Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:23 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool (26360 Views)

Man Utd's loss to Leicester is the latest sign that Ole is a man without a plan / A PSG Fan Shattered His Television After PSG 1 - 3 Man Utd Loss (Photos) / Man City Crowned 2017-2018 Premier League Champions After Shock Man Utd Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:32am On Oct 25, 2021
Illuminatiship:
In life one person must loose or win like
And share for the only true Goat Ronaldo..

Someone else laidat will blame the referee......

I no call anybody name o!

I can only hint that his name rhymes with "Eibarman".

Make I run comot before his goons come for me!

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by Truvelisback(m): 7:32am On Oct 25, 2021
This guy should just keep his mouth shut. Is he saying this so that Ole will keep playing him or prevent him from being benched?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by othermen: 7:32am On Oct 25, 2021
I think the wording of the headline is negative and misleading. And what a terrible shame that folks are quick to make judgment from headlines without any reference to the actual report.

What he said about the loss was that,

“And this is on us, only on us, because there’s no one else to blame”.

There is a reason why the writer didn’t phrase the headline appropriately and that is to depict Ronaldo in a negative light.

The headline could have been

‘Ronaldo blames himself and his team mates for loss to Liverpool’ or ‘Ronaldo says fans deserve better than the team outing against Liverpool’ or ‘Ronaldo promises improved tides’ .

And no where in his statement, did he indicated as to what the manager should or should not do.

The fact is the whole Manchester United team together with the manager are responsible for the poor outing. Managers are powerful. Mourinho won the champions league with an Inter Milan team that are about their decline. Managers make the team coherent and that is what assures victory..
… But teams often are inspired by what Zidane did with Real Madrid and think the way to go is having a past player inexperienced at managing, take the role. In juventus, Chelsea and now in Manchester United, the experiment continues to fail. Zidane was in the background at Real Madrid for over a decade learning what makes a great football manager, and same with Guardiola. A player with no experience should first begin as a team staff, learning.

That said, Ronaldo’s or Messi personal knack for excellence have led to many victories in the past, but sometimes it’s never enough.

Ronaldo past team mates in Juventus Bonucci recently commented on what could happen playing with a player with so much accomplishment and drive as Ronaldo. He said

“Cristiano’s presence had a big influence on us. Just training with him gave us something extra but subconsciously players started to think his presence alone was enough to win games,”
Bonucci 2021

This is the source too of the vitriol around Ronaldo. If Ronaldo is fed, he would certainly convert as he has an insane record of converting opportunities, but when opportunities are not created, and the manager cannot inspire the team, and bloggers and journalists and players and many others that Ronaldo has caused to weep by defeating their teams, hear of defeat involving Ronaldo, they see it as opportunity to debase him. These people have never had anything positive to say and only look away on the victorious nights.

Football is a game people are passionate about, and the whole teasing of Ronaldo’s effort makes the game even more interesting. Ronaldo has been the source of joy for millions of people. That is the power of football, and he will again win games and make his fans happy…
But even if Ronaldo has the same results in every of his remaining game as he did yesterday, he will still be the aspiration or prayer of your hero in terms of the desired accomplishment he wants in the game. That is how far Ronaldo has come.

…but then it’s no part of the game to depict him in a false light or falsehood. That reflects more poorly on you and though actually takes away from him, as it affects how he may be perceived by folks that get their judgment on here, but when it’s all settled, they would realize the absence of objectivity in your life. A life spent on criticizing another person.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:37am On Oct 25, 2021
Illuminatiship:

Oga this one pass to just loose
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by adebobconed(m): 7:37am On Oct 25, 2021
Silly headlines...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 25, 2021
Mhimi007:
Patiently waiting for man u and brentford

The beating no go be here at all
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by Aduroja123(m): 7:39am On Oct 25, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Consoling isonu

Getat jere
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by seyz91(m): 7:45am On Oct 25, 2021
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by tosine90(m): 7:46am On Oct 25, 2021
Blame everyone except yourself. The beating no be here. Can't they clear one zero. Atleast. Am ashamed of our C ororo Goat. ABEG angry angry grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by lexy2014: 7:46am On Oct 25, 2021
paulolee:
lolz...c dis joker saying ole should do the right thing but If ole have d balls to address the fault by benching you, wahala go dey bcox even ur godfather Ferguson go de call ole out..
personally I want ole to leave....I wan see the miracle wey the new coach want to perform with dis squad...
am hearing zizou n conte but I jus pray mk e no b conte bcox dt wan no go send cr7 n fergie atall, if cr7 no fit carry body assist to defend without d ball, na bench get am or conte go resign

Where did Ronaldo say that ole should do d right thing?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by seyz91(m): 7:46am On Oct 25, 2021
cheesy
Holumhidey:
Lol see some people goat

I believe messi is still the greatest footballer of our time.....

Una ororo don melt finish
grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by Iykenuwa(m): 7:51am On Oct 25, 2021
Holumhidey:
Lol see some people goat

grin grin grin

Where was Messi when Barcelona played Bayern?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by lkillbrokehoes: 7:52am On Oct 25, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

stop whoring for likes. graduate get a job and do something meaningful with life
In your mind I'm not a graduate with good job, you think everyone is like you abi? keep hating on people that can feed your whole lineages. grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by Antoeni(m): 7:55am On Oct 25, 2021
Buy Ronaldo was Waste of Funds
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by NoFucksToGive: 7:56am On Oct 25, 2021
[s]
lkillbrokehoes:
In your mind I'm not a graduate with good job, you think everyone is like you abi? keep hating on people that can feed your whole lineages. grin
[/s]

Typical response of the ashamed and under achieved grin "The classic you think everyone is like you line"

You need to go back and finish secondary school then proceed to university and see it through to graduation then , maybe just then would you have some semblance of a normal life. Because what you call a life now is nothing short of a full glass of shame served with a turd sandwich. grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by Le2money(m): 7:58am On Oct 25, 2021
You mean so that em go fit pass em aggression on them abi.....You are very wicked Cha grin grin grin.

complexBoss12:
he would wish his next match is Man U vs Luxembourg
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by Adams011(m): 7:58am On Oct 25, 2021
[left][/left]eq
paulolee:
lolz...c dis joker saying ole should do the right thing but If ole have d balls to address the fault by benching you, wahala go dey bcox even ur godfather Ferguson go de call ole out..
personally I want ole to leave....I wan see the miracle wey the new coach want to perform with dis squad...
am hearing zizou n conte but I jus pray mk e no b conte bcox dt wan no go send cr7 n fergie atall, if cr7 no fit carry body assist to defend without d ball, na bench get am or conte go resign

I'm amazed you putting blame on Cr7, abi which Kain people dey watch football nowadays

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by homealone00: 8:03am On Oct 25, 2021
Illuminatiship:
In life one person must loose or win like l
Goat wey them chop on salah Day cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by benjanny(m): 8:05am On Oct 25, 2021
You Deserve All That
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by lkillbrokehoes: 8:07am On Oct 25, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

[s]Typical response of the ashamed and under achieved grin "The classic you think everyone is like you line"

You need to go back and finish secondary school then proceed to university and see it through to graduation then , maybe just then would you have some semblance of a normal life. Because what you call a life now is nothing short of a full glass of shame served with a turd sandwich.[/s] grin

Engaging with a core loser like you is a complete waste of time.

I won't waste my time on a complete cul-de-sac with a scaler quantity life, me engaging you is a privilege, and I won't give you that privilege next time, you can now take a hike.

Dickwad!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by NoFucksToGive: 8:14am On Oct 25, 2021
[s]
lkillbrokehoes:
Engaging with a core loser like you is a complete waste of time.

I won't waste my time on a complete cul-de-sac with a scaler quantity life, me engaging you is a privilege, and I won't give you that privilege next time, you can now take a hike.

Dickwad!
[/s]

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Read this GARBAGE!!! WTF did you try to write even? grin i am so ashamed for you

You really are a stark illiterate grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by jimtemi1: 8:15am On Oct 25, 2021
We Buy goat, Liverpool use am do better SALLAH, it not Ronaldo's fault, is ronaldo also a defender?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by Kingcalls: 8:19am On Oct 25, 2021
Holumhidey:
Lol see some people goat

grin grin grin

Ur messi that has failed to score or assist in his last 5 ligue 1 games...since he joined, psg hv been finding it difficult to score when he's on the pitch
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by Euegene100001: 8:20am On Oct 25, 2021
This is the pure truth ! Off the ball ronaldo nr dey tackle at all
paulolee:
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by zinaunreal(m): 8:22am On Oct 25, 2021
Ole just needs to go
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by starstunna1313(m): 8:27am On Oct 25, 2021
paulolee:

Ronaldo is not the problem.. Just take a look at Maguire since he returned from injury.. Look at our midfield, like no structure. Prematch analysis I watched on supersport before the match started about the mistakes Manchester United defense and midfield in the previous matches the lost and the one the eventually won against Atalanta is exactly the mistakes they made in that Liverpool match. Maguire needs to step up in that defense line. They should stop always counting on De Gea and Ronaldo to deliver. Pogba is good but still plays so immaturely. Then see Ole, I do not even know what to call him.. Your team were two nil down. Instead of you to rise up to the occasion and motivate them. He was busy sitting down and looking like someone that was ran over by a trailer load of cements
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by Grandmeister(m): 8:27am On Oct 25, 2021
Dagger79:
Tapinaldo angry angry. Please just vex and leave my club, we were doing fine before you came
Indeed the human mind is very fickle. I am sure you were singing a different tune the first two matches that he scored brilliant goals for your team!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by Kingcalls: 8:29am On Oct 25, 2021
Euegene100001:
This is the pure truth ! Off the ball ronaldo nr dey tackle at all

Tackle?? Leave football and go watch cartoon... so if he tackled yesterday, man utd wud hv won na .... maguire , shaw , pogba all combined to give Liverpool every single goal they scored and u are saying if Ronaldo was tackling

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by cherishmichael: 8:34am On Oct 25, 2021
Never give up guys, there's time for everything, time to lose and time to win.

hire me for your Academic Plagiarism Remover, using Turnitin; WhatsApp 09015679998
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by Fasshyt(m): 8:38am On Oct 25, 2021
Stop blaming Ronaldo on this....why can't you remember when Bayern beat Barcelona 8:2 last season messi was there the blame is not meant for one player please put the blame on the team and coach
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool by jditimiya(m): 8:48am On Oct 25, 2021
paulolee:

I like people way they talk truth even if your friends and families go run leave you, the guy is too fond of himself. grin shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Awka City Stadium: Obiano's Legacy Project Nearing Completion (Pictures, Video) / Onuachu Sinks Benin As Super Eagles Seal AFCON Qualification In Style / What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.