Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,718 members, 7,914,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:02 PM

Karma Is False - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Karma Is False (5571 Views)

Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? / Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False / The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karma Is False by LordReed(m): 6:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
budaatum:

Many think karma is retribution, and in a sense, it is.

If I wake up at 5am and go to on my farm all day, the retribution, as in the punishment that would be inflicted on me, is a full belly on harvest day.

Yeah the colloquial use of karma makes it seem as though it were synonymous with retribution. If it is merely the consequences of our actions then everybody experiences karma. What I guess our dear Crystyano can't quite SWALLOW is the couching in "spiritual" language.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Karma Is False by budaatum: 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
LordReed:

Yeah the colloquial use of karma makes it seem as though it were synonymous with retribution. If it is merely the consequences of our actions then everybody experiences karma. What I guess our dear Crystyano can't quite SWALLOW is the couching in "spiritual" language.

Yet, he is clearly receiving the consequences of his inaction and does not mind praying for food, lol!

1 Like

Re: Karma Is False by LordReed(m): 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
triplechoice:

Karma is not punishment you get from offending somebody. That's the general misconception most people have.

The word ,karma, is of Sanskrit origin. It simply means "action" "deeds"or "works" and it is used to explain the "spiritual" cycle of cause and effect. Don't allow the word spiritual put you off from trying to understand it. You can see, I put the word spiritual in quotes to let you know there's nothing really spiritual about it .But since it is a knowledge you don't get from going to school, we regard it that way.

Karma means that in life certain actions results in certain consequences. Most can't see the correlation between the actions they take and the ,consequences. But karmic acts surely do results in that.

For instance, if you're overweight and you dont do anything about it, then it won't be long before you start to experience some health challenges which is karma.

The equivalent for this, (karma) in the sciences, is in Newton's law of motion " for every action there's an equal and opposite reaction"

Even though some religious groups from the Orient have made it part of their teachings, the laws of karma is not in any way tied to them and so you shouldn't be in a hurry to dismiss it as religious nonsense.

Without the laws of karma nothing can be achieved or nothing can work in this world. Even Scientific experiments will not be successful.

The law of karma involves 12 laws. knowing these laws and how they actually work, will help to improve the quality of your life especially when you know how to apply them. Not only that , you also get to understand why some persons seem to get away or actually get away from the "things" they do.

There are no gods doling out Karna neither is it punishment for evil. It is the consequence of your actions good or bad. If you have a lot of bad karma, there a ways to clean it up so you dont experience the consequences. You're the only person that can resolve your karma.

There are certain religious groups who deceptively use an aspect of this law to recruit new members. They tell you that the reason you're having a hard time in live is because of your past misdeeds ,which may be true actually, and then go on to threaten you that unless you join them your karma cannot be resolved meaning you continue to suffer. But it is lie. These are the people I am sure you have been listening to.

There's no one out there who has been given the sole responsibility of resolving your karmic deeds. The emphasis is always on the negative aspect of it. If karma is for both good and bad ,why not place equal emphasis on both?

The link below would help you understand better the 12 laws of karma and how to apply them.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wellandgood.com/12-laws-of-karma/amp/

Didn't see this earlier. Apologies.
Re: Karma Is False by Truvelisback(m): 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2021
Go thief person thing or kill person, make them catch u. Na dat time u go know say karma na kama. By the time u are hanged to death or u spend the rest of ur miserable life in prison, body go tell u.

Re: Karma Is False by triplechoice(m): 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
Truvelisback:
Go thief person thing or kill person, make them catch u. Na dat time u go know say karma na kama. By the time u are hanged to death or u spend the rest of ur miserable life in prison, body go tell u.

If dem nor catch u nko?
Re: Karma Is False by Dtruthspeaker: 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
LordReed:

Your presentation was that acts breed equal consequences all the time.

The bold! See your addition?

Not True! My presentation was to confirm reports of the sightings of actions meeting their expected and needful retributions.
Re: Karma Is False by Truvelisback(m): 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
triplechoice:

If dem nor catch u nko?

Karma still dey, the ghost can haunt u to death or the person u stole from can harm or even kill u with juju.
Re: Karma Is False by Dtruthspeaker: 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
LordReed:

Your presentation was that acts breed equal consequences all the time.

The bold! See your wicked addition when I never said anything about such?

Not True! My presentation was to confirm reports of the sightings of actions meeting their expected and needful retributions.
Re: Karma Is False by triplechoice(m): 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2021
Truvelisback:
Karma still dey, the ghost can haunt u to death or the person u stole from can harm or even kill u with juju.

You mean the ghost of the person you steal from before pursue u.

Is that so?
Re: Karma Is False by Truvelisback(m): 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
triplechoice:

You mean the ghost of the person you steal from before pursue u.

Is that so?
Oga, Karma dey. One way or the other, u will suffer the consequence.
Re: Karma Is False by LordReed(m): 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The bold! See your wicked addition when I never said anything about such?

So you're saying that this post:

Dtruthspeaker:

The correct word is, you can not bear to accept the Truth of this fact because you know you would suffer serious insecurity.

You find it very difficult to live pondering and wondering about the punishment and blowback you might receive for every action and inaction you do or do not do.

So you find it easier to lie to yourself that goodluck, badluck just happens, chaos etc whereas, THEY ARE ALL LAWED AND SET TO TO HAPPEN WHEN CERTAIN THINGS HAPPEN, EXACTLY AS STEAM WILL ALWAYS FOLLOW THE BOILING WATER ON THE FIRE.

Does not imply you mean it always happens?
Re: Karma Is False by triplechoice(m): 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
Truvelisback:
Oga, Karma dey. One way or the other, u will suffer the consequence.

I tel u say karma nor dey?

Karma dey but wetin you dey talk na retribution because e get to do with revenge by the person wey den steal from. But what if the juju nor work ?

Well karma still dey involve because if the person nor go rob ,nobody for plan to use juju for ham. That one naim be the real karma plus say one dey them go still catch ham. Everyday for arm robber, one day for the owner of the house.
Re: Karma Is False by Dtruthspeaker: 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2021
LordReed:

So you're saying that this post:
Does not imply you mean it always happens?

This statement was directed at a the specific party personally and it can not be used or stretched to

LordReed:

According to the Bible who did John the Baptist behead in other for him to suffer losing his own? Who did Stephen stone to death to suffer same fate? Who did James kill?

Illegal Connections are Wrong and Invalid Connections.
Re: Karma Is False by jcross19: 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
kingxsamz:
Karma is just like prayers, they don't work.
It's unreal and imaginary. Our politicians are still living fine at old age surrounded by children, grandchildren and great grandchildren, in their expensive homes, with the economy and hardship of the country having little to no effect on them. Even on top of that, they still carry out their atrocities. Karma, god/God, astrology, juju Etc.. are all lies and imaginary.
you sure? Ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha your comment show just predicted how old you are !!
Re: Karma Is False by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
kingxsamz:
Karma is just like prayers, they don't work.
It's unreal and imaginary. Our politicians are still living fine at old age surrounded by children, grandchildren and great grandchildren, in their expensive homes, with the economy and hardship of the country having little to no effect on them. Even on top of that, they still carry out their atrocities. Karma, god/God, astrology, juju Etc.. are all lies and imaginary.
Astrology isn't fake abeg nor be everything wey you nor understand you go dey discard.

Astrology is a part of science and it is very much real.

1 Like

Re: Karma Is False by kingxsamz(m): 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Astrology isn't fake abeg nor be everything wey you nor understand you go dey discard.

Astrology is a part of science and it is very much real.

The same astrology you guys believe the arrangement of the stars determines your behavior and characteristics abi which one? undecided
That's illogical.
Re: Karma Is False by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
kingxsamz:

The same astrology you guys believe the arrangement of the stars determines your behavior and characteristics abi which one? undecided
That's illogical.

You know zilch about astrology instead of criticising what you are not sure of why not read about it and be open to knowledge.

You don't even know that astrology has to do with asteroids and planetary placements lol.
grin

What is illogical in acknowledging the importance of the sun,moon,stars and other celestial bodies in human life lol it doesn't change a fact on what astrology is it has been here and studied before you were born and will continue to remain real and factual after you and many others.

Most of the people who criticise astrology don't know a thing about it they just go with the basics forgetting that it is something more

2 Likes

Re: Karma Is False by budaatum: 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

You know zilch about astrology instead of criticising what you are not sure of why not read about it and be open to knowledge.

You don't even know that astrology has to do with asteroids and planetary placements lol.
grin

What is illogical in acknowledging the importance of the sun,moon,stars and other celestial bodies in human life lol it doesn't change a fact on what astrology is it has been here and studied before you were born and will continue to remain real and factual after you and many others.

Most of the people who criticise astrology don't know a thing about it they just go with the basics forgetting that it is something more

Are you not mixing astrology with astronomy?
Re: Karma Is False by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2021
budaatum:

Are you not mixing astrology with astronomy?

No I am not.

I know the difference between the two planetary placements are studied in astrology

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karma Is False by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 28, 2021
LordReed:

So you don't expect your actions to have consequences?

It's not only my actions that matter

So, the consequences of my actions should not be taken as the entire story of my life

What I don't have to swallow is what some people consider as karma

It's like Messi versus Ronaldo

That you define Ronaldo as someone that only waits for a chance to tap in doesn't mean I should do the same

Call it the truth and watch me fry water
Re: Karma Is False by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 28, 2021
budaatum:

Yet, he is clearly receiving the consequences of his inaction and does not mind praying for food, lol!

If you consider my post as prayer
That's your cup of wine

If you consider it as a consequence of my inaction
That's your cup of gin

Get drunk to stupor!!!
Re: Karma Is False by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 29, 2021
LordReed:

Both the spiritual nonsense and buda's useless definition of karma won't ensure that I fry oxygen
Re: Karma Is False by LordReed(m): 12:42am On Oct 29, 2021
Crystyano:

It's not only my actions that matter

So, the consequences of my actions should not be taken as the entire story of my life

What I don't have to swallow is what some people consider as karma

It's like Messi versus Ronaldo

That you define Ronaldo as someone that only waits for a chance to tap in doesn't mean I should do the same

Call it the truth and watch me fry water

You didn't answer the question.
Re: Karma Is False by LordReed(m): 12:42am On Oct 29, 2021
Crystyano:

Both the spiritual nonsense and buda's useless definition of karma won't ensure that I fry oxygen

Nothing can ensure you do that so no one is trying.
Re: Karma Is False by kingxsamz(m): 6:21am On Oct 29, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

grin

undecided
The same astrology you guys believe that the arrangement of the stars determines your behavior and characteristics?

If the quote above is true, then that sums it up. It's illogical. I don't care what else you have to say about it. If you believe the placement of stars and month you were born determines your character traits, then you don't need to explain anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Karma Is False by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:42am On Oct 29, 2021
kingxsamz:

undecided

If the quote above is true, then that sums it up. It's illogical. I don't care what else you have to say about it. If you believe the placement of stars and month you were born determines your character traits, then you don't need to explain anything.
All again with the falsehoods who told you it determines anything it only serves as a guide or an explanation it isn't illogical because it is real and fact based.

Your opinion isn't fact neither does it change the fact that it is real and very much correct,go and learn and stop trying to sound intelligent by disproving things you have no idea how they work or came about,it doesn't in anyway make you intelligent it only makes you sound ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Karma Is False by oaroloye(m): 7:43am On Oct 29, 2021
SHALOM!

Crystyano:
You offend someone
Then the person retaliates or something bad happens to you afterwards

Some see it/the retaliation as karma

BEFORE THE INTERNET, GIVEN THE NEGLECT OF PUBLIC AND SCHOOL LIBRARIES, IGNORANCE OF ESTABLISHED FACTS JUSTIFIED IGNORANT RELIANCE ON GULLIBLE HEARSAY AND PRESUMPTUOUS GUESSWORK, BUT NOW, IN THE 21st CENTURY, WE NO LONGER HAVE SUCH EXCUSES!

Instead of relying on rumour, why didn't you go look up authoritative texts on Asian Beliefs?

[quote url=https://www.beinghappybuddha.com/blogs/insights/the-12-laws-of-karma-everyone-should-know]

The 12 Laws of Karma Everyone Should Know!

Karma = action

One can think of karma as the spiritual equivalent of Newton’s Law of Motion. “For every action there is an equal but opposite reaction.” When we exhibit a negative force in thought, word, or action, that negative energy will come back to us.

The 12 Laws of Karma Everyone Should Know!

1. THE GREAT LAW OR THE LAW OF CAUSE & EFFECT

As you sow, so shall you reap.
To receive happiness, peace, love, and friendship, one must BE happy, peaceful, loving, and a true friend.
Whatever one puts out into the Universe will come back to them.

2. THE LAW OF CREATION

Life requires our participation to happen. It does not happen by itself.
We are one with the Universe, both inside and out.
Whatever surrounds us gives us clues to our inner state.
Surround yourself with what you want to have in your life and be yourself.

3. THE LAW OF HUMILITY

One must accept something in order to change it. If all one sees is an enemy or a negative character trait, then they are not and cannot be focused on a higher level of existence.

4. THE LAW OF GROWTH

Wherever you go, there you are. It is we who must change and not the people, places or things around us if we want to grow spiritually.
All we are given is ourselves. That is the only thing we have control over.
When we change who and what we are within our hearts, our lives follow suit and change too.

5. THE LAW OF RESPONSIBILITY

If there is something wrong in one’s life, there is something wrong in them.
We mirror what surrounds us, and what surrounds us mirrors us; this is a Universal Truth. One must take responsibility for what is in one’s life.

6. THE LAW OF CONNECTION

The smallest or seemingly least important of things must be done because everything in the Universe is connected. Each step leads to the next step, and so forth and so on. Someone must do the initial work to get a job done. Neither the first step nor the last are of greater significance. They are both needed to accomplish the task. Past, Present, and Future are all connected.

7. THE LAW OF FOCUS

One cannot think of two things at the same time. If our focus is on Spiritual Values, it is not possible for us to have lower thoughts like greed or anger.

8. THE LAW OF GIVING & HOSPITALITY

If one believes something to be true, then sometime in their life they will be called upon to demonstrate that truth. Here is where one puts what they CLAIM to have learned into PRACTICE.

9. THE LAW OF HERE & NOW

One cannot be in the here and now if they are looking backward to examine what was or forward to worry about the future. Old thoughts, old patterns of behavior, and old dreams prevent us from having new ones.

10. THE LAW OF CHANGE

History repeats itself until we learn the lessons that we need to change our path.

11. THE LAW OF PATIENCE & REWARD

All Rewards require initial toil. Rewards of lasting value require patient and persistent toil. True joy comes from doing what one is supposed to be doing, and knowing that the reward will come in its own time.

12. THE LAW OF SIGNIFICANCE & INSPIRATION

One gets back from something whatever they put into it. The true value of something is a direct result of the energy and intent that is put into it. Every personal contribution is also a contribution to the Whole. Lesser contributions have no impact on the Whole, nor do they work to diminish it. Loving contributions bring life to and inspire the Whole.

[/quote]

THERE IS MUCH MORE TO THE "KARMA" CONCEPT THAN THE LAYMAN SUPPOSES!

The Positive and Negative recompenses of Good or Bad Karma do not simply fall mechanically into peoples' laps, without effort on their part.

Crystyano:

I see it/the retaliation as something that doesn't happen all the time

THE HINDUS AND BUDDHISTS LIVE IN STATES OF SPIRITUAL DISCIPLINE- AND THEIR BELIEFS AND BEHAVIOR INFLUENCE HOW THEY RECEIVE KARMA, AND WHAT SORT OF KARMA THEY RECEIVE.

Crystyano:

Karma is false

If karma is true
Everyone should be getting punished for every offence no matter who they are

THIS SHOWS HOW VERY SHALLOWMINDED YOU ARE- WHY DID IT NOT OCCUR TO YOU THAT KARMA DOES NOT HAVE TO OCCUR IN FORMS THAT YOU HAVE THE CAPACITY TO RECOGNIZE?

. EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God Spake all these Words,
Saying,
2. "I am The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.
3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness of any thing
that is in Heaven above,
or that is in the Earth beneath,
or that is in the Water under the Earth.
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God,
visiting the iniquity of the Fathers
upon the Children
unto the Third and Fourth Generation
of them that hate Me;
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them that love Me,
and keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not take
The Name of the LORD thy God in vain;
for the LORD will not hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name in vain."

YAHWEH GOD STATED THAT HE VISITS INIQUITIES UPON THIRD AND FOURTH GENERATIONS- CONSISTENT WITH THE ASIAN CONCEPT OF KARMA.

Note that Karma is positive, as well as negative.

If people can inherit Negative Karma, why can't they inherit Positive Karma, too?

If Karma is Positive and Negative, why can't Positive and Negative Karma cancel each other out?

. GENESIS 27:34-36.

34. And when Esau heard
the words of his father,
he cried with a great
and exceeding bitter cry,
and said unto his father,

"Bless me, even me also,
O my father."

35. And he said,

"Thy brother came with subtilty,
and hath taken away thy Blessing."

36. And he said,

"Is not he rightly named Jacob?
For he hath supplanted me
these two times:
he took away my Birthright;
and, behold,
now he hath taken away my Blessing."

And he said,

"Hast thou not reserved
a Blessing for me?"

I DO NOT KNOW THE BASIC DETAILS OF THE HINDU/BUDDHIST DOCTRINE- BUT ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE, "KARMA" CAN BE TRANSFERRED.

. LUKE 6:45.

45. "A good man
out of the good treasure
of his heart bringeth forth
that which is good;
and an evil man
out of the evil treasure
that which is evil:
for of the abundance of the heart
his mouth speaketh."

IF PATRIARCH YACUB COULD GIVE HIS SONS WHAT AMOUNTED TO "GOOD KARMA," HOW WAS THAT POSSIBLE, BUT THAT YACUB WAS TRANSFERRING "KARMA" FROM HIS PERSONAL RESERVOIR?

He was going to die, and all the Karma he had accumulated over the course of his lifetime, was about to go to waste.

[quote author=oaroloye post=49883765]
. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER. (Matt. 25.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

Awareness, that is, Life, has FORTY LEVELS:

The whole Earth is made up of BANDS of Spiritual Energy. These Bands occur in association with one another, called GREAT BANDS.

This Life Energy has three types consistent with Plants, with Insects, and with Animals.

BANDS contained in rigid containers called RECEPTACLES make specific "Non-Living" OBJECTS.

BAND contained in flexible containers called COCOONS make specific LIVING THINGS.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda (1985).]

FORTY GREAT SPIRITUAL ENERGY BANDS feed "Non-Living" structures in the Earth.

. THE 40 LEVELS OF AWARENESS.

40. SERENITY
30. POSTULATES
22. GAMES
20. ACTION
8.0 EXHILARATION
6.0 AESTHETICS

4.0 ENTHUSIASM
3.5 CHEERFULNESS
3.0 CONSERVATION
2.5 BOREDOM

2.0 OVERT HOSTILITY
1.8 PAIN
1.5 ANGER
1.4 HATE
1.2 NO SYMPATHY
1.1 COVERT HOSTILITY
1.0 FEAR
0.9 SYMPATHY
0.5 GRIEF
0.1 APATHY
0.0 BODY DEATH.

. THE EIGHT DYNAMICS.

1. SELF; 2. FAMILY; 3. GROUPS; 4. ALL MANKIND;
5. ALL LIVING THINGS;
6. THE MEST (Matter, Energy,
Space, Time - PHYSICAL)
UNIVERSE; 7. SPIRITS;
8. GOD.

. AWARENESS LEVELS REQUIRED TO COMMAND THE DYNAMICS.

8. SELF; 12. GROUPS; 15. ALL MANKIND; 22. MEST UNIVERSE; 32. SPIRITS; 40. GOD.

. THE SIX LEVELS OF EXISTENCE.

1. BELIEFS; 2. THOUGHTS; 3. WORDS; 4. PHYSICAL ACTIONS; 5. POSTULATES; 6. TOTAL UNDERSTANDING.

[SCIENTOLOGY 0-8: The Book of Basics, by L. Ron Hubbard (1970).
THE DYNAMICS & TONE SCALE, by L. Ron Hubbard.
THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda (1985).]

IF WE ALL EXIST ON EIGHT DYNAMIC LEVELS- WHAT PREVENTS "FIRST DYNAMIC KARMA" FROM BEING FULFILLED ON ANOTHER DYNAMIC?

Awareness!

. LUKE 12:35-48.

35. "Let your loins
be girded about,
and your lights burning;
36. "And ye yourselves
like unto men
that wait for their lord,
when he will return
from the wedding;
that when he cometh
and knocketh,
they may open unto him
immediately.
37. "Blessed are
those servants,
whom the lord
when he cometh
shall find watching:
verily I Say unto you,

'THAT HE SHALL
GIRD HIMSELF,
AND MAKE THEM
SIT DOWN TO MEAT,
AND WILL COME FORTH
AND SERVE THEM.'

38. "And if he shall come
in the Second Watch,
or come in the Third Watch,
and find them so,
blessed are those servants.
39. "And this know,

'THAT IF THE GOODMAN
OF THE HOUSE HAD KNOWN
WHAT HOUR
THE THIEF WOULD COME
HE WOULD HAVE WATCHED,
AND NOT SUFFERED
HIS HOUSE TO BE
BROKEN THROUGH.'

40. "Be ye therefore ready also:
for The Son of Man cometh
at an hour when ye think not."

41. Then Peter said unto him,

"Lord, Speakest thou this Parable
unto us,
or even to all?"

42. And the Lord Said,

"Who then is that faithful
and wise steward,
whom his lord
shall make ruler
over his household,
to give them
their portion of meat
in due season?
43. "Blessed is that Servant,
whom his lord when he cometh
shall find so doing.
44. Of a Truth I Say unto you,

'THAT HE WILL
MAKE HIM RULER
OVER ALL
THAT HE HATH.'

45. "But and if that servant
say in his heart

,'MY LORD DELAYETH
HIS COMING;'

and shall begin to beat
the menservants and maidens,
and to eat and drink,
and to be drunken;
46. "The lord of that servant
will come in a day
when he looketh not for him,
and at an hour
when he is not aware,
and will cut him in sunder,
and will appoint him
his portion
with the unbelievers.
47. "And that servant,
which knew his lord's will,
and prepared not himself,
neither did
according to his will,
shall be beaten
with many stripes.
48. "But he that knew not,
and did commit things
worthy of stripes,
shall be beaten
with few stripes.
For unto whomsoever
much is given,
of him shall be
much required:
and to whom men
have committed much,
of him they will
ask the more."

IF AWARENESS ENABLES ONE TO INCUR THE MANIFESTATION OF POSITIVE KARMA, UNAWARENESS WOULD CAUSE THE FORFEITURE OF GOOD KARMA, AND THE MANIFESTATION OF EVIL KARMA.

YACUB and ESAU are examples of that.

. GALATIANS 6:7.

7. Be not deceived;
God is not mocked
for whatsoever a man soweth,
that shall he also reap.

PAUL LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING: HE WAS LIVING PROOF THAT MEN DO NOT ALWAYS REAP WHATEVER THEY SOWED!

. ACTS 22:1-5.

"MEN, Brethren, and fathers,
hear ye my defence
which I make now unto you.
2. [And when they heard
that he spake
in the Hebrew Tongue to them,
they kept the more silence:
and he saith,]

3. "I am verily a man
which am a Jew,
born in Tarsus,
a city in Cilicia,
yet brought up in this city
at the feet of Gamaliel,
and taught according
to the perfect manner
of The Law of the Fathers,
and was zealous toward God,
as ye all are this day.
4. "And I persecuted this way
unto the Death,
binding and delivering into prisons
both men and women.
5. "As also the High Priest
doth bear me witness,
and all the Estate of the Elders:
from whom also I received
Letters unto the Brethren,
and went to Damascus,
to bring them which were there
bound unto Jerusalem,
for to be punished."

. ACTS 26:8-11.

8. "Why should it be thought
a thing incredible with you,
that God should
raise the dead?
9. "I verily thought with myself,
that I ought to do many things
contrary to the Name of Jesus of Nazareth.
10. "Which thing I also did
in Jerusalem:
and many of the saints
did I shut up in prison,
having received authority
from the Chief Priests;
and when they were
put to death,
I gave my voice
against them.
11. "And I punished them oft
in every synagogue,
and compelled them to blaspheme;
and being exceedingly mad
against them,
I persecuted them
even unto strange cities."

. 2nd CORINTHIANS 7:2.

2. Receive us;
we have wronged no man,
we have corrupted no man,
we have defrauded no man.

WHAT KARMA DID PAUL INCUR, GIVEN THE VAST NUMBER DEATHS OF RELATIVELY INNOCENT PEOPLE HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOE?

I believe it may be inferred, that he transferred it to his followers.

Most of them died in the wave of Roman Persecution he deliberately caused, or were forced underground.

Either way, they all lost their Salvation.

. GALATIANS 1:13-14.

13. For ye have heard
of my conversation
in time past in the Jews' Religion,
how that beyond measure
I persecuted the Church of God,
and wasted it:
14. And profited in the Jews' Religion
above many my equals
in mine own nation,
being more exceedingly zealous
of the Traditions of my fathers.

EVERYBODY KNOWS YUDAH OF ISCARIOT GOT THIRTY PIECES OF SILVER FOR HANDING OVER LORD YESHUA: NOBODY ELSE HAS CONNECTED THAT SAUL OF TARSUS GOT THE SAME FOR EVERY CHRISTIAN HE TURNED IN.

He was the richest Bounty Hunter of his class. That is what he was talking about, and Organized Christianity has nothing to say about this.

. MATTHEW 23:1-15.

THEN Spake Jesus
to the multitude,
and to his Disciples,

2. Saying,

"The scribes
and the Pharisees
sit in Moses' seat:
3. "All therefore whatsoever
they bid you observe,
that observe and do;
but do not ye
after their works:
for they say, and do not.
4. "For they bind
heavy burdens
and grievous to be borne,
and lay them
on men's shoulders;
but they themselves
will not move them
with one of their fingers.
5. "But all their works
they do for to be seen of men:
they make broad their phylacteries,
and enlarge the borders
of their garments,
6. "And love the Uppermost Rooms
at feasts,
and the Chief Seats
in the Synagogues,
7. "And greetings
in the markets,
and to be called of men,
'Rabbi, Rabbi.'
8. "But be not ye called 'Rabbi:'
for one is your Master,
even Christ;
and all ye are Brethren.
9. "And call no man
your father
upon the Earth:
for one is your Father,
Which is in Heaven.
10. "Neither be ye
called masters:
for one is your Master,
even Christ.
11. "But he that is
greatest among you
shall be your servant.
12. "And whosoever shall
exalt himself
shall be abased;
and he that shall
humble himself
shall be exalted.
13. "But woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
for ye shut up
The Kingdom of Heaven
against men:
for ye neither go in yourselves,
neither suffer ye
that are entering to go in.
14. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
For ye devour widows' houses,
and for a pretence
make long prayer:
therefore ye shall receive
The Greater Damnation.
15. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
for ye compass Sea and Land
to make one proselyte,
and when he is made,
ye make him
twofold more
The Child of Hell
than yourselves."

PAUL HAD SWORN MULTIPLE BLOOD-OATHS TO SERVE THE SANHDRIN UNTIL DEATH, AND TO DO WHATEVER WAS NECESSARY TO DESTROY CHRISTIANITY.

. NUMBERS 30:1-2.

AND Moses spake
unto the Heads of the Tribes
concerning The Children of Israel,
saying,

"This is the thing
which The LORD
hath Commanded.

2. 'IF A MAN VOW A VOW
UNTO THE LORD,
OR SWEAR AN OATH
TO BIND HIS SOUL
WITH A BOND;
HE SHALL NOT BREAK HIS WORD,
HE SHALL DO ACCORDING TO ALL
THAT PROCEEDETH
OUT OF HIS MOUTH.' "

None of the vows that the Pharisees swore to the Disciples to serve them and their Church meant anything, because they were not backed by BLOOD SACRIFICES.

. MATTHEW 23:16-22.

16. "Woe unto you,
ye Blind Guides,
which say,

'WHOSOEVER SHALL SWEAR BY THE TEMPLE,
IT IS NOTHING;
BUT WHOSOEVER SHALL SWEAR
BY THE GOLD OF THE TEMPLE,
HE IS A DEBTOR!'

17. "Ye Fools and Blind:
for whether is greater,
the gold,
or the Temple that sanctifieth the gold?
18. "And,

'WHOSOEVER SHALL SWEAR BY THE ALTAR,
IT IS NOTHING;
BUT WHOSOEVER SWEARETH
BY THE GIFT THAT IS UPON IT,
HE IS GUILTY.'

19]Ye Fools and Blind:
for whether is greater,
the Gift,
or the Altar that sanctifieth the Gift?
20. "Whoso therefore
shall swear by the Altar, sweareth by It,
and by all things thereon.
21. "And whoso shall swear by the Temple, sweareth by It,
and by Him that dwelleth therein.
22. "And he that shall swear by Heaven,
sweareth by The Throne of God,
and by Him that sitteth thereon."

THEIR ALLEGIANCE TO PHARISEES MEANT MORE TO THEM THAN THEIR ALLEGIANCE TO CHRISTIANITY.

. ACTS 23:6.

6. But when Paul perceived
that the one part were Sadducees,
and the other Pharisees,
he cried out in the Council,

"Men and Brethren,
I am a Pharisee,
the son of a Pharisee:
of The Hope and Resurrection
of the Dead
I am called in question."

THAT IS WHY THEY ALL WORKED TOGETHER TO GET CIRCUMCISION AND THE LAW OF MOSES REMOVED FROM THE EARLY CHURCH.

. GENESIS 17:13-14.

13. "He that is born
in thy house,
and he that is bought
with thy money,
must needs be circumcised:
and My Covenant
shall be in your flesh
for an Everlasting Covenant.
14. "And the uncircumcised
man child
whose flesh of his foreskin
is not circumcised,
that soul shall be cut off
from his people;
he hath broken My Covenant."

THE TECHNIQUE OF CAUSING A CONTROVERSY, TO CONTROL THE OUTCOME, IS CALLED "THE HEGELIAN DIALECTIC."
Re: Karma Is False by kingxsamz(m): 9:11am On Oct 29, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

All again with the falsehoods who told you it determines anything it only serves as a guide or an explanation it isn't illogical because it is real and fact based.

Your opinion isn't fact neither does it change the fact that it is real and very much correct ,go and learn and stop trying to sound intelligent by disproving things you have no idea how they work or came about,it doesn't in anyway make you intelligent it only makes you sound ignorant.

You sound just like the typical Christian. "The fact that you don't believe doesn't mean it doesn't exist." Funny lots. cheesy

I mean, isn't that the reason why you lots attribute your character traits to 'zodiac signs'?
"Oh I mistakenly spilled my coffee on someone again, I'm such an Aries". clowns cheesy
Like I said, it's bullcrap, just like Karma, god/God and juju.
You can read the text below if you want.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrology
Good day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Karma Is False by triplechoice(m): 9:48am On Oct 29, 2021
kingxsamz:

Like I said, it's bullcrap, just like Karma, god/God and juju.

What do you know about the law of karma to equate it with juju, god and astrology?
Re: Karma Is False by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 29, 2021
LordReed:

You didn't answer the question.

It's like asking if I have a Nairaland account
Re: Karma Is False by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 29, 2021
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

BEFORE THE INTERNET, GIVEN THE NEGLECT OF PUBLIC AND SCHOOL LIBRARIES, IGNORANCE OF ESTABLISHED FACTS JUSTIFIED IGNORANT RELIANCE ON GULLIBLE HEARSAY AND PRESUMPTUOUS GUESSWORK, BUT NOW, IN THE 21st CENTURY, WE NO LONGER HAVE SUCH EXCUSES!

Instead of relying on rumour, why didn't you go look up authoritative texts on Asian Beliefs?

THERE IS MUCH MORE TO THE "KARMA" CONCEPT THAN THE LAYMAN SUPPOSES!

The Positive and Negative recompenses of Good or Bad Karma do not simply fall mechanically into peoples' laps, without effort on their part.

THE HINDUS AND BUDDHISTS LIVE IN STATES OF SPIRITUAL DISCIPLINE- AND THEIR BELIEFS AND BEHAVIOR INFLUENCE HOW THEY RECEIVE KARMA, AND WHAT SORT OF KARMA THEY RECEIVE.

THIS SHOWS HOW VERY SHALLOWMINDED YOU ARE- WHY DID IT NOT OCCUR TO YOU THAT KARMA DOES NOT HAVE TO OCCUR IN FORMS THAT YOU HAVE THE CAPACITY TO RECOGNIZE?

. EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God Spake all these Words,
Saying,
2. "I am The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.
3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness of any thing
that is in Heaven above,
or that is in the Earth beneath,
or that is in the Water under the Earth.
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God,
visiting the iniquity of the Fathers
upon the Children
unto the Third and Fourth Generation
of them that hate Me;
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them that love Me,
and keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not take
The Name of the LORD thy God in vain;
for the LORD will not hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name in vain."

YAHWEH GOD STATED THAT HE VISITS INIQUITIES UPON THIRD AND FOURTH GENERATIONS- CONSISTENT WITH THE ASIAN CONCEPT OF KARMA.

Note that Karma is positive, as well as negative.

If people can inherit Negative Karma, why can't they inherit Positive Karma, too?

If Karma is Positive and Negative, why can't Positive and Negative Karma cancel each other out?

. GENESIS 27:34-36.

34. And when Esau heard
the words of his father,
he cried with a great
and exceeding bitter cry,
and said unto his father,

"Bless me, even me also,
O my father."

35. And he said,

"Thy brother came with subtilty,
and hath taken away thy Blessing."

36. And he said,

"Is not he rightly named Jacob?
For he hath supplanted me
these two times:
he took away my Birthright;
and, behold,
now he hath taken away my Blessing."

And he said,

"Hast thou not reserved
a Blessing for me?"

I DO NOT KNOW THE BASIC DETAILS OF THE HINDU/BUDDHIST DOCTRINE- BUT ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE, "KARMA" CAN BE TRANSFERRED.

. LUKE 6:45.

45. "A good man
out of the good treasure
that which is good;
and an evil man
out of the evil treasure
that which is evil:
for of the abundance of the heart
his mouth speaketh."

IF PATRIARCH YACUB COULD GIVE HIS SONS WHAT AMOUNTED TO "GOOD KARMA," HOW WAS THAT POSSIBLE, BUT THAT YACUB WAS TRANSFERRING "KARMA" FROM HIS PERSONAL RESERVOIR?

He was going to die, and all the Karma he had accumulated over the course of his lifetime, was about to go to waste.

DISPOSED
Re: Karma Is False by LordReed(m): 10:45am On Oct 29, 2021
Crystyano:

It's like asking if I have a Nairaland account

Good so your kicking against the concept is simply because it has a "spiritual" name given to it. A sacrificed goat prepared as a meal is still food even though it is carrying the religious appellation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

33 Degree Freemason Shaquille O'neal Admits Earth Is Flat- Ki Ogboni! / Soyinka: Posers For An Atheist At 77 / The Mark Of The Beast - If You See It, It’s Too Late.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.