq wrote, “It’s possible she’s tweeting with borrowed data. All these girls really make me laugh. Is it the cost of the ring that determines the success of the marriage?”

Well, a further investigation into her social media page shows that the young lady is married and celebrated her first wedding anniversary recently. So her post was just obviously a joke.

Copied from�
https://www.trendinghub.ng/dont-propose-to-me-if-you-cant-afford-an-engagement-ring-of-n500k-and-above-nigerian-lady-warns-men/

Re: Don’t Propose To Me If You Can’t Afford An Engagement Ring Of N500k And Above . by Greatzeus(m): 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
She doesn't mean it. She just wanted to say something ridiculously stupid that will make her go viral. She should be ignored,but no,blohungers like you have already picked it up and ran with it, helping her to spread her stupidity.
That girl I'm seeing there will accept a ring of N5k sharp sharp grin,no time to waste time grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Propose To Me If You Can’t Afford An Engagement Ring Of N500k And Above . by MufasaLion: 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
Basically, don't bring in someone's daughter into your home legally without being financially buoyant.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Propose To Me If You Can’t Afford An Engagement Ring Of N500k And Above . by Sonnobax15(m): 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
lipsrsealed
To the FTC on this thread,you aren't far from the truth.....But that won't stop me from speaking my mind undecided

Whether she meant what she posted or not,but the truth is that it's only a brainless lady that'll have such effrontery to have such type of archaic mentality undecided.

No,make we no argue am,but the truth is that meno-stop is a respecter of no woman....With time,she go humble when her expectations of men aren't coming..

1 Like

Re: Don’t Propose To Me If You Can’t Afford An Engagement Ring Of N500k And Above . by eyescue(m): 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
Jenniferchuma10:

A Nigerian lady has taken to Twitter to give a serious warning to her prospective fiance on the type of engagement ring she wants.

According to the lady identified as @miss_magnolia20 on Twitter, her suitors should not bother to propose marriage to her if they can not afford an engagement ring of N500k and above.

I never chop finish na 500k engagement ring u want. First how much own ur papa give ur mama
She tweeted, “If you can’t afford a engagement ring worth 500k and above, don’t bother to propose to me please.”

The tweet has caused mixed reactions on social media as netizens criticize her over her requirement for saying ‘Yes’ to a man.

miss.sotubo wrote, “You never ready. Na by ring? � even after the proposal sef, the engagement no guarantee!”

nenejones_esq wrote, “It’s possible she’s tweeting with borrowed data. All these girls really make me laugh. Is it the cost of the ring that determines the success of the marriage?”

Well, a further investigation into her social media page shows that the young lady is married and celebrated her first wedding anniversary recently. So her post was just obviously a joke.

Copied from�
https://www.trendinghub.ng/dont-propose-to-me-if-you-cant-afford-an-engagement-ring-of-n500k-and-above-nigerian-lady-warns-men/
Re: Don’t Propose To Me If You Can’t Afford An Engagement Ring Of N500k And Above . by eyescue(m): 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
Jenniferchuma10:

I never chop finish na 500k engagement ring u want. First how much own ur papa give ur mama

Copied from�

Person never chop belle full na to give olosho 500k engagement ring. How much own ur papa give ur mama
Re: Don’t Propose To Me If You Can’t Afford An Engagement Ring Of N500k And Above . by Boogyman557: 6:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF U SAY. WTF MAN
Re: Don’t Propose To Me If You Can’t Afford An Engagement Ring Of N500k And Above . by gasparpisciotta: 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
Propose to her with N500k ring on Monday
Girl accepts proposal on Monday
Take her out on Tuesday
Bleep her on Wednesday
Bleep again on Thursday
Bleep again on Friday
Take her out on Saturday
Resume the fucking through Sunday
Steal the ring and japa on Sunday evening
Girl wakes up and start screaming rape....on Monday
Re: Don’t Propose To Me If You Can’t Afford An Engagement Ring Of N500k And Above . by Savedday: 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2021
When this one turn evening newspaper, she will come to NL to make noise like the others grin

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: Don’t Propose To Me If You Can’t Afford An Engagement Ring Of N500k And Above . by siofra(f): 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
She has her standards and they are high, deal with it nairaland cry babies grin

You're the prize ma'am ✌️

Never settle for less.
Re: Don’t Propose To Me If You Can’t Afford An Engagement Ring Of N500k And Above . by SmartPolician: 12:43am On Oct 25, 2021
siofra:
She has her standards and they are high, deal with it nairaland cry babies grin

You're the prize ma'am ✌️

Never settle for less.

If you look at her name, you will see that the lady is married. Like people say in Nigeria, she's just catching cruise.
Re: Don’t Propose To Me If You Can’t Afford An Engagement Ring Of N500k And Above . by cooooooks(m): 12:57am On Oct 25, 2021
Run from these type of women. If she puts all these incriminating info out there, and you STILL chase her, I blame you solely.

(P.S: you shouldn't even be chasing in the first place. Mutual attraction or no dice)
Re: Don’t Propose To Me If You Can’t Afford An Engagement Ring Of N500k And Above . by Kanixt(m): 8:03am On Oct 25, 2021
What she's saying is that my guy proposed to me with a ring of not less than 500k, so this is the only means of showcasing and praising him.
Re: Don’t Propose To Me If You Can’t Afford An Engagement Ring Of N500k And Above . by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 25, 2021
Well wat can I say, she has set her standard, if u aren't up to it, then back off, there are men that can provide such a ring but the problem is "does she meet their own standard?

Dorimeh grin

(1) (Reply)

If You Ignore This Things In Your Relationship, You Are Dating Yourself. / I've Been Told To Quit My Present Relationship Of 3years Twice / Ladies, Avoid These Men In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.