Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,266 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:33 PM

I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus (61028 Views)

Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband / How To Get Over Trauma Of Wife Past Life / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Calicoe: 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
So what do you want us to do now?
Abed shift make I continue with my battle for survival
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by DominionGreat: 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
LiegeMan:
Anger And Vengeance Is Taking The Best Part Of Me

hello nairalanders,

Sorry to disturb your peace but this has been going on in my mind for long and I really need suggestions on how to overcome it. I gave in to ire/anger and it's gradually taking the best part of me since I made a little discovery about my wife's past and how she lived her life while in the campus. I will try and make it as snappy as possible in order not to make you spend much of your time on my case.

Now, it goes this way, my wife came from a middle class family and she attended one of the best and prestigious higher institutions in the country, they're not too rich and they're not poor, infact, their family name can't be in the same sentence with poverty. She had everything she needed and lived her life to the fullest while in the campus, she flirted with and dated the best guys in the campus, she visited many night clubs and other exuberant and flamboyant life style that pertains to the campus.

Now on my own part, I attended one of the Colleges of Education that littered our country,
I did everything all by myself, I sponsored myself throughout my stay in the college, I did all manner of odd jobs to survive, sometimes, I would miss lectures due to lack of cash, no one to assist, all these limitations made me not to pay attention towards the opposite sex as I was busy struggling to survive and hoping unto God for a miracle.

Right now, all I am feeling is anger, ire, all I want now is vengeance knowing fully well that while I was suffering and struggling to survive, fasting without praying, carrying bricks and block from one floor to the other, jumping from one market to the other hawking my wares, that my wife was busy somewhere enjoying and partying away her future, right now, I want to have my revenge, I want to live those life that I wasn't opportune to live, I want to flirt and have fun with many ladies both young and old, I want to visit as many night clubs as possible now that money is flowing in, I careless about the consequences and how she may feel, these are exactly what I'm feeling now.

this can't keep troubling me that's why I brought it here for suggestions and elderly advice.

Sorry to say but you are a big olodo o..
How can u even think what you said? How did you come about such reasoning?? I wonder how some people think sha . You are angry your wife had plenty money and enjoyed her life to the fullest while on campus and you on the other hand was suffering..u expected her to suffer like u to justify your suffering..my friend getat..you don't have anything on her .. you even need to apologize to her for this rubbish thought
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by litaninja(m): 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
Person wey dey choko.

IbrahimSkiba:

What is this rubbish that I just read?!
What is now your anger? That you were raised in poverty and your wife wasn't raised the same way that you were raised? As in I'm not getting the whole point here... I no just understand the trash wey you just typed.. you want vengeance on your wife, as in mumu, I am really not understanding you.. you dey find excuse to cheat and fvck another pussy, how that one come take concern the way of life your wife lived while she was in school? Who's this concentrated illiterate sef this early morning... OP abeg go and sleep... You really don't have any reasonable thing to say, we have more pressing issues in Nigeria than to be bothered about how you and your wife lived your lives while you were schooling
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Antell95(m): 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
Prechgold1180:

Unah go sit down Dey find wetyn go break unah marriage

Do to flex and date guys for campus again NAh bad thing

Swear say u nur date and Bleep girls for college back then

Bro, I'VE sent you a PM
I thought u had something reasonable to say
Nur be say the girl even do hook up or something
Ogbeni leave that girl

Go campus now mk u see girls wey Dey do hookup as normal thing
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by zeeace(m): 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
This is don't know what is disturbing him. Rubbish.
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by twosquare(m): 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
O' fool!

Proverbs 22:3
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by meccuno: 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
LiegeMan:

hello nairalanders,

Sorry to disturb your peace but this has been going on in my mind for long and I really need suggestions on how to overcome it. I gave in to ire/anger and it's gradually taking the best part of me since I made a little discovery about my wife's past and how she lived her life while in the campus. I will try and make it as snappy as possible in order not to make you spend much of your time on my case.

Now, it goes this way, my wife came from a middle class family and she attended one of the best and prestigious higher institutions in the country, they're not too rich and they're not poor, infact, their family name can't be in the same sentence with poverty. She had everything she needed and lived her life to the fullest while in the campus, she flirted with and dated the best guys in the campus, she visited many night clubs and other exuberant and flamboyant life style that pertains to the campus.

Now on my own part, I attended one of the Colleges of Education that littered our country,
I did everything all by myself, I sponsored myself throughout my stay in the college, I did all manner of odd jobs to survive, sometimes, I would miss lectures due to lack of cash, no one to assist, all these limitations made me not to pay attention towards the opposite sex as I was busy struggling to survive and hoping unto God for a miracle.

Right now, all I am feeling is anger, ire, all I want now is vengeance knowing fully well that while I was suffering and struggling to survive, fasting without praying, carrying bricks and block from one floor to the other, jumping from one market to the other hawking my wares, that my wife was busy somewhere enjoying and partying away her future, right now, I want to have my revenge, I want to live those life that I wasn't opportune to live, I want to flirt and have fun with many ladies both young and old, I want to visit as many night clubs as possible now that money is flowing in, I careless about the consequences and how she may feel, these are exactly what I'm feeling now.

this can't keep troubling me that's why I brought it here for suggestions and elderly advice.
sorry but you are not wise.
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Flash68: 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
Op know this who dirty ur cloth nor go help u wash ham ooo that person wey dey tell u to flex n get side chick so wen the problem go start he will not be there to end it oo,if u want to flex,do night club thank God ur wife get experience do it with her side chick of today dey put hoe for person pocket
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by melexchi(m): 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
this guy needs check-up guy u don colo finish, wetin concern her past and how u take suffer, and moreover most of the rich men suffered while growing up why u come dey do like say na new thing, guy ya madt
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by chiedu7: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
LiegeMan:

hello nairalanders,

You wan become foolish in Old Age?
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Solofresh2: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
LiegeMan:

hello nairalanders,

OP I understand how you feel.You feel cheated, you feel alone in your youthful age, you feel like haven't enjoyed life to the fullest.

Your jealousy is on another level.If not,I don't see any reason why you should be so jealous of your wife past life in school.If you were in her shoes then, maybe you would have even done worst.Now, imagine your wife telling you the same thing, how will you feel.She has the grace to live her life that way,which she did.You on the order hand, you were struggling.Now that you are financially stable to some extent and you know you want to enjoy life that way, you shouldn't have gotten married in the first place.

You don't have to become a millionaire before you enjoy your life.While struggling then, you could have set aside some time to have fun too.
You have to move on right now or better still you can go out or hang out with your wife to have fun at the same time.

As I dey like this,na me dey sponsor myself,I don't depend on anyone again.Am the one feeding my mom even my younger brother self.
It's hasn't been easy but I do encourage myself.l work and I have fun too.I can't wait till I become a billionaire before I have enjoy my life.I hang out with rich men kids in my area and I can't be jealous of them

Stop being jealous and angry.It won't solve anything

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by ehinmowo: 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
LiegeMan:

hello nairalanders,

To slap u dey hungry me. U well so?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Frankmilly(m): 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
But seriously, e get as dis life be o, how Will i be suffering now meanwhile my future wife deh enjoy herself out there, it very painful..u guys shud understand OP well na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by shine12: 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2021
I dont think I've read any write-up dumber than this on this platform. People cannot re-live their past. Were you dating her then?
Her reality is her reality and your reality is yours.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Chukwuyenum(m): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
Your children should be your focus because if u embark on DAT revenge journey, you will not like d result.
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by chrisifeanyi: 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
Op nobody do you. You came from not well to do family. THANK God you made it. As for the carryover you had in flexing, try it now and lose your marriage. E be like say you no get sense. Your family no get and that's why you suffered, now you wan mumu
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Kinochi: 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
Vengeance for what?
Was she under your roof at the time of her schooling?
You see, poverty dey hide plenty things. Because, you bin nọ get money to sponsor your temptations when you dey hustle, now you wan use your wife past history as justification to flirt. Brother, grow up and do the right thing. Live right and let the past be buried for good for you to live your future well.
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Konjiboi: 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
This is stupidity of the highest order.

Were you married to her when she was in school?

You have a lot of growing up to do.

This is a boy talking, not a man.

Even if I advise till tomorrow you'll not understand the childishness you just displayed as it's obvious you're hellbent on revenge for a past you were not part of.

Enjoy your revenge while it lasts.

God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Pataricatering(f): 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
LiegeMan:

Those ones that she had fun with, care less about her now.
They don't give a damn about her.
is that way is paining you ? Maybe if they did and she starts chopping them - will that make you feel better . Your childishness is difficult to describe in words .
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
LiegeMan,

as long as your wife didn't lie about her past, is doing her duties and is faithful, forget her past. you didn't bother to know her well before marriage.

This is real life for you -the fact that you're a virgin or have little sexual exposure doesn't guarantee your future wife will be the same.
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by chronique(m): 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
What you have typed doesn't make sense. The past is the past. Nobody sent you to be decent. If you want to be decent and good, do it for yourself and because that is who you are and not for anything else. While you are nursing those silly thoughts of yours, know that you might not be lucky to come out of it in one piece. If you contract HIV in the process and your wife finds out and is not positive, she would leave you and marry someone else. The vengeance eating you up now will become worse. Whatever you choose to do, just have sense.
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by SURElee(f): 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
Stupidity.
Is she the cause of your struggling background?
I blame that woman for marrying a man with a mentality like you.

Just imagine talk.

This is a clear case of men who have struggled and couldn't flex in their youthful days now making money after years of struggling and marriage and once the money comes, want to flex and do all they couldn't do in their youth. So it is the wife that will now bear the brunt of their cheating.

While you are cheating, since you have decided to cheat, don't give that woman HIV.

She isn't the one who said your parents shouldn't take full responsibility for you growing up.
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Ilovelife4sure: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
I never thought I will read a post that will render me speechless. Op you think we all don't feel cheated sometimes? We do, but allowing it consume you will lead to self destructing.
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
Frankmilly:
But seriously, e get as dis life be o, how Will i be suffering now meanwhile my future wife deh enjoy herself out there, it very painful..u guys shud understand OP well na
That is why you need to marry at your class.
Find woman wey also suffer like you and marry. Don't put eye for people wey pass you. Dey your level.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by NinaJoy(f): 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
LiegeMan:

hello nairalanders,

If you want to cheat,cheat with your full chest,and stop looking for excuses.....you want vengeance, for what exactly? You are angry, for what exactly? That your wife happens to have had a social life back in school and you didn't. Lol,i can't even deal with this your story grin it just irks of Envy(which is a very dark road you don't want to go through).....

There is a simple solution to your problem, since your wife is a social butterfly,write down a bucket list of things/ Adventures you would love to do,things you didn't get to do(afterall age is just a number) the two of you can do.it doesn't have to be anything exotic or very expensive(except you have the money) try one thing a week,,or go somewhere(Vacation) and try everything on the list during the vacation, simple. People will just create unnecessary dischord in their marriages.
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by bikkybaby(f): 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
So sorry o, but are you an underage married man?
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by sandra50(f): 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
What is wrong with this one?you are angry that your wife didn't have to suffer to have all the things she has or because she went to parties?is she the reason you didn't party?is she partying now.. isn't she a good wife?you just want to destroy your family and you will regret your actions..direct your anger to your family that didn't provide for so you could party like her while in school and stop blaming the innocent woman for something she knows nothing about..this is why I don't like it when a man has no life experiences..
LiegeMan:

hello nairalanders,

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by BigBashiru: 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
prekumohtim:

Don't envy women. They have a different life from us. Ladies go after men that are ready financially , not men that are struggling. They are not born to suffer . Until you put your house in order a woman cannot come in . It's normal. A lady from a poor background can always live a better life always if she wants to utilise her opportunities. God created man to provide for the family and the woman helper of the man, every other extra thing or suffering that a man is passing through is because of his fellow men. Men prefer to help ladies be causes of yansh that to render help to their fellow men who have been serving them for 10 years. I have been in establishment where my boss would rather give #1m to a lady he just met that to give me #20 who has been with him for 6 years. Men are the problem of their fellow men

You need to listen to yaself... how can woman be helper if they don't go after men that are struggling? They are not helpers..... they are only helpers if/when it's convenient for them....
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Ladikwa(m): 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
Yes you were cheated. so when they say marry virgins, don’t say it does not matter. this picture describes your situation.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Abimbola29(m): 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
LiegeMan:

hello nairalanders,

Bro just lock up,you see this life no balance,what is good for A might not be good for B,let me give you a picture of my self,I grew up all by my self,I lost my both parents when I was very young,my dad died when I was 2,mum when I was 7,but I am a graduate and my wife ,who still has her both parents only attended secondary school.you should be happy that life gave you the best,and as for your wife l,I guess she's not that kind of person anymore.learn to forgive and forget,let me help you when ever you feel this anger,try to remember the good times you both had together it helps....have a great day.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by emerged01(m): 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
LiegeMan:

hello nairalanders,

Past is past. If she has changed for good you have no reason to dig into her past. You judging her by her past, and thinking you are trying to hurt her by flirting around,you are about to ruin yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Who Gave Our Mothers This Idea? Photo / Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.