Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,289 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:00 AM

Karma Is False - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Karma Is False (5443 Views)

Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? / Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False / The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karma Is False by kkins25(m): 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
budaatum:

Vegans can't come for my head. Reminds me though of a vegan friend who once travelled to Nigeria with me. We call her vegetable.
grin grin grin
The cancel culture's power is exponentially on the rise. if i ever become a public figure, i sure am deleting everything i have posted on the net for precautions sake.
If Dave Chapelle has to speak to Trans cult in parables who would i be not to also speak in parables? grin grin grin
Re: Karma Is False by KnownUnknown: 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
kingxsamz:

You sound just like the typical Christian. "The fact that you don't believe doesn't mean it doesn't exist." Funny lots. cheesy

I mean, isn't that the reason why you lots attribute your character traits to 'zodiac signs'?
"Oh I mistakenly spilled my coffee on someone again, I'm such an Aries". clowns cheesy
Like I said, it's bullcrap, just like Karma, god/God and juju.
You can read the text below if you want.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrology
Good day.

One of the main reasons churchmen terrorize the laity with original sin is because this dude called Augustine was obsessed with sex and did not understand astrology.

St. Augustine (354–430) believed that the determinism of astrology conflicted with the Christian doctrines of man's free will and responsibility, and God not being the cause of evil,[98] but he also grounded his opposition philosophically, citing the failure of astrology to explain twins who behave differently although conceived at the same moment and born at approximately the same time.[99]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrology

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_sin
Re: Karma Is False by budaatum: 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
KnownUnknown:

If you ever figure out that Astrology and Theology are birds of the same feather......

Except that they aren't, unfortunately for you. Though I guess one should ask what you mean by theology.

Care to oblige telling us please?
Re: Karma Is False by budaatum: 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
KnownUnknown:
One of the main reasons churchmen terrorize the laity with original sin is because this dude called Augustine was obsessed with sex and did not understand astrology.

Don't you think that those being terrorised should go read the book themselves? They might learn from Daniel how not to be terrorised.

In fact, woe to them, is how [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah%2023&version=KJV]Christ is written to have described those you call terrorists[/url], so why are you not blaming the laity for their own lack of understanding?
Re: Karma Is False by KnownUnknown: 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
budaatum:

Except that they aren't, unfortunately for you. Though I guess one should ask what you mean by theology.

Care to oblige telling us please?

To use your words; don’t be a “lazy fuq”, go and “ask,knock, and yearn with all your heart” until you find it.

When you find it, decide what you want to do with it.

A wise man once said somethings are not meant for the ignorant multitude to know and some falsehoods are best regarded as true. Regardless, someone already spilled the beans and it will become popular sooner than later.
Re: Karma Is False by kingxsamz(m): 4:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

I quoted you to correct the lie you chose to deceive yourself with I won't waste my time typing to convince you that it isn't a delusion when you have set your mind to see it that way your view of it is as a delusion doesn't change that it works,it is real and many many people around the world believe in it and apply it to their daily life if they want to.As for the Wikipedia reference I read about that years ago when I became involved in it if I were to bring the views of astrologers to counter it same you will say another nonsense and be comfortable with it nah I am too busy for that.

I won't take my time to convince you or reply you further but I will end with this note, astrology is not illogical neither is it delusional it is very very real and true and because kingxsamz wants to believe otherwise doesn't change its validity and truth.

Bye wink

Thank you for your contribution on this thread. You have neither explained how your own definition is different from mine, you have not debunked the little explanation I gave for astrology which is widely believed, you have not been able to counter the Wikipedia article which says astrology isn't factual and you haven't made any logical conclusions on this whole subject apart from ranting that my unbelief changes nothing. Suit yourself. Good day. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Karma Is False by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
LordReed:

That is exactly the meaning everyone who has said you are wrong has given. I too thought it was synonymous with retribution but upon learning differently I can say my ignorance has been cured. If you want to persist in your ignorance have at it dude.

Let's put it this way

Karma means your present situation is totally determined by your past deeds

It's a doctrine/concept that also considers your fate as what is totally determined by your present deeds

But I discard it because your present is not the consequence of your past deeds only neither will your future be the consequence of your present deeds only

In fact
There's nothing you can do to avoid certain things
Re: Karma Is False by LordReed(m): 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
Crystyano:

Let's put it this way

Karma means your present situation is totally determined by your past deeds

It's a doctrine/concept that also considers your fate as what is totally determined by your present deeds

But I discard it because your present is not the consequence of your past deeds only neither will your future be the consequence of your present deeds only

In fact
There's nothing you can do to avoid certain things

Who said anything about your present circumstances being entirely by your own actions? If you had read the article triplechoice linked you'd have seen that the concept acknowledges the interconnectedness of all things.
Re: Karma Is False by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
LordReed:

Wrong about what?

The existence of Jehovah
Re: Karma Is False by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
LordReed:

Who said anything about your present circumstances being entirely by your own actions? If you had read the article triplechoice linked you'd have seen that the concept acknowledges the interconnectedness of all things.

It's not about the interconnectedness

It's about the talk of a sequence that has a beginning and an end

In other words

You are saying my deeds are part of a sequence or they precede or succeed something specific

You are actually accusing me

What did I do??
Re: Karma Is False by LordReed(m): 11:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
Crystyano:

It's not about the interconnectedness

It's about the talk of a sequence that has a beginning and an end

In other words

You are saying my deeds are part of a sequence or they precede or succeed something specific

You are actually accusing me

What did I do??

LMAO! Of course your actions are part of the sequence, even your inaction is part of it. There is no escaping the responsibility. You are alive and if you must continue to live that responsibility remains yours. You call it accusation, I call it living.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Karma Is False by Pastafari: 12:13am On Oct 30, 2021
Crystyano:

Just as anyone would recognize the miracles of the flying spaghetti monster

Pastafari is a great man
May you be touched by his noodly appendages
Re: Karma Is False by Nobody: 3:55am On Oct 30, 2021
LordReed:

LMAO! Of course your actions are part of the sequence, even your inaction is part of it. There is no escaping the responsibility. You are alive and if you must continue to live that responsibility remains yours. You call it accusation, I call it living.

Thou showeth confusion

For if thou knowest that my present is not totally determined by past deeds
Thou shall not say it's totally my responsibility

Thy speech remaineth in vain on Earth as it is in the Heavens

Verily
I say unto thee
It will never be necessary for me to be wise to the eyes of they that speaketh abominations in my name

Lo and behold
I am Crystyano and I remain unchanged no matter what you think of me

I consider the matter of chance as superior to the matter of choice

I consider the truth as more than madness or nothing but disorder with no reason

If thou art ready to be considered worthy of a different response

Let thy cloak be washed in the rivers of twists and turns

I speak from the balcony of another person's shop since I have no other option towards the cold in my spine but I know I will not die regretting

May your praise or anything related to you be far away from me if all you can do is nothing but a display of nothing to be remembered

Is it a manifestation of thy ways to consider problems as what ensures peace?

Even before the days of Osama

Nobody was ever special to the agents of death such as natural disasters , competition for space and accidental exposure to harmful objects

Let there be no reason for me to be quoted except it supports my well being
Re: Karma Is False by Nobody: 4:11am On Oct 30, 2021
Pastafari:
May you be touched by his noodly appendages

I shall be honest unto thee

I never meant what I said

The person I quoted is one of the most insincere, deceptive and wicked people I have ever seen

I just had to find a way of shutting the person up

You can see that the person didn't reply that quote

The pride or arrogance of that person is so great that the person can't consider the feelings of others before vomitting like a storehouse of abominations
Re: Karma Is False by LordReed(m): 5:59am On Oct 30, 2021
Crystyano:

Thou showeth confusion

For if thou knowest that my present is not totally determined by past deeds
Thou shall not say it's totally my responsibility

Thy speech remaineth in vain on Earth as it is in the Heavens

Verily
I say unto thee
It will never be necessary for me to be wise to the eyes of they that speaketh abominations in my name

Lo and behold
I am Crystyano and I remain unchanged no matter what you think of me

I consider the matter of chance as superior to the matter of choice

I consider the truth as more than madness or nothing but disorder with no reason

If thou art ready to be considered worthy of a different response

Let thy cloak be washed in the rivers of twists and turns

I speak from the balcony of another person's shop since I have no other option towards the cold in my spine but I know I will not die regretting

May your praise or anything related to you be far away from me if all you can do is nothing but a display of nothing to be remembered

Is it a manifestation of thy ways to consider problems as what ensures peace?

Even before the days of Osama

Nobody was ever special to the agents of death such as natural disasters , competition for space and accidental exposure to harmful objects

Let there be no reason for me to be quoted except it supports my well being

Keep pretending you have no responsibility for what happens to you, it's your perogative.
Re: Karma Is False by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 30, 2021
LordReed:

Keep pretending you have no responsibility for what happens to you, it's your perogative.

I am partially responsible
Re: Karma Is False by LordReed(m): 6:14am On Oct 30, 2021
Crystyano:

You do you bro.
Re: Karma Is False by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 30, 2021
LordReed:

You do you bro.

If "partially responsible" doesn't mean anything to you

That's your cup of wine.
Re: Karma Is False by LordReed(m): 6:23am On Oct 30, 2021
Crystyano:

If "partially responsible" doesn't mean anything to you

That's your cup of wine.

No it's yours, I already drank mine.
Re: Karma Is False by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 30, 2021
LordReed:

No it's yours, I already drank mine.

It's you that consider it meaningless
Re: Karma Is False by LordReed(m): 6:27am On Oct 30, 2021
Crystyano:

It's you that consider it meaningless

Where did you see me say that?
Re: Karma Is False by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 30, 2021
LordReed:

Where did you see me say that?

You do you

If the above means anything else

Then you are really confused
Re: Karma Is False by LordReed(m): 6:40am On Oct 30, 2021
Crystyano:

You do you

If the above means anything else

Then you are really confused

You are the confused one, how does an exhortation to be yourself translate to your words have no meaning? You really must be confused.
Re: Karma Is False by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 30, 2021
LordReed:

You are the confused one, how does an exhortation to be yourself translate to your words have no meaning? You really must be confused.

It's you that didn't use the right language in order to pass your message across

Besides

You don't have to command or advise or exhort me to be myself
Re: Karma Is False by LordReed(m): 6:49am On Oct 30, 2021
Crystyano:

It's you that didn't use the right language in order to pass your message across

Besides

You don't have to command or advise or exhort me to be myself

You really are confused.
Re: Karma Is False by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 30, 2021
LordReed:

You really are confused.

Is vain repitition your only option?
Re: Karma Is False by triplechoice(m): 6:55am On Oct 30, 2021
Crystyano:

At this point of your life you're responsible for whatever happens to you either through you action or inaction. An acceptance of this ,would put you in position to take complete charge of your own life which rightly belongs to you in the first place and make changes

If someone treats you badly , it is because you put your self in a position to be treated that way or you lack the awareness to know the kind of person you were dealing with. If you don't want it to happen again, you learn to avoid the person or take action to increase your level of awareness so you know the
right action to take next time

So your life is your life to be lived by you alone. Don't shift the responsibility to another. Your life is not theirs

Karma is synonymous with self responsibility
Re: Karma Is False by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 30, 2021
triplechoice:

At this point of your life you're responsible for whatever happens to you either through you action or inaction. An acceptance of this ,would put you in position to take complete charge of your own life which rightly belongs to you in the first place and make changes

If someone treats you badly , it is because you put your self in a position to be treated that way or you lack the awareness to know the kind of person you were dealing with. If you don't want it to happen again, you learn to avoid the person or take action to increase your level of awareness so you know the
right action to take next time

So your life is your life to be lived by you alone. Don't shift the responsibility to another. Your life is not theirs

Karma is synonymous with self responsibility

You are vomitting sewage

'Partially responsible' is not shifting responsibility
Re: Karma Is False by LordReed(m): 7:10am On Oct 30, 2021
Crystyano:

Is vain repitition your only option?

For cases like this yes.
Re: Karma Is False by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 30, 2021
LordReed:

For cases like this yes.

But you cannot determine how you are right
Re: Karma Is False by LordReed(m): 7:14am On Oct 30, 2021
Crystyano:

But you cannot determine how you are right

More confusion. I am not right that you should do you after you acknowledged your right to do so? Get your head out of what is confusing you.
Re: Karma Is False by triplechoice(m): 7:16am On Oct 30, 2021
Crystyano:

You are vomitting sewage

'Partially responsible' is not shifting responsibility

Who has the other part?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher. / Cobwebs : Do You Always use Head to Carry it ? 0905...406..9427 / A List Of Over 700 Inconsistencies In The Bible!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.