Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,344 members, 7,888,094 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:09 PM

Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) (48649 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Blasts Gistlover For Dragging Mum Into Her 'Husband-Snatching' Saga / Inspo For My Penthouse In Lagos - Maria Chike Amid Husband Snatching Allegation / Angel & Her Mom Mock Maria Over Sidekick Saga With Cubana Chiefpriest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by wunmi590(m): 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
Who are these people and why are they mocking themselves

2 Likes

Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by bigcee(m): 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
like mother, like daughter. Maria is not responsible for her daughter's wayward lifestyle.
Na Maria no dey live wayward life na undecided

4 Likes

Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by Skillsnigeria: 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
grin
Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by Misteeq1(f): 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
pocohantas:
Smh. I can pardon Angel, but what about her mum? A grown woman?

Women make too much excuses for men who are supposed to be the head and logical gender.

Nobody “snatches” a grown man. He took a conscious decision to allow a side-chick into the home. Na who water see im leg e go carry. If the man didn’t follow breast and nyash, there would be no way to snatch him.

Maria didn’t SNATCH anybody’s husband. The man left his virtuous wife and mother of his kids for an omo wobe. Same way the late Ataga left his NNPC wife to go smoke loud with a 300L girl. It is in them like peak.

If you really think men do not like liabilities, you should have your head checked. Be there doing good wife while one small girl with artificial nyash is finishing your husband’s money.
you always hit the nail on the head grin

3 Likes

Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by Farfalla(f): 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
mariahAngel:
Angel is and will always be envious of Maria!

Maria is the woman Angel can never become.

For a moment there I thought you were talking about yourself. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by Hotzone(m): 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
Blakpot:
Mtchew.
Shameless mother

This is what her daughter can offer to the teeming youths and the entire world probably the mum is a good fan of her nudity especially if u have a lesbo as mum

Most parents corrupt their children

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
pocohantas:

Women make too much excuses for men who are supposed to be the head and logical gender.

Nobody “snatches” a grown man. He took a conscious decision to allow a side-chick into the home. Na who water see im leg e go carry. If the man didn’t follow breast and nyash, there would be no way to snatch him.

Maria didn’t SNATCH anybody’s husband. The man left his virtuous wife and mother of his kids for an omo wobe. Same way the late Ataga left his NNPC wife to go smoke loud with a 300L girl. It is in them like peak.

If you really think men do not like liabilities, you should have your head checked. Be there doing good wife while one small girl with artificial nyash is finishing your husband’s money.

Truth they your yarns sha, men will be like they want liability. But they throw ridiculous amount of money on these packaged girls.

4 Likes

Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by TiglathPILESER: 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
largehead:
Their headache.

I’ve got a Pocket WiFi for sale in Abuja. Check profile for more details
how much
Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by TheWolfen(m): 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
Their headache. E no consign me
Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by alphaRego01(m): 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2021
mariahAngel:

Pls don't be spewing trash here.say what is true,not what u think

10 Likes

Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by InvertedHammer: 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
pocohantas:

/

True.

Jaruma and Angela Nwosu’s products that women spend thousands of naira on became sensations because they are used to make men stay with their wives.

Kayan mata and those waist beads are worn to chase away men.
/
Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by meobizy(f): 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
Angel liked Maria while in the house. This one is acquired beef her mother has for Maria.

2 Likes

Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by largehead: 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
TiglathPILESER:
how much
Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by Acidbath: 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
People are ready to ignore Maria's wrong deeds because she is mixed race. They would rather bash angel because na African woman.

Slaves.

3 Likes

Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by crackhaus: 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
Wetin concern me? cheesy

All the women involved here na the same.
No difference at all...

There's a big possibility Angel will be the one getting dragged before the year runs out.

5 Likes

Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
pocohantas:

you've said every that should be said.

2 Likes

Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by MisterKennedy(m): 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
Blakpot:
Mtchew.
Shameless mother
Wow bro! How come I didn't see the one that she showed us her buttocks? Is it real or photo shopped?

I only saw the one she showed us front view

3 Likes

Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by kennykruzmason: 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by pocohantas(f): 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/

True.

Jaruma and Angela Nwosu’s products that women spend thousands of naira on became sensations because they are used to make men stay with their wives.

Kayan mata and those waist beads are worn to chase away men.
/

I do not believe in Kayan mata. Jaruma’s husband has left her and returned to Nigeria. Miwa, a beautiful Kayan Mata seller, is the babymama of a polygamous man. Another one married a yahoo boy that yahooed her, she fled. It didn’t work for them.

I don’t have any issue with a man following another woman. Couples fall out of love everyday. It is also possible he was the victim, but I hate to hear that word SNATCH. Even the Kayan Mata sef, shebi na when you wan fck you go see the waist bead? If you were home with your family, would they snatch you?

The man should workout child support and follow his Maria. No need for drama.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by Kam2021: 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
pocohantas:

nah woman type this thing??So it has become a crime to be a good wife andbecome sweet to snatch husbands??Wonders truly never end

5 Likes

Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by mariahAngel(f): 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
Farfalla:

For a moment there I thought you were talking about yourself. tongue

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe grin
Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by reddingtonblack: 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
pocohantas:

Not surprise, you must change the narrative, let even go with the narrative it was the man who left is wife & children to follow maria .. would it be possible if maria have denied him access.
with what is outside, it is really men following breast n yansh or these female gender will do anything to secure any kind of man with money. weytin maria breast n nyash take pass your own, undecided the question is would maria take risk to date that same married man if he were to be poor. do you know how many greenlight rich guyz see in a day .. who says lady don't stare or wink undecided

6 Likes

Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
pocohantas:

Once again what is wrong with a married African man sleeping with a single lady.
Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by Greenback: 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
These two bitches are cute...but dammm mehn,Maria be dammm cute n sexy

2 Likes

Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by jaxxy(m): 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
Awww they are jealous of Maria and have been waiting for bad news, All Thanks to the fans actually tho cos Angel doesn’t care or send anybody cos she knows she’s worse. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
Men are now handbags that thieves anatcht from.onwers grin grin.
Please I need someone that's willing to be snatched as no get anyone and all men are taken.. I'd you are willing to be snatched, let me know.
Remember, you have to be valuable enough to be snatched. Let me not come and snatch empty bag.
Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by Blakpot: 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Wow bro! How come I didn't see the one that she showed us her buttocks? Is it real or photo shopped?

I only saw the one she showed us front view

Lol u sound very excited.
Yh its real, she's shown us everything, and left nothing to the imagination.
Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by Passionate888: 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
pocohantas:

You don know all the men na

2 Likes

Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by macjireh: 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
Firstlieutenant:
Chai!! No mind the love of General Pere's life... Upon all her formings inside BBNaija house, she keep one married sized deek on the side wey she dey shag!! More fit even dey. Fear women!!
no wonder she had to pull stunts on pere in d house,, knowing fully well that one big guy out there was bank rolling her...chaiii,,fear woman oo
Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by Pimine: 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
mariahAngel:

Aswearugaaad

Be calming down. No be your Maria. You're own get h for back na grin

2 Likes

Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by Temptee101(m): 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
So this BBN nonsense never end for this nairaland.

Tufia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aminu Abubakar Weds Nana Akyaa In Ghana, Davido Shines. Photos / Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello / Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.