Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,981 members, 7,873,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) (48634 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Blasts Gistlover For Dragging Mum Into Her 'Husband-Snatching' Saga / Inspo For My Penthouse In Lagos - Maria Chike Amid Husband Snatching Allegation / Angel & Her Mom Mock Maria Over Sidekick Saga With Cubana Chiefpriest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
Desperate women everywhere....

2 Likes

Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by Temptee101(m): 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
CountVersailles:
What's up with all these rubbish news on FrontPage these days sef

It's just so annoying.
Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by bisqit: 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
mariahAngel:
Angel is and will always be envious of Maria!

Maria is the woman Angel can never become.
I see you adore Maria alot or is it because she's your namesake?

2 Likes

Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by Amanda4life: 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
THAT USELESS GIRL NEEDS TO BE MOCKED. IDIOT

I JUST LIKE PERE FOR FINGERINGS, DISGRACING AND DUMPING HER.

USELESS GIRL

THAT KAYAMATA SHE USED FOR THE MAN, ANOTHER'S LADY WILL USE THE SAME KAYAMATA TO TAKE THAT MAN AWAY FROM HER.

AMEN.

SAME GOES TO ALL LADIES USING KAYAMATA ON people's HUSBAND
Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by mariahAngel(f): 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2021
bisqit:
I see you adore Maria alot or is it because she's your namesake?

No, it's because of her strong personality.
I'm usually drawn to people like that.

1 Like

Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by Amanda4life: 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
MARIA IS LIKE A BIRD,
SHE DIDN'T EXPERIENCE OR SAW LOVE BETWEEN HER MUM AND DAD, THATS WHY SHE DOES NT RESPECT INSTITUTION CALLED MARRIAGE
Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by Laeroy(f): 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
mariahAngel:
Angel is and will always be envious of Maria!

Maria is the woman Angel can never become.

In your wildest dream....

5 Likes

Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by Girlyy: 8:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
Your moniker has the two both of them in it . Lolz

2 Likes

Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by Sweetpink: 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
like mother, like daughter. Maria is not responsible for her daughter's wayward lifestyle.
Wayward lifestyle kee you dia!!!
Are you more decent than Angel?

3 Likes

Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by Bamzyriches451: 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
Abeg make everybody gettat
Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by mariahAngel(f): 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
Laeroy:

In your wildest dream....

No dear. It is reality.
Onye ka mmadu ka ya! smiley
Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by Elidrisy20: 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
Me the tin be say they worry me, up till now I never watch tiwa Savage sex tape
Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by jubrilELsudan: 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
THIS ANGEL'S MOTHER WILL BE SWEET TO FVCK.

Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by johbara: 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
CountVersailles:
I tire oh.....
Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by Digmygold: 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kabaz2:
Mother of daughter wey show the world her privates still get mind show face for social media. shameless people everywhere.

Mother even pierced tongue. Hmmmn. Malosho.
Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by SirBunky85(m): 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
pocohantas:
I can pardon Angel, but what about her mum? A grown woman?

Women make too much excuses for men who are supposed to be the head and logical gender.

Nobody “snatches” a grown man. He took a conscious decision to allow a side-chick into the home. Na who water see im leg e go carry. If the man didn’t follow breast and nyash, there would be no way to snatch him.

Maria didn’t SNATCH anybody’s husband. The man left his virtuous wife and mother of his kids for an omo wobe. Same way the late Ataga left his NNPC wife to go smoke loud with a 300L girl. It is in them like peak.

If you really think men do not like liabilities, you should have your head checked. Be there doing good wife while one small girl with artificial nyash is finishing your husband’s money.
garnish it all you want ,maria is a husband snatcher.
Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by uniqueboi1(m): 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
This is Big Brother
Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
Angel & her mum? Some people no dey house when God dey give out shame. Family wey suppose hide in shame; having birthed such a whorrrre.
Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by Exodora: 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
This week na for Maria at least Tiwa go rest small for una.
Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by Nyascobar1414: 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
As in ehh.. Angel and the maam blaming someone...
All of 'em are in the same hood sef...
Hoe low show..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by sirqeeboi(m): 12:41am On Oct 26, 2021
pocohantas:

Women make too much excuses for men who are supposed to be the head and logical gender.

Nobody “snatches” a grown man. He took a conscious decision to allow a side-chick into the home. Na who water see im leg e go carry. If the man didn’t follow breast and nyash, there would be no way to snatch him.

Maria didn’t SNATCH anybody’s husband. The man left his virtuous wife and mother of his kids for an omo wobe. Same way the late Ataga left his NNPC wife to go smoke loud with a 300L girl. It is in them like peak.

If you really think men do not like liabilities, you should have your head checked. Be there doing good wife while one small girl with artificial nyash is finishing your husband’s money.

NB: not a grown woman( angels moo) should be in same age bracket with Matia
Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by chriscrosss(m): 2:40am On Oct 26, 2021
Like daughter like mother..your daughter went too farrrr.she looks like a prostitute..no doubt..showing the world pussy, boobs, ass..common, she is an harlot..her advice is meaning less to Maria..even though maria did wrong, it shouldn't be from you
Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by HIbreed(m): 7:41am On Oct 26, 2021
pocohantas:

no man leaves a supposed virtous woman. Women that cannot live peacefully with their own gender, is it men who are simple in nature (and exists peacefully with their own gender) that they can exist with? That should should tell you which gender causes havoc in marriage the most.

Men are peaceful in nature, and thats just the clean fact, while women dwell on trivialities and always hasty in decision making because of tons of overflowing emotions.
Marriage these days is meaningless. I will toss my own to the heavens and have my peace of mind soon. As long as i pay my alimony, am freaking good!

2 Likes

Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by mrnate: 7:53am On Oct 26, 2021
CountVersailles:

I'm even surprised you call this news
Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by Stanchem029: 8:38am On Oct 26, 2021
Jekob:
Lots of single men out there

I'm personally giving out loan to few people here on Nairaland for business purpose. I wish to startup a loan shark business but want to test my knowledge here on Nairaland first and see how it goes before going fully into it. Hence i want to start with 3 million here as a test and see how it goes and how profitable it is. Maximum amount I'm giving out to a person is 500k. Minimum is 100k. I have done an intensive research from various loan companies and I know how it works and I heard it's profitable. My loan terms include:

* NO COLLATERAL
* INTENSIVE VERIFICATION PROCESS
* LOAN FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE ONLY.
* EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA IS WELCOME
* MONTHLY INTEREST RATE OF 3%
* LOAN MAXIMUM DURATION REPAID PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN 6 MONTHS.
* PHYSICAL VERIFICATION APPLIED WHERE NEEDED.

Chat me up on WhatsApp @0FOOL5

Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by merits(m): 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
largehead:
Their headache.

I’ve got a Pocket WiFi for sale in Abuja. Check profile for more details
How are you selling them?
Re: Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) by nairamaniac: 8:52am On Oct 28, 2021
largehead:
Their headache.

I’ve got a Pocket WiFi for sale in Abuja. Check profile for more details
How much are u selling the pocket wifi for?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] / Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope / Mercy Eke Joins EndSARS Protest In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.