Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,878 members, 7,938,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 09:41 AM

“in This Nigeria, All I Have To Do Is Sneeze And Tears Will Be Shed” – Kiddwaya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “in This Nigeria, All I Have To Do Is Sneeze And Tears Will Be Shed” – Kiddwaya (940 Views)

OAP Dotun: In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To / Don’t Cough Or Sneeze Around Me – Teni Issues Warning To People / Disqualified BBNaija Housemate, Khloe Arrives Nigeria All Smiles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“in This Nigeria, All I Have To Do Is Sneeze And Tears Will Be Shed” – Kiddwaya by Johnny68(m): 2:30am On Oct 27, 2021
“In this Nigeria, all I have to do is sneeze and tears will be shed” – Kiddwaya says days after he was dragged over his bodyguard’s shoe

Billionaire kid and BBN star has poured out his mind after he was been called out by netizens for not been able to change the shoe of his bodyguard.
Read full news at the link below
https://www.phlexnaija.com.ng/2021/10/in-this-nigeria-all-i-have-to-do-is.html

Re: “in This Nigeria, All I Have To Do Is Sneeze And Tears Will Be Shed” – Kiddwaya by emmabest2000(m): 2:41am On Oct 27, 2021
@sneeze grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “in This Nigeria, All I Have To Do Is Sneeze And Tears Will Be Shed” – Kiddwaya by rexchazy(m): 3:34am On Oct 27, 2021
They call you out for shoe you are talking about sneezing

2 Likes

Re: “in This Nigeria, All I Have To Do Is Sneeze And Tears Will Be Shed” – Kiddwaya by Bewiseedet(m): 4:10am On Oct 27, 2021
I wasn't born with a silver spoon but i'm working my offspring don't go through what i'm facing now.
Re: “in This Nigeria, All I Have To Do Is Sneeze And Tears Will Be Shed” – Kiddwaya by illicit(m): 4:11am On Oct 27, 2021
Fombu
Re: “in This Nigeria, All I Have To Do Is Sneeze And Tears Will Be Shed” – Kiddwaya by TarOrfeeek: 5:09am On Oct 27, 2021
cheesy

That guy carrying the bag.

The shoe, let us be truthful. That shoe done enter another dimension.
Re: “in This Nigeria, All I Have To Do Is Sneeze And Tears Will Be Shed” – Kiddwaya by delzbaba(m): 6:00am On Oct 27, 2021
This mumu talentless boy waiting to inherit property, be like davido, oloshi...
Re: “in This Nigeria, All I Have To Do Is Sneeze And Tears Will Be Shed” – Kiddwaya by Reggaemich(m): 7:37am On Oct 27, 2021
Mr sneeze ninja

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Bobrisky Brag After Reaching One Million Subscribers On Snapchat, / Nollywood Actress, Jennifer Becomes The Boss Ambassador. / Tiwa Savage Twerks & Party Hard Wande Coal, Reekado, Bbn Dorathy, With Toke M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.