Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,206 members, 7,873,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool (26350 Views)

Man Utd's loss to Leicester is the latest sign that Ole is a man without a plan / A PSG Fan Shattered His Television After PSG 1 - 3 Man Utd Loss (Photos) / Man City Crowned 2017-2018 Premier League Champions After Shock Man Utd Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by Insidenaija: 6:42am On Oct 25, 2021
Manchester United forward, Cristiano Ronaldo, has blamed himself and his teammates following their Premier League 5-0 defeat to Liverpool on Sunday evening.

Ronaldo also admitted that the result against Liverpool was not what Man United wanted, adding that it is now up to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side to deliver going forward.

The Portugal captain was unable to help Man United as Liverpool thrashed the Red Devils at Old Trafford following a hat-trick from Mohamed Salah and a goal each from Naby Keita and Diogo Jota.

Reacting, Ronaldo, in a post via his Instagram account after the game, wrote, “Sometimes the result is not the one we fight for. Sometimes the score is not the one we want.

“And this is on us, only on us, because there’s no one else to blame.

“Our fans were, once again, amazing in their constant support.

“They deserve better than this, much better, and it’s up to us to deliver. The time is now!”

Ronaldo will now hope to lead Man United to victory when they take on Tottenham Hotspur in their next Premier League fixture on October 30.

https://newspremises.com.ng/cristiano-ronaldo-apportions-blames-for-man-utds-5-0-defeat-to-liverpool/

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by Illuminatiship(m): 6:43am On Oct 25, 2021
In life one person must loose or win like
And share for the only true Goat Ronaldo..

114 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by paulolee(m): 6:48am On Oct 25, 2021
lolz...c dis joker saying ole should do the right thing but If ole have d balls to address the fault by benching you, wahala go dey bcox even ur godfather Ferguson go de call ole out..
personally I want ole to leave....I wan see the miracle wey the new coach want to perform with dis squad...
am hearing zizou n conte but I jus pray mk e no b conte bcox dt wan no go send cr7 n fergie atall, if cr7 no fit carry body assist to defend without d ball, na bench bcox conte no send am atall.
Manage ur ole o...he is still on d wheel

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by paulolee(m): 6:49am On Oct 25, 2021
Illuminatiship:
like and share for Wetin?? d tin no de tire una? player flopp yesterday n u still de ask for like n share.
Ur cr7 don pass e prime....its better to help n assist in building game play than waiting for tapins n mking united weaker defensively

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by Illuminatiship(m): 6:52am On Oct 25, 2021
paulolee:

like and share for Wetin?? d tin no de tire una? player flopp yesterday n u still de ask for like n share...na wah o
if ronaldo na your brother you go talk like this?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by paulolee(m): 6:54am On Oct 25, 2021
Illuminatiship:
if ronaldo na your brother you go talk like this?
Baba calm down...sentiments aside, cr7 had and d whole united had a very bad game...even if him b my broda, i got clear am as he be..
streets say " clearing no b insult, if pikin bad, means say him bad and no need to side am"..
Messi goofed wen he was angry after poch subbed him in his first game n I criticized him

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by lkillbrokehoes: 6:56am On Oct 25, 2021
Like this post if you still believe that CR7 is still the G.O.A.T

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by Holumhidey(m): 7:00am On Oct 25, 2021
Lol see some people goat

I believe messi is still the greatest footballer of our time.....

Una ororo don melt finish
grin grin grin

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by lkillbrokehoes: 7:01am On Oct 25, 2021
paulolee:

Baba calm down...sentiments aside, cr7 had and d whole united had a very bad game...even if him b my broda, i got clear am as he be..
streets say "if pikin bad, means say him bad and no need to side am"..
Losing just a single game doesn't mean that he's bad, football is totally unpredictable, anything can happen, no matter how good a team is.
the Liverpool that won yesterday may collect from another team, that's how it is. stop blaming Ronaldo.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by lkillbrokehoes: 7:02am On Oct 25, 2021
Holumhidey:
Lol see some people goat

I believe messi is still the greatest footballer of our time.....

Una ororo don melt finish
grin grin grin
Messi and Ronaldo are still the GOAT of 21st century football, no doubt about that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by Holumhidey(m): 7:11am On Oct 25, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Messi and Ronaldo are still the GOAT of 21st century football, no doubt about that.

messi and messi you mean.....?

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by complexBoss12: 7:21am On Oct 25, 2021
he would wish his next match is Man U vs Luxembourg

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by saddler: 7:27am On Oct 25, 2021
undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by money121(m): 7:27am On Oct 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 25, 2021
Goat

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by peacettw: 7:28am On Oct 25, 2021
His arrogance is appalling

7 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by Winters23: 7:28am On Oct 25, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Losing just a single game doesn't mean that he's bad, football is totally unpredictable, anything can happen, no matter how good a team is.
the Liverpool that won yesterday may collect from another team, that's how it is. stop blaming Ronaldo.

They lost one game?

Put your math skills to use bud

9 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by McOluOmo: 7:28am On Oct 25, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by NobleSeed(m): 7:28am On Oct 25, 2021
the goat lost me respect yesterday ..
M.salah dey score direct goal goat dey score off side.

15 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by NoFucksToGive: 7:28am On Oct 25, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:

stop whoring for likes. graduate get a job and do something meaningful with life

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by parzdor(m): 7:28am On Oct 25, 2021
Manutd buy G.O.A.T liverpool use am do sallah

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by Bobotic(m): 7:28am On Oct 25, 2021
The goat wan kill our player yesterday with kick grin grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by Tomilola360: 7:28am On Oct 25, 2021
e for save this one till after Chelsea game sha o. the hammering continues grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:29am On Oct 25, 2021
Love
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by Onowu1979: 7:29am On Oct 25, 2021
Illuminatiship:

U nor dey shame?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by Achibyke: 7:29am On Oct 25, 2021
United will definitely bounce back!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by jojo1415: 7:29am On Oct 25, 2021
Ronaldo the real goat

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by Dagger79(m): 7:29am On Oct 25, 2021
Tapinaldo angry angry. Please just vex and leave my club, we were doing fine before you came

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by Proflere: 7:30am On Oct 25, 2021
I don't know why we are always blinded by our hatred for anyone who we don't like. Wait, what do you expect Ronaldo to do yesterday? Defend 5goals and score 5goals so that Man U can win? LOL!! Currently Liverpool is nobody's mate in England, but then such score wasn't expected which therefore means the whole team should be questioned including the coach. If Messi was in yesterday game in place of Ronaldo, it would have still been the same result, maybe with a goal or two in favour if Man U sha. Individual brilliance won't safe you when your team is marked for destruction. Ronaldo has been below par ofcourse and so is Messi. But then, that didn't change who they are.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by Kingpin1000: 7:31am On Oct 25, 2021
I love this club so dearly. But I have withdrawn my support until the day they sack Ole, I cannot be supporting a nonchalant club. If I fit leave cynthia thr ones love of my life, I guess my almost 20 years support of this club has ended.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by Mhimi007(m): 7:32am On Oct 25, 2021
Patiently waiting for man u and brentford

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf / AFCON 2019: Wilfred Ndidi Wins Man Of The Match Award Against Burundi / Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.